Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t find it creepy. I’m not referring to any relationships or anything - just the statement. And it’s a social media bio about loving her kids.
I have never seen anyone post "I love my kids more than life itself", apart from AE. Also, I can't ignore the context. She might lose custody or (horror) have to share it and it's a veiled suicide threat. AE has previous when it comes to threatening suicide (it's a narc temper tantrum basically) but the kids don't know that. It's a good way of scaring them and makes them easier to manipulate and do her bidding.

Also I don't believe AE loves her kids. Anyone can post crap in their Insta bio - in this case, it's purely performative/threatening. She always puts herself first, not the kids. Is that love?? IG wrote that he and Gloria basically raised them and that I believe. Now they are deeply troubled thanks to AE's "love". So I find "I love my kids more than life itself" creepy, nauseating and a lie. There is nothing innocent about her so I always have to decode what she really means.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I have never seen anyone post "I love my kids more than life itself", apart from AE. Also, I can't ignore the context. She might lose custody or (horror) have to share it and it's a veiled suicide threat. AE has previous when it comes to threatening suicide (it's a narc temper tantrum basically) but the kids don't know that. It's a good way of scaring them and makes them easier to manipulate and do her bidding.

Also I don't believe AE loves her kids. Anyone can post crap in their Insta bio - in this case, it's purely performative/threatening. She always puts herself first, not the kids. Is that love?? IG wrote that he and Gloria basically raised them and that I believe. Now they are deeply troubled thanks to AE's "love". So I find, "I love my kids more than life itself" creepy, nauseating and a lie.
I don't think even Peter Andre has professed to love his kids more than life itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why, why why do those Evenses keep putting stuff like this on their statuses. Toney "really, really" loves his wife (who he met etc.) Alice love her kids "more than life itself (very sinister). Do they think that this makes them special, or better, or what? Don't we kind of take that stuff for granted in most people.

It would never occur to me to write that I love my kids or my husband on social media. In fact, everyone I know would think something is up and I was covering something up.
So much of social media is people playing at a perfect life. I can’t be arsed with anyone like that. But then I moan all the time, post lots of cats and occasionally do some semi funny drunk post. Who am I to say?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The only person Alice loves is herself, she's done irreparable harm to those two girls and dressed it up as love. Moo.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We have upset "Tone". Driving traffic to Tattle again Alice? She will show this post to the kids/Dupee/anyone saying "This is a death threat! I need to call Instapol right now!!"

1704328687896.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Alice attracts people with schizoid personality disorder and she knows how to communicate with them, they get the closest thing they ever had to a friendship in just a few tweets with her, it demands no nuance or depth and she knows how to keep them on side. *gestures in the general direction of her Twitter staffies.

Anyway I’m calling it; she knows how to get on with them (as opposed to others) because that’s what her mum had and that’s why the siblings are such an unusual but similar mess personality wise. Their mum was their primary caregiver, if it was her dad it wouldn’t have impacted them as much (except the hereditarily factor of course but he married twice long term so it’s unlikely).

And before anyone passes out clutching their pearls 😉 we’re all in this for some kind of interest, mine was understanding her raging narcism and the shared oddity running through the family. There’s a nature/nurture combo as is often the case so they either have traits of it themselves or they are products of being raised by it and in some cases both scenarios are true.

I’m leaving it there - I’m throwing Schizoid personality disorder into the hat 🎩 as the root cause of the Evans family assorted asylum.

If Alice would care to leek Dupee’s report to Boshoff at the DM when it’s done, that would be great. 🙏🏼 🙏🏼
I would be willing to go with that diagnosis, as a strictly amateur one. I will read up on it a bit.
---
It's not fair to smear the other brother who had the sense to keep out of it, deleted AE's TV show off his YT channel, and before anyone starts with the 'conspiracy theory' stuff, he was proved right about covid. 💅
What did Phil say re Covid? What has he been proven right about?

Reactions: 11
Someone should remind Tone that she posted this just a few weeks ago. That account has had more comeback tours than Cher. :LOL:

Screenshot_20240103_204054_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
We have upset "Tone". Driving traffic to Tattle again Alice? She will show this post to the kids/Dupee/anyone saying "This is a death threat! I need to call Instapol right now!!"

View attachment 2667134
I've got her on my list too. She drinks like a fish 🐟 (but doesn't drink what fish do 😉) and takes drugs by her own admission over her thousands of tweets. She's an accident waiting to happen, to say nothing of potential heart problems inherited from her mother. I just hope that her daughters aren't the ones to find her.

Reactions: 12
I would be willing to go with that diagnosis, as a strictly amateur one. I will read up on it a bit.
Sure. Speculating about what’s wrong with them is part of the fun, nothing more. It’s like a game of cluedo. We make our guesses based on how we see them behave and what we know about their past and family history. I’ve enjoyed the banter about it and seeing people’s different ideas.

I guess when people put their family and private business up for public scrutiny while behaving like absolute fruitcakes like the Evans do, people are naturally going to be curious and start putting 2 and 2 together. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Someone should remind Tone that she posted this just a few weeks ago. That account has had more comeback tours than Cher. :LOL:

View attachment 2667258
“He" does express himself in a very, very strange manner… it’s hard to tell when it’s real he or his sister impersonating him (playing "simple" but sometimes in her drunken rage slipping to her normal style?) but since someone mentioned ages ago that he probably has some special needs/ challenges I keep thinking they are right. Not only mAlice exploiting the brother that is potentially very ill (although we dont know if true) but also is vulnerable mentally (if it is indeed him).. it’s all so weird

• Sad
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2667134
I don’t see how this is a threat, doesn’t he seem to realise that he is the one potentially inciting death threats to Jojo by adding it to Twitter?. I thought he loved his wife? Won’t she tell him to shut up for once and focus on his own family instead of his sisters car crash of a life. I don’t like Ioan either.. sorry lol.
---

View attachment 2667258
Won’t respond but continues to share information and opinions of what other people say about her online alright Jan 🤪🤪

Reactions: 10
I found this on X.

Complex trauma (CPTSD) is not a recognized diagnosis. Even though the research is clear on the impact of complex trauma, ADHD is officially recognized. Most people with symptoms of CPTSD will be diagnosed with ADHD. In the 80’s and 90’s most research went into ADHD. It was not until 2018 that complex trauma was recognized by the World Health Organization. It is still not recognized in the DSM. Research shows how prolonged exposure to stressful and traumatic events during our developmental states impacts: our brains executive function, our nervous system, and our personality. The research notes effects: “personality modification, even after the conclusion of major developmental stage.”

Symptoms of CPTSD include:
-Dissociation
-Anxiety (fight or flight state from dysregulation)
-Inability to emotionally regulate (what is sometimes labeled “mood swings”)
-Interpersonal relationship issues (attachment wounding)
-Lack of fully developed sense of self (low self worth): result of not fully going through developmental stages
-Memory and focus issues
-Procrastination (freeze state)
-Chronic hopelessness/negative world view

A person with CPTSD, a person is experiencing two main things: 1. Executive dysfunction 2. Chronic nervous system dysregulation. The result: a disruption in the ability to manage their own thoughts, emotions. More important than the diagnosis, is the way treatment is managed. We can all heal. We can all develop healthier coping mechanisms, emotional regulation, and skills to build more meaningful relationships. No diagnosis is a life sentence. Treatment needs to involve:

1. Emotional regulation: the practice of feeling uncomfortable emotions and consciously respond to those emotions in ways that don’t send us into shame spirals.
2. Self acceptance: the practice of accepting your quirks, your perceived flaws, and your uniqueness that other people might have misunderstood.
3. Emotional expression: learning to get in touch with anger, getting out of “good girl” programming, saying no, and setting boundaries.
4. Somatic experiencing: learning to feel (and identify) sensations in the body rather than reacting to them.
5. Polyvagal education: awareness of our nervous system states and how they impact our thoughts and behaviors
6. Mitochondria and gut awareness: the clear link between mitochondria dysfunction and addressing mental wellness on a cellular level of the body.

BIB - BW is allowed to say what she wants about what she experienced at the hands of AE and her minions. She is expected to be the perfect, 'good girl' by some people. I hope she does speak openly in time and doesn't have to deal with the 'poking the bear' trope which is about shaming her into silence, when she didn't do anything wrong. Alice is the one who needs to STFU.
How the hell did I get diagnosed with CPTSD by a highly qualified trauma therapist who leads a psychological intervention team? How did Bianca?
This implies that CPTSD is fictitious, ‘all in our heads’ because the DSM hasn’t been updated yet (though it certainly manages to medicalise a vast number of hitherto-‘normal’ behaviours).

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t see how this is a threat
No normal person would but this is Alice aka "Tone". She thinks cheese strings are a threat, not to mention parked cars that are clearly surveilling her. I could go on but you get the drift... She is also desperate to prove she is some kind of victim, so any old thing on Tattle will do.

How the hell did I get diagnosed with CPTSD by a highly qualified trauma therapist
What I quoted didn't say that CPTSD didn't exist, just that the DSM doesn't recognise it but the WHO does. I agree the DSM is dubious with what it recognises and what it doesn't.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.