Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice, despite her awful behaviour I’m not convinced it’s true that everything she has is made up
Alice never claimed to be mentally ill - just a string of physical ailments that never were diagnosed. She also constantly contradicts herself eg "I'm as strong as an ox" said more than once, which the evidence supports. She may be addicted to alcohol and pills and may have cut back or is just better at hiding it. Who knows - that's for Dupee to find out and I hope by now, (at long last!) there is some drug and alcohol testing going on.

When she says she's suicidal or has PTSD it's more playing the victim and attention seeking online rather than reality. She doesn't call Emergency services or seek therapy, just tweets about it. Yet when she claimed a welfare check was done on her by Police, she went nuts about it as it was an 'attack' on her, which again contradicts what she says when she's playing the victim.

She's just an awful person. MOO
---
I do think Alice has several disorders,
Yes I think she's definitely has Narcissist Personality Disorder and maybe others but she won't welcome these diagnoses. I expect Dupee's report to be challenged in full as AE is a narc. I hope her challenging the report won't lead to any more delays though. This farce has gone on for long enough and the children are suffering.

She's still a tit person and whether she had a bad childhood or not (I say she was spoilt) she is still responsible for her tit behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Alice never claimed to be mentally ill - just a string of physical ailments that never were diagnosed. She also constantly contradicts herself eg "I'm as strong as an ox" said more than once, which the evidence supports. She may be addicted to alcohol and pills and may have cut back or is just better at hiding it. Who knows - that's for Dupee to find out and I hope by now, (at long last!) there is some drug and alcohol testing going on.

When she says she's suicidal or has PTSD it's more playing the victim and attention seeking online rather than reality. She doesn't call Emergency services or seek therapy, just tweets about it. Yet when she claimed a welfare check was done on her by Police, she went nuts about it as it was an 'attack' on her, which again contradicts what she says when she's playing the victim.

She's just an awful person. MOO
It’s interesting to hear these things- I do see your point and do agree to an extent. The only thing I wonder is that, although it absolutely doesn’t excuse the behaviour, there might be some sort of undiagnosed mental health condition going on. (It’s equally true that it could be just general nastiness, and I understand most people with mental health issues don’t do this.)

However it’s so unusual and dramatic that it could be that something else is informing it, and that family background can sometimes be a factor in these things. In some ways denying it might be part of the problem, that she isn’t considering the possibility and therefore isn’t taking considering that she could be wrong, taking accountability or changing it.

Reactions: 7
Alice has abused her body for long enough and is old enough to have regular body pain and some mild aliments. I do strongly believe she makes up illnesses for herself and her children though.

Illness gives her attention and pity.

she craves it so much she even grief thieves. It’s like she thrives among her own and others pain and anguish.

One of the more mind blowing things Alice has done was when she posted about 7 deaths to her Instagram over the course of a month or 2. She was fixating on peoples suffering.
Alice has a bucket load of abnormal behaviours around health. The most evident is her drug seeking. Which is closely followed by her attention seeking. No health diagnosis would ignore her abuse of drugs and alcohol or her evident lazy lifestyle. It’s not just a lack of exercise but also her lack of productivity in any aspect of her life. She has done nothing, does nothing and contributes nothing. I mean Christ alive even if she wasn’t going to work she could get involved in society through charity work and volunteering. Or you know be an involved parent who doesn’t delegate to a nanny.

Let’s face it, take away the fancy trimmings of her life provided by Ioan and Picasso and she would be defined as an unemployed slob and sponger. Which is what she is and let’s face it, those aren’t her worse qualities.

All of those symptoms are entirely commensurate with a bad lifestyle and unemployment. Something most people have thrust upon them because they never had a chance. She had privilege after privilege and opportunity after opportunity handed to her.

This is a woman who is openly proud of conning and bullying people. Something she is happy to teach her daughters that it is not just ok but an attribute.

Reactions: 42
In some ways denying it might be part of the problem, that she isn’t considering the possibility and therefore isn’t taking considering that she could be wrong, taking accountability or changing it.
Narcs always deny - everyone else is the problem, not them. She's a classic narc. She will never do accountability.

As for Dupee not challenging the kids, I don't know how anyone can say that for certain. If Ella says to her "It [Bianca] is a bogan slut who ruined my life and it will probably kill me if it gets a chance" I would expect that to be challenged. It would be a dereliction of duty to let that tit slide, especially as she is just repeating what Mommie Dearest told her. I'm not saying Dupee will be aggressive - she will be age appropriate with vulnerable kids. It's not the same as therapy - it's just getting a clear picture of what goes on at Casa Evans, which she is being well paid to do.

Reactions: 21
I have to say, I am hugely amused how Alice bleeping Evans is spreading between tattle threads. I always called her this on the celeb death pool, and have now seen it on 3 or 4 other threads. My work is complete. There you go Tony McLonley, you can quote me again. Or screenshat. Y’know, whatever.
---

also, I love you @Hiraeth
Spreading the word of Alice bleeping Evans AND rescuing kitties? You're doing God's work Jojo! 😂 ❤
---
We haven't had any "unsolicited sham legal opinions" 😂 in a while, so, given the upcoming custody trial, here’s an interesting tidbit.

Every week I have to check the new and amended bills that are being released each week in the California state government for a committee I’m on. Today, one proposed bill was suggesting changes to a certain law in the Family Code, and it included a summary of factors that are considered by the court when determining child custody. Here’s the passage:

“Existing law establishes a rebuttable presumption that an award of sole or joint physical or legal custody of a child to a person who has perpetrated domestic violence is detrimental to the best interest of a child and establishes factors to be considered in rebutting that presumption, including that the perpetrator is restrained by a domestic violence prevention order and has, or has not, complied with that order.” (bold text added by me)

In English, this means that, legally, awarding sole or joint legal or physical custody of a child to a perpetrator of domestic violence is presumed to be detrimental to that child, and this is a factor the court will consider when determining custody. However, the parent who has committed domestic violence is able to overcome this presumption in court (this is what is meant by “rebuttable presumption”) by giving evidence regarding certain factors to be considered, which may defeat the presumption. Unfortunately for Alice, two of the factors used to rebut the presumption are: (i) whether she is restrained by a domestic violence prevention order (she is); and (ii) whether she has complied with that domestic violence prevention order (she hasn’t).
Please let this be her ultimate duck around and find out moment.
---
But just don't put bloody cats on the list! Sir Lancelot will do his nut!
Is @Sir Lancelot a fellow cat lover? Come sit next to me in the cat lover circle and we'll share snacks.

---
(Sorry, couldn't resist)

View attachment 2669298
Oh Tone, I've come over all weak...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s not just a lack of exercise but also her lack of productivity in any aspect of her life. She has done nothing, does nothing and contributes nothing.
I disagree, she did have a relatively successful acting career. The vast majority of working actors don’t get to have the film and TV credits like she did - a Disney film, a Hallmark film, Vampire Diaries, appearances in major TV shows.

She also had a magazine column, as she’s pretty good at writing.

Her mistake was not accepting her limitations as an actor, that her acting career was pretty much over, and that she should have moved into another sphere. She might have had a really successful second career as a blogger and influencer. Ioan leaving her wouldn’t have affected that either IMO.

She should have been on the comic con circuit for years already due to her Vampire Diaries role too.

She does have some talent (she wouldn’t have had an agent otherwise, and she wouldn’t have been getting roles), she just doesn’t know how to channel it in the right areas. And instead of concentrating on improving her situation, she’s consumed with getting revenge against her ex and his new partner.

Ultimately I think she has very low self-esteem. She needs to realise that only she can get herself out of this situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I disagree, she did have a relatively successful acting career. The vast majority of working actors don’t get to have the film and TV credits like she did - a Disney film, a Hallmark film, Vampire Diaries, appearances in major TV shows.

Her mistake was not accepting her limitations as an actor, that her acting career was pretty much over, and that she should have moved into another sphere. She might have had a really successful second career as a blogger and influencer. Ioan leaving her wouldn’t have affected that either IMO.

She should have been on the comic con circuit for years already due to her Vampire Diaries role too.

She does have some talent (she wouldn’t have had an agent otherwise, and she wouldn’t have been getting roles), she just doesn’t know how to channel it in the right areas. And instead of concentrating on improving her situation, she’s consumed with getting revenge against her ex and his new partner.

Ultimately I think she has very low self-esteem. She needs to realise that only she can get herself out of this situation.
I think part of her problem is she never seemed to actually work at anything, least of all at being a nice person. Regardless of personal feelings about her beauty, she had the looks and seemingly the connections to coast into acting, but she was a wooden actress lacking in talent, charm and likability and doesn't seem to have ever taken classes or even tried to improve herself. That combined with how she treats people shut down that door for her. She did have writing talent but again it seems it was something she coasted on rather than anything she has worked at to develop into a potential career. When she was young, blonde and beautiful and dripped that narc charm by the bucketload I think life was very easy for Alice and she coasted on that for many years. She lived in a world where she had just enough looks, just enough money and just enough fame (adjacent to Ioan) that she could get away with a lot of her behaviour. I don't think she's ever been held accountable to anything in her life until now and she absolutely refuses to accept that her life has changed, that she has changed and that what's worked for her for most of her life just isn't going to work any longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Narcs always deny - everyone else is the problem, not them. She's a classic narc. She will never do accountability.

As for Dupee not challenging the kids, I don't know how anyone can say that for certain. If Ella says to her "It [Bianca] is a bogan slut who ruined my life and it will probably kill me if it gets a chance" I would expect that to be challenged. It would be a dereliction of duty to let that tit slide, especially as she is just repeating what Mommie Dearest told her. I'm not saying Dupee will be aggressive - she will be age appropriate with vulnerable kids. It's not the same as therapy - it's just getting a clear picture of what goes on at Casa Evans, which she is being well paid to do.
The role of the evaluator is to get to the truth. Thats not achieved by challenge or correction. Indeed signalling that you disagree or disapprove of someone opinions isn’t helpful to the job in hand. The people you are interviewing will become defensive and clam up. Or start saying what they think you want them to say. If the subject insulted you and offended you, it is appropriate to ask them to stop or to end the interview.

The professional therapist who was in the apartment didn’t intervene, he observed because that was what he was there to do. The evaluator is there to gather information to assess. Not to provide therapy or to intervene with ongoing treatment. Even on a threat to self harm or harm. That needs to be reported and followed up. Then there is no oversight.

The derogatory language and threat could just as easily be designed to provoke challenge and argument. If they are someone’s sentiments you want them to keep on talking to find out what they really believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I see every sign of Oppositional Defiant disorder in Alice bleeping Evans and also think she’s a raging narcissist and asshole. The end.

Reactions: 29

Although it obviously isn’t the main issue here I do find it really annoying how often women ‘age out’ of acting. It isn’t always the case but it’s definitely a super unfair and misogynistic industry. Even talented actress tend to get a rough time once they hit middle age, more so than men do at least. If seems like there is a sort of reckoning-point for most where they have to reevaluate- they aren’t as likely to get the juicy romantic lead roles etc, and have to have enough skill and popularity to play rewarding character roles. I think at this point a lot of women either give up or desperately try to regain their younger years (surgery included). The women who were cruising by on looks probably end up in some sort of crisis at this point, but even talented ones find it difficult.

A lot seem to have adapted to the way things are, and either direct, start a new business or plough their energy into charity work though, so there are definitely options, as you say.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

disagree tbh. the roles she had are roles that typically are given to lowly paid actors (often either young actors that impressed in casting, has-beens, actors in a career-slump, or actors with special connections) either because it was a lower budget production or because it was a big production with big stars and the lesser known actors had to be paid lowly to stay in budget. The sole exception I perhaps see is 102 Dalmatians (she was 4th in the credits and it was a big movie even if it underperformed) but even there she said that Ioan was paid ten times more than her, and Glenn Close another x times more, so it probably falls under the category of just being there to stay in budget or Olivier got her the role.

I think the fact that she once claimed the most she ever earned per year was 60k and seeing her assets at the time of the prenup (and back then she was actually steadily working) shows that she was getting her roles because she was cheap on top of having the connections. and tbh it's unfortunate that she didnt keep that attitude up, she said last year that the minimum salary you get makes it not worth it to even consider roles, of course the truth may be that she simply doesnt get roles even if that's not the narrative she wants to sale: middle aged women have a difficult time in Hollywood, and even the lower paid jobs in that age range are now harder to access because the shelf above you has to fight for these roles as well.

Of course it's true that other actors dream of her career, but in acting things are more a matter of luck. As lowly as I rate her acting, there are actresses that are less talented than her and that made a much bigger career (much the same applies to Ioan, except that he is a far better actor than Alice and had a far better career than her). But overall she overperformed her talent, and I have no doubt it's thanks to her connections (via Olivier, then via Ioan, at least in his prime).

I do agree though that her main mistake career-wise was just letting her career fade out (by Alice putting the blame on having kids, but this was BS, she was acting when the kids were small and stopped when you would actually start acting again, she also had a nanny etc), I dont know if she stopped pursuing any sort of career once the kids were born (and thus at least some kind of bag secured for her future), she was tweeting about getting into fights in auditions in 2019 after all, or if being middle aged and her performance on twitter (plus her constant tweeting about having fibro will have been noticed, unfortunately as also Bianca will or probably has found out those kind of diseases are a killer when you want to have a acting career) since the mid-2010s killed even that bit of career she had, but she should have continued getting even the lowly paid jobs (Ioan wasnt working every day, they had a nanny, it was all doable), cash in on her career over conventions, and on the side work on a 2nd career, whatever that would have been.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
disagree tbh. the roles she had are roles that typically are given to lowly paid actors (often either young actors that impressed in casting, has-beens, actors in a career-slump, or actors with special connections) either because it was a lower budget production or because it was a big production with big stars and the lesser known actors had to be paid lowly to stay in budget. The sole exception I perhaps see is 102 Dalmatians (she was 4th in the credits and it was a big movie even if it underperformed) but even there she said that Ioan was paid ten times more than her, and Glenn Close another x times more, so it probably falls under the category of just being there to stay in budget or Olivier got her the role.

I think the fact that she once claimed the most she ever earned per year was 60k and seeing her assets at the time of the prenup (and back then she was actually steadily working) shows that she was getting her roles because she was cheap on top of having the connections. and tbh it's unfortunate that she didnt keep that attitude up, she said last year that the minimum salary you get makes it not worth it to even consider roles, of course the truth may be that she simply doesnt get roles even if that's not the narrative she wants to sale: middle aged women have a difficult time in Hollywood, and even the lower paid jobs in that age range are now harder to access because the shelf above you has to fight for these roles as well.

Of course it's true that other actors dream of her career, but in acting things are more a matter of luck. As lowly as I rate her acting, there are actresses that are less talented than her and that made a much bigger career (much the same applies to Ioan, except that he is a far better actor than Alice and had a far better career than her). But overall she overperformed her talent, and I have no doubt it's thanks to her connections (via Olivier, then via Ioan, at least in his prime).

I do agree though that her main mistake career-wise was just letting her career fade out (by Alice putting the blame on having kids, but this was BS, she was acting when the kids were small and stopped when you would actually start acting again, she also had a nanny etc), I dont know if she stopped pursuing any sort of career once the kids were born (and thus at least some kind of bag secured for her future), she was tweeting about getting into fights in auditions in 2019 after all, or if being middle aged and her performance on twitter (plus her constant tweeting about having fibro will have been noticed, unfortunately as also Bianca will or probably has found out those kind of diseases are a killer when you want to have a acting career) since the mid-2010s killed even that bit of career she had, but she should have continued getting even the lowly paid jobs (Ioan wasnt working every day, they had a nanny, it was all doable) and on the side work on a 2nd career, whatever that would have been.
I kinda wonder too if she was reluctant to play the typical middle-aged roles too, even if there were any available. If someone tends towards narcissism they usually want the best/ most flattering option and perceive everything else as below them. Playing a lead’s parent, or a side character, is going to feel very different to playing a lead and gets a very different response from other people.

Reactions: 18
The role of the evaluator is to get to the truth. Thats not achieved by challenge or correction.
Correct and to get to the truth, Dupee will need to ask questions, sometimes uncomfortable questions. Given how against the evaluation AE is, (it's a human rights violation, legal "abuse" etc lol) even mild questions will be perceived as challenging. AE is even against therapy too and has told the kids it's to get 'evidence' on her, never mind a court ordered evaluation of her parenting skills.

She has previously said that the Judge is crooked and the courts are rigged and Dupee etc is in IG's pocket. Therefore she has set up the kids to have disguised compliance where they give away as little as possible and lie to protect her (probably a lot of guilt tripping and insinuations of self-harm if they don't). You either know how Alice operates by now, or you don't. The whole process will therefore be a challenge both to Dupee who needs to get to the truth and AE and the manipulated kids who are trying to pull a fast one.

You are also bizarrely arguing against things I didn't say - I never said that Dupee's job was 'correction' or that Dupee should use 'degoratory language', or said that she was providing therapy, quite the opposite in fact.

The professional therapist who was in the apartment didn’t intervene, he observed
Of course not, that would have been inappropriate and no one said he should have.

The evaluator is there to gather information to assess. Not to provide therapy or to intervene with ongoing treatment. Even on a threat to self harm or harm. That needs to be reported and followed up.
Safeguarding concerns can't be ignored. In the US they call it 'mandatory reporting'. If Dupee flags up to the appropriate authorities that AE has threatened harm or self harm, then that's an intervention.
---
I see every sign of Oppositional Defiant disorder in Alice bleeping Evans and also think she’s a raging narcissist and asshole. The end.
Oppositional Defiant disorder in adults = being an hole

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Although it obviously isn’t the main issue here I do find it really annoying how often women ‘age out’ of acting. It isn’t always the case but it’s definitely a super unfair and misogynistic industry. Even talented actress tend to get a rough time once they hit middle age, more so than men do at least. If seems like there is a sort of reckoning-point for most where they have to reevaluate- they aren’t as likely to get the juicy romantic lead roles etc, and have to have enough skill and popularity to play rewarding character roles. I think at this point a lot of women either give up or desperately try to regain their younger years (surgery included). The women who were cruising by on looks probably end up in some sort of crisis at this point, but even talented ones find it difficult.

A lot seem to have adapted to the way things are, and either direct, start a new business or plough their energy into charity work though, so there are definitely options, as you say.
Not just actors, TV in general too. You only have to compare how many older male presenters are still doing the same job when their female counterparts have been traded in for a younger model. Even things like Children in Need where Wigan presented it each year (I loved Wigan btw, I'm not throwing shade at him) but people like Gaby Roslin would get phased out for Fern Cotton etc etc.

Reactions: 9

I do agree though that her main mistake career-wise was just letting her career fade out (by Alice putting the blame on having kids, but this was BS, she was acting when the kids were small and stopped when you would actually start acting again, she also had a nanny etc), I dont know if she stopped pursuing any sort of career once the kids were born (and thus at least some kind of bag secured for her future), she was tweeting about getting into fights in auditions in 2019 after all, or if being middle aged and her performance on twitter (plus her constant tweeting about having fibro will have been noticed, unfortunately as also Bianca will or probably has found out those kind of diseases are a killer when you want to have a acting career) since the mid-2010s killed even that bit of career she had, but she should have continued getting even the lowly paid jobs (Ioan wasnt working every day, they had a nanny, it was all doable), cash in on her career over conventions, and on the side work on a 2nd career, whatever that would have been.
I think one of her greatest mistakes was her not realizing what a gift getting onto the Christmas movie circuit would have been for her. Many of those actresses make 1-2 movies a year and it would have been steady income and a stream of residuals for her. I read that the Hallmark Christmas movies are shot in around 2-3 weeks so not even long periods away from home.

It even got good reviews for a Christmas movie don't know why she never made another - unless she caused issues and was not invited back

Reactions: 27
This is exactly my point - most actors don't even get these opportunities. Acting is highly competitive, and so many wannabe actors never even get a single TV speaking role. Whether she made lots of money from it is another question (she would have made far, far more money being an accountant).

The comment I was replying to from Treacletrixter was "She has done nothing, does nothing and contributes nothing" - I disagree with this and thought it was harsh, as she does have a body of work. She was an actress. She has experience of what that entails, and being on a film/TV set. If you google her, hundreds of photos from her acting career (photo shoots, premieres, on-set stills) come up from before her divorce notoriety days. Is she a great actress? No, but she was passable, and even decent in some things.

And I've said this before, but I do think she's pretty good in the French TV series Elisa Top Model, and she's decent in Best of Both Worlds. She always suited UK and European productions more than US ones. She would have made a great TV presenter too, as she is/was charming and quick on her feet.

Reactions: 7
I think one of her greatest mistakes was her not realizing what a gift getting onto the Christmas movie circuit would have been for her. Many of those actresses make 1-2 movies a year and it would have been steady income and a stream of residuals for her. I read that the Hallmark Christmas movies are shot in around 2-3 weeks so not even long periods away from home.

It even got good reviews for a Christmas movie don't know why she never made another - unless she caused issues and was not invited back
Probably po'd the casting director and casting agent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.