Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Tone" has really run out of material. Bore off!

View attachment 2670738
Who are you quoting "Tone"? Probably one of AE's FMs who is on private. "Secret online life of cruelty and spite" lol It's called free speech "Tone". First amendment to the Constitution. Look it up.

View attachment 2670741
The lady in question sounds like his friend who lives in Texas. Rescues dogs, nothing to write home about, online life of cruelty.

Reactions: 20
LA was a bad move for both because neither can do a passable American accent, which sort of limit the work they will be considered for.
It is possible to learn an American accent. Charlize Theron has/had a South African accent, and she admitted that she made the effort to learn the accent so that she could get work.
Matthew Rhys also struggled to do an American accent when he first moved to Hollywood. His character in the final Columbo was supposed to be American, but after hearing him speak Peter Falk told him to use his own voice because his accent was so terrible. Since then he's built a career mainly playing Americans (and Russians pretending to be Americans).

Reactions: 11
Maybe someone can confirm, but not only is Charlize Theron South African, but I think her mother tongue is Afrikaans. She’s also busting at the seams with beauty and talent though…

Femke Janssen threw me. I’m a Dutch speaker and had to google her as I was sure she was American but I knew the name was Dutch.

Reactions: 11
1704521534593.png

Edna Jnr* politely begs to differ. 💜
1704521631136.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You’re wasting your time trying to put across another point of view with some on this thread. They post absolute certainties about the situation, about Alice, about the legal system and what psych experts do and nobody knows better. Whatever alternative you suggest, you’ll be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s fascinating to watch.
Joke post right?
---

View attachment 2670738
Who are you quoting "Tone"? Probably one of AE's FMs who is on private. "Secret online life of cruelty and spite" lol It's called free speech "Tone". First amendment to the Constitution. Look it up.

View attachment 2670741
Tone, you slay me.

I think of all this sorry mess, the most snorts of laughter I have had have been connected to Tone. He is that unexpected side player that often steals the show. You keep doing you Tony.
---
And to think he was "leaving Twitter" a few months back.
I love his flounces. You know its never going to last but his dramatics are worth the watch.
---
Maybe Alice should try walking a mile in her own shoes

View attachment 2670800
No thanks, her shoes are bloody ugly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Did he actually read the part where it says ‘she won’t die’? I guess a better question would be can he read at all?
He's really pathetic! He is a bit simple if you ask me. He's asking his followers to retweet what he perceives to be abuse of his sister 🤔
Why??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy New Year, dear Turds! 😘 I got back from holidays last week and went straight to the hospital with a massive pulmonary infection; still recovering, but thankfully there are enough guilty pleasures to watch in the meantime. ☺

So I just finished the new Harlan Coben series on Netflix (Fool Me Once), and it made me think of Ioan a lot. As others have mentioned, he could have had a smashing career in the UK with this type of production - just look at Richard Armitage. He has top billing (together with Michelle Keegan) even though he appears only in a few scenes. He may not be Laurence Olivier, but he does a decent job, is recognizable and has steady work, not to mention an estimated net worth of $25M. Yo could have easily played in that same league for years.

Maybe I‘m reading too much into it, but I‘ve always been under the impression that Yo seems more at ease, more natural, in UK productions (funnily enough, I think the same about Tom Hiddleston (whom I luuuurve 🥰) - I had the good fortune to see him live as Hamlet a few years ago, and he was magnificent).

I hope Yo considers shifting his professional focus to the UK a little more in the future, rather than aiming for the likes of Bad Boys 4; I‘d much rather see him as the lead in a good miniseries than as a supporting actor in some lame 3rd sequel of a shopworn action franchise… MOO. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Happy New Year, dear Turds! 😘 I got back from holidays last week and went straight to the hospital with a massive pulmonary infection; still recovering, but thankfully there are enough guilty pleasures to watch in the meantime. ☺

So I just finished the new Harlan Coben series on Netflix (Fool Me Once), and it made me think of Ioan a lot. As others have mentioned, he could have had a smashing career in the UK with this type of production - just look at Richard Armitage. He has top billing (together with Michelle Keegan) even though he appears only in a few scenes. He may not be Laurence Olivier, but he does a decent job, is recognizable and has steady work, not to mention an estimated net worth of $25M. Yo could have easily played in that same league for years.

Maybe I‘m reading too much into it, but I‘ve always been under the impression that Yo seems more at ease, more natural, in UK productions (funnily enough, I think the same about Tom Hiddleston (whom I luuuurve 🥰) - I had the good fortune to see him live as Hamlet a few years ago, and he was magnificent).

I hope Yo considers shifting his professional focus to the UK a little more in the future, rather than aiming for the likes of Bad Boys 4; I‘d much rather see him as the lead in a good miniseries than as a supporting actor in some lame 3rd sequel of a shopworn action franchise… MOO. 😊
I really hope that he gets a good part in a UK drama as he was brilliant in Liar imo!
Wishing you a speedy recovery 🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2670738

View attachment 2670741
"Alice has a public charitable persona of sweetness and light on Instagram and a supposedly secret online life of cruelty and spite."

There are Alice, oops, sorry TONE, fixed it for ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
"Alice has a public charitable persona of sweetness and light on Instagram and a supposedly secret online life of cruelty and spite."

There are Alice, oops, sorry TONE, fixed it for ya!
Where was this original quote supposed to have come from?

Reactions: 2
Supposedly Tone on twitter, but I think it sounds more like Alice.
Yes but he put it in inverted commas like it was a quote taken from elsewhere
ETA actually I don't know why I'm asking I really don't give a tit...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope Yo considers shifting his professional focus to the UK a little more in the future, rather than aiming for the likes of Bad Boys 4; I‘d much rather see him as the lead in a good miniseries than as a supporting actor in some lame 3rd sequel of a shopworn action franchise… MOO
Yeah BB4 is ok for the money but it will hardly show off his acting abilities. As someone said about him doing theatre - lots of A and B listers do that now and it gives them a lot of credibility and raises their profile which will help them to get further roles. His talent is being wasted and he's not getting any younger.

"Tone" responded to us trolls lol at 3am UK time. He even did ALICE CAPS lmao WTF does this mean anyway? We're not the one's being evaluated. How about your lovely sis co-parents like an adult would?? Or gets a job?? That would be holding her responsibilities tight, right??

1704544190585.png

I missed this about the celeb death pool post. Is "Tone" trying to get Tattle shut down again? That's the thing about AE - she never changes, just trots out the 'same old' all the time. Alice - listen up - you have bigger things to worry about than Tattle. MOVE ON!

1704544721662.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Supposedly Tone on twitter, but I think it sounds more like Alice.
Yep!
We have the real semi literate Tone and the articulate loser Alice on that one account and it's so painfully obvious that a blind man could call them out !!
---
Whut? Well, thanks for yet another head-scratcher, Tonely. One surmises you must be holding something a tad too tight!" [sic]

View attachment 2671574
😂 TodgerTony has a real ring to it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’re wasting your time trying to put across another point of view with some on this thread. They post absolute certainties about the situation, about Alice, about the legal system and what psych experts do and nobody knows better. Whatever alternative you suggest, you’ll be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s fascinating to watch.
I don't give a tit if I and B get married. But there are people on this thread posting about the legal bits of this case with actual expertise in family law, custody evaluations, and US courts. Their explanations and predictions have been accurate. Why not engage with those people and decline to engage with the people you deem "fascinating"?

You're holding an internet gossip discussion to an awfully high standard.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.