Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice did let slip that her mother was sad all the time. She compared her own constant sadness to her mother's. The Evans are siblings odd to say the least and it doesn't sound like all happy families growing up in Bristol.

IMG_1287.jpeg

Reactions: 21
the siblings are such an unusual but similar mess personality wise.
Tone has issues that his lovely sister exposed for the world to know on X - drink problem and being a broke beggar (this was before the kidney failure which is not his fault). It's not fair to smear the other brother who had the sense to keep out of it, deleted AE's TV show off his YT channel, and before anyone starts with the 'conspiracy theory' stuff, he was proved right about covid. 💅

If Alice would care to leek Dupee’s report to Boshoff at the DM when it’s done, that would be great. 🙏🏼 🙏🏼
I doubt she will do that before the hearing. If she loses custody and is raging, then maybe but it's more likely a sock on X will do it, not Boshoff who would put the DM in more legal hot water.
---
1704284518339.png

What about the 2 BAYBEEZ?? My joy = the trophy husband I could abuse on a whim, my meal ticket and the source of my limited fame.

1704284698926.png

This is creepy. AE is in for a world of hurt as the kids will want to be more independent of her as they age. OR, the kids are in for a world of hurt if AE refuses to let them grow up and leave her. Either way, it's wrong and a red flag.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Alice did let slip that her mother was sad all the time. She compared her own constant sadness to her mother's. The Evans are siblings odd to say the least and it doesn't sound like all happy families growing up in Bristol.

View attachment 2665622
It changes due to what narrative she wants to push, suits her at the time. She's so tiring.

Reactions: 13
I'm convinced Alice's mother was an alcoholic. I don't think bad enough to cause FAS but bad enough for the sort of behaviour that messes up your children unless someone intervenes.

Reactions: 16
This post is a good example of the severe cognitive dissonance her fandom suffers from
View attachment 2665421
Alice harrassing Bianca for years, Bianca stays silent = Well done Alice for not staying silent, B is evil etc
Bianca making one post about the impact said harrassement (among many, she didnt even mention Alice) had on her, Alice directly reacts with victim blaming (earth to crazyland: this isnt "staying silent") = Well done Alice for staying silent, B is showing her true colors

What are her true colors? Arent you admitting this way that your idol was 1000000 times worse the past years?

And that's why this side will never be right.

also I found this old post of a Z-list actress that lives on Alice's iG: according to them Queen Alice is more famous than Ioan, and they have the gall to call Ioan's above average career "lacksture" while gushing over Alice's failure of a career
View attachment 2665436
even Queen Alice admitted that Ioan is rated 5-10 times higher. As everyone with a brain knows. Alice is best known for being married to him and this divorce drama. Ioan is far better known for some of his roles. Alice wasnt even the most popular actress in her own role in VD (she was written out of the story but not her character, remember). Facts.
I can just see the mental eye roll when faced with this genius' contribution to the discussion if there even is a college attendance and class mates. Nobody cares about Marvel anymore? Really?
I bet if she is in college, this would not be the first WTH moment her fellow students experience with her, and her thinking her idiocy has been some mind blowing revelation

Reactions: 14

View attachment 2665622
Hmm, and iirc they had to leave the states after Alice was born because her mum couldn’t cope/ had a mental breakdown. it doesn’t seem like things got much better back in the uk.
---
JOY/ FUNDING
Spot on. ⬆
---
I'm convinced Alice's mother was an alcoholic. I don't think bad enough to cause FAS but bad enough for the sort of behaviour that messes up your children unless someone intervenes.
I thought that too tbh but I feel there’s more to it than that. Alcohol abuse is not unusual in schizoid pd so it could be both.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I joke that you could put a skirt on a lamp post and my narc ex would be convinced it fancied him. I doubt Alice has ever met a man perhaps aside from her father who she doesn't think fancies her. She doesn't even realise how weird and gross it is when she praises herself to the skies when she's roleplaying on Tone's twitter.
BIB I had a friend who kept telling me that my dog fancied her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I found this on X.

Complex trauma (CPTSD) is not a recognized diagnosis. Even though the research is clear on the impact of complex trauma, ADHD is officially recognized. Most people with symptoms of CPTSD will be diagnosed with ADHD. In the 80’s and 90’s most research went into ADHD. It was not until 2018 that complex trauma was recognized by the World Health Organization. It is still not recognized in the DSM. Research shows how prolonged exposure to stressful and traumatic events during our developmental states impacts: our brains executive function, our nervous system, and our personality. The research notes effects: “personality modification, even after the conclusion of major developmental stage.”

Symptoms of CPTSD include:
-Dissociation
-Anxiety (fight or flight state from dysregulation)
-Inability to emotionally regulate (what is sometimes labeled “mood swings”)
-Interpersonal relationship issues (attachment wounding)
-Lack of fully developed sense of self (low self worth): result of not fully going through developmental stages
-Memory and focus issues
-Procrastination (freeze state)
-Chronic hopelessness/negative world view

A person with CPTSD, a person is experiencing two main things: 1. Executive dysfunction 2. Chronic nervous system dysregulation. The result: a disruption in the ability to manage their own thoughts, emotions. More important than the diagnosis, is the way treatment is managed. We can all heal. We can all develop healthier coping mechanisms, emotional regulation, and skills to build more meaningful relationships. No diagnosis is a life sentence. Treatment needs to involve:

1. Emotional regulation: the practice of feeling uncomfortable emotions and consciously respond to those emotions in ways that don’t send us into shame spirals.
2. Self acceptance: the practice of accepting your quirks, your perceived flaws, and your uniqueness that other people might have misunderstood.
3. Emotional expression: learning to get in touch with anger, getting out of “good girl” programming, saying no, and setting boundaries.
4. Somatic experiencing: learning to feel (and identify) sensations in the body rather than reacting to them.
5. Polyvagal education: awareness of our nervous system states and how they impact our thoughts and behaviors
6. Mitochondria and gut awareness: the clear link between mitochondria dysfunction and addressing mental wellness on a cellular level of the body.

BIB - BW is allowed to say what she wants about what she experienced at the hands of AE and her minions. She is expected to be the perfect, 'good girl' by some people. I hope she does speak openly in time and doesn't have to deal with the 'poking the bear' trope which is about shaming her into silence, when she didn't do anything wrong. Alice is the one who needs to STFU.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I found this on X.

Complex trauma (CPTSD) is not a recognized diagnosis. Even though the research is clear on the impact of complex trauma, ADHD is officially recognized. Most people with symptoms of CPTSD will be diagnosed with ADHD. In the 80’s and 90’s most research went into ADHD. It was not until 2018 that complex trauma was recognized by the World Health Organization. It is still not recognized in the DSM. Research shows how prolonged exposure to stressful and traumatic events during our developmental states impacts: our brains executive function, our nervous system, and our personality. The research notes effects: “personality modification, even after the conclusion of major developmental stage.”

Symptoms of CPTSD include:
-Dissociation
-Anxiety (fight or flight state from dysregulation)
-Inability to emotionally regulate (what is sometimes labeled “mood swings”)
-Interpersonal relationship issues (attachment wounding)
-Lack of fully developed sense of self (low self worth): result of not fully going through developmental stages
-Memory and focus issues
-Procrastination (freeze state)
-Chronic hopelessness/negative world view

A person with CPTSD, a person is experiencing two main things: 1. Executive dysfunction 2. Chronic nervous system dysregulation. The result: a disruption in the ability to manage their own thoughts, emotions. More important than the diagnosis, is the way treatment is managed. We can all heal. We can all develop healthier coping mechanisms, emotional regulation, and skills to build more meaningful relationships. No diagnosis is a life sentence. Treatment needs to involve:

1. Emotional regulation: the practice of feeling uncomfortable emotions and consciously respond to those emotions in ways that don’t send us into shame spirals.
2. Self acceptance: the practice of accepting your quirks, your perceived flaws, and your uniqueness that other people might have misunderstood.
3. Emotional expression: learning to get in touch with anger, getting out of “good girl” programming, saying no, and setting boundaries.
4. Somatic experiencing: learning to feel (and identify) sensations in the body rather than reacting to them.
5. Polyvagal education: awareness of our nervous system states and how they impact our thoughts and behaviors
6. Mitochondria and gut awareness: the clear link between mitochondria dysfunction and addressing mental wellness on a cellular level of the body.

BIB - BW is allowed to say what she wants about what she experienced at the hands of AE and her minions. She is expected to be the perfect, 'good girl' by some people. I hope she does speak openly in time and doesn't have to deal with the 'poking the bear' trope which is about shaming her into silence, when she didn't do anything wrong. Alice is the one who needs to STFU.
Looking at the ICD11 classification and description for CPTSD and how it fits alongside PTSD, it looks short but clear. For diagnosis, I would always have a preference for ICD/WHO over DSM/APA. Not ragging on the Americans here, but DSM just seems like an immovable beast sometimes. DSM I gather does look to ICD to some extent at least so I suspect CPTSD will end up there too.

Al and her 'fans' just better get used to it, Bee will not disappear to please them. It would help if they just stopped stalking Bee's accounts :rolleyes:

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2665690
This is creepy. AE is in for a world of hurt as the kids will want to be more independent of her as they age. OR, the kids are in for a world of hurt if AE refuses to let them grow up and leave her. Either way, it's wrong and a red flag.
Why, why why do those Evenses keep putting stuff like this on their statuses. Toney "really, really" loves his wife (who he met etc.) Alice love her kids "more than life itself (very sinister). Do they think that this makes them special, or better, or what? Don't we kind of take that stuff for granted in most people.

It would never occur to me to write that I love my kids or my husband on social media. In fact, everyone I know would think something is up and I was covering something up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
It would never occur to me to write that I love my kids or my husband on social media. In fact, everyone I know would think something is up and I was covering something up.
Yep. You are not being evaluated on your parenting abilities. Alice doth protest too much. "I love my babies more than life itself" isn't a good explanation/cover story for why she denied the kids a good dad, kept the kids from school and weaponised them against I and B.

I just noticed "Tone" doesn't mention the lovely wife who he... on his twitter anymore. Is this a recognition that Rach scarpered and there's no point in pretending otherwise if Dupee has interviewed him and found this out? I still think AE is using the account 99% of the time but they have to pretend it's real Tone on it.

1704308217268.png

PS the CPTSD stuff is from the Holistic Psychologist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I can just see the mental eye roll when faced with this genius' contribution to the discussion if there even is a college attendance and class mates. Nobody cares about Marvel anymore? Really?
I bet if she is in college, this would not be the first WTH moment her fellow students experience with her, and her thinking her idiocy has been some mind blowing revelation
Sounds like the kind of person who thinks she wins an argument by repeating the same nonsense ever louder until all the rational people give up and leave the room.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Sounds like the kind of person who thinks she wins an argument by repeating the same nonsense ever louder until all the rational people give up and leave the room.
That’s how narcs shut other people up. By screaming at them. I wonder if B can’t listen to intense arguments on tv? I know I cannot stand yelling of any sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tone has issues that his lovely sister exposed for the world to know on X - drink problem and being a broke beggar (this was before the kidney failure which is not his fault). It's not fair to smear the other brother who had the sense to keep out of it, deleted AE's TV show off his YT channel, and before anyone starts with the 'conspiracy theory' stuff, he was proved right about covid. 💅

I doubt she will do that before the hearing. If she loses custody and is raging, then maybe but it's more likely a sock on X will do it, not Boshoff who would put the DM in more legal hot water.
---
View attachment 2665687

What about the 2 BAYBEEZ?? My joy = the trophy husband I could abuse on a whim, my meal ticket and the source of my limited fame.

View attachment 2665690
To be fair, I don’t find it creepy. I’m not referring to any relationships or anything - just the statement. And it’s a social media bio about loving her kids. In the whole realm of what I’d call a red flag, this isn’t one of them. It’s just the kind of thing you see parents post on social media. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I
To be fair, I don’t find it creepy. I’m not referring to any relationships or anything - just the statement. And it’s a social media bio about loving her kids. In the whole realm of what I’d call a red flag, this isn’t one of them. It’s just the kind of thing you see parents post on social media. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I would usually agree. It’s just a bit sickening to me to see how she treats her children. Ie - threatening suicide on twitter to need her 13 year old daughter to tweet she loves her to her suicidal tweet. Alienating them to their entire family bar a mad uncle who is equally as abusive as his sister. She has literally brought them up amongst abuse and taught them to abuse. She’s a sick duck so to put that up on her instagram is somewhat questionable. How could someone who declares such love for her children use them the way she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.