Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt Ioan Gruffudd's girlfriend gives a rats ass at this point.

View attachment 2664389
And how do they know this person is on tattle.
And for the last bleeping time. No one on tattle is abusing Malice. We don’t have any contact with her, we’re just gossiping in a remote part of the internet. How difficult is this to understand?

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Based on Bianca's latest IG story it looks like I & B + Alun are enjoying a day at Universal Studios. What are the chances the girls are with them? Really hoping they are!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
they are certainly not. it's not like adults wouldnt visit it on their own anyway

obviously Alice will cry foul because Ioan didnt took the kids to Universals back then when they thought they could dictate their father when he should take them (and he declined for good reasons)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Here's another response for that idiot. Alice is not a victim. She is the perpetrator of abuse against both her ex husband and his girlfriend.

View attachment 2664636
And let’s not forget the abuse she heaps on her children, how she has weaponised them against their loving father, and the parental alienation she has instigated. The Abuser is not the victim here, she is the perpetrator of all the abuse.

Reactions: 24
I've used my computer hacking skills AGAIN and have managed to steal ANOTHER chapter from Alice's forthcoming self-published book, "He Left Me For A Bogan".

View attachment 2662570

Chapter 15 – "Dupee and Display"

Life is so short and we never know what’s going to happen. Love trumps hate. Which is why I’ve spent the last three years waging war against Ioan, and latterly, the bogan.

I muse on this during my drive to Manhattan Beach, where I must go because the my narc ex, his EVIL lawyers and the CORRUPT judge have ordered me to see a forensic psychiatrist, Dr Dupee.

This is my third visit to see Dr Dupee. She might be triple-board certified, whatever that means, but I’m sure she’s not as intelligent as me. Because I am THE smartest person in the room.

I park my car, but I don’t pay for a ticket. Tickets are for common people like accountants and secretaries. Not international models and actresses like me.

I park where I want.
I park when I want.
NOBODY is going to stop me.

My appointment with Dr Dupee begins. My eyes glaze over as she starts to talk about something or the other. I put on my best wide-eyed ingenue expression, and start talking in the ‘baby’ talk voice that Ioan USED to love, until a bogan with a kinetic [redacted] bewitched him and stole him away from me.

My appointment is finally over, and I’m certain my facial expressions and baby voice fooled Dr Dupee. I am a seasoned actress and I can fool EVERYBODY if I want to. Dr Dupee is from the same place as the bogan is from, Brisbane. So far, my international network of Twitter supporters have not been able to uncover a connection between the two, but I will be keeping a close eye on this.

I walk back to my car, and notice a large inflatable Grinch dressed as Santa Claus in somebody’s front yard. I chuckle to myself. It provided some wonderful content for my Instagram a couple of weeks ago.

OMG! There’s a man hovering by my Prius. What does he want? As I get closer, I see he’s a parking enforcement officer.

“What the HELL are you doing?” I shout sweetly.

“Ma’am, you have parked here, but you do not have a ticket. I therefore need to issue you with a penalty”.

Jesus bleeping Christ. No no no, I am NOT going to be given a parking fine for simply parking where I deserve. Thank goodness I’m wearing my Special Arguing Coat. It provides me with protection against bullies and narcs. It imbues me with the courage and fearlessness to fight all the injustices that happen to me. It helps me to be kind and to trump hate with love.

“I have a sick child in the car!” I exclaim.

“Ma’am, there’s nobody in your car. Except maybe a rat, as I can see what looks like droppings and a chewed-up Cheestring wrapper,” he says.

duck! That’s my usual excuse thrown out of the window. I forgot Gloria was looking after my babies again. What can I use instead?

“My husband left me for a bogan…”

The parking enforcement officer looks surprised, and a little embarrassed.

“…and I’m 50-80% bed bound”.

“I’m very sorry to hear that ma’am, and you have my sympathies, but I am still going to have to issue you with the penalty,” he says.

What the duck. What the duck. How dare he patronize me by saying "sorry", and that I have his sympathies? I have a flashback to the asinine "thank you" thing Ioan learned from his mother.

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR TINY MIND?!” I say calmly.

“No ma’am, I am not out of my tiny mind. I need you to calm down," he says.

Nobody has ever seen me be unkind to a person unprovoked. Because I’ve never ever done it. Not in my entire life.

“Don’t you bleeping DARE tell me what to do!” I say serenely, while stomping up closer the officer so I can get a better look at him.

“Ma’am, please do not come any closer to me,” he says in a panicked voice. I am not sure why he feels he needs to use that tone of voice with me. People who provoke others deserve to get shouted at.

bleeping rip up that ticket now, or I will RAISE HELL!” I say, in a tranquil manner.

At this point, for some unfathomable reason, he gets out his iPhone 11 (crap model, the iPhone 15 Pro Max is where it’s at, or whatever the latest iPhone model is that Apple have released by the time this book is printed) and starts filming me. This shatters my cool and collected demeanour.

“How DARE you film me! Have you lost your bleeping mind?”

As I shout at the officer, because I only abuse people who deserve it, I wonder - is this going to be on TMZ later? I hope so, as it will provide a wonderful bonding experience for me and my babies to read about ANOTHER automobile incident I’m involved in. I am very proud of the existing video on TMZ and so are my kids. They ask to see it again and again.

Everybody knows I am the best mother in the world. I have done everything I can to do right by those two amazing girls. They don't need a father; they don't need any uncles or aunts (apart from ONE uncle on my side); they don't need grandparents. They don't need a private life away from the tabloids. All they need is ME, and my zany antics. They have such fun with me, like the shenanigans that happen when I drive them places. With Ioan, they don't have had any fun when he drives, because he goes silent so he can "concentrate on his driving". What kind of a parent does that? A boring parent, that's who.
Absolutely bleeping brilliant!!!!! I’m howling!! 🤣😂🤣😂 Omg…breathe girl..! Bahahaahaaa 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Based on Bianca's latest IG story it looks like I & B + Alun are enjoying a day at Universal Studios. What are the chances the girls are with them? Really hoping they are!
Came here to ask the same! I hope the girls are with them.

Reactions: 5
This is a pretty ignorant comment. Perhaps you should read more about CPTSD before stating things like this.

Domestic violence is listed as a potential cause.

View attachment 2662726

Thank you @Ametrine for responding with this information. It stopped me from replying in a much less eloquent manner! CPTSD is very far removed from a ‘fad’ and I very much admire B for sharing that she has this diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This was brought up in the court documents. This person should read them.

Screenshot_20240102_125307_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she's being evaluated...and Ioan's brother is in LA it will be interesting to see what her excuses are to Dr D for not allowing him to see his nieces - because whatever she says about Ioan and Bianca and door slamming and whatever other bs reasons she comes up with as to why it's the girls who want nothing to do with Ioan and nothing to do with PA.....
Why can't or won't they see Alun then? What's he ever done wrong?
PA it is then.

Reactions: 33
If she's being evaluated...and Ioan's brother is in LA it will be interesting to see what her excuses are to Dr D for not allowing him to see his nieces - because whatever she says about Ioan and Bianca and door slamming and whatever other bs reasons she comes up with as to why it's the girls who want nothing to do with Ioan and nothing to do with PA.....
Why can't or won't they see Alun then? What's he ever done wrong?
PA it is then.
he committed the unforgivable crime of supporting his brother and the bogan

Reactions: 36
he committed the unforgivable crime of supporting his brother and the bogan
Oh yes..and he ran that race in Wales for MS - he never supported any of Alice's illnesses like this. Traitor.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This is from 2021. Are they rereading our threads or are they compiling our best ofs?
Fishing for evidence for Alice that Bianca is in cahoots with members on here therefore she is harassing Alice via proxy. Alice has to come up with a viable reason why she's stopped Ioan having the girls in Bianca's presence. Unfortunately there's evidence against Alice from the twitter records that shows from the moment Bianca stepped foot on American soil Alice swore then she'd never allow the girls to meet her!
This is why Alice is silent and going to present this as a reason why Ioan shouldn't have joint custody. Moo!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh yes..and he ran that race in Wales for MS - he never supported any of Alice's illnesses like this. Traitor.
And Alice was SO nice to Alun the five times she met him, why didn’t Alun side with her, instead of Ioan?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And Alice was SO nice to Alun the five times she met him, why didn’t Alun side with her, and not Ioan?
Didn't Alice threaten to make Alun homeless because he lives in Ioan's property and it's included in the assets Alice is entitled to 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.