Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #225 Narcissistic abuser, but make it fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Alice ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ - don't forget to put these dates in your diary. No shows won't look good.

The Court sets the case for Status Conference Re: 730 Child Custody Evaluation on February 7, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on February 29, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on March 6, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on March 7, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on March 13, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.

The parties are instructed to email the court's resource account a week prior to the February 7, 2024 hearing and indicate if the parties stipulate to take the Petitioner's request for temporary child custody and visitation orders prior to the Trial Re: Custody.

Thanks again @Hiraeth for the Court filing index.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hi Alice ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹ - don't forget to put these dates in your diary. No shows won't look good.

The Court sets the case for Status Conference Re: 730 Child Custody Evaluation on February 7, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on February 29, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on March 6, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on March 7, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.
The Court sets the case for Short Cause Trial on March 13, 2024 at 1:30 PM in Department 6.

The parties are instructed to email the court's resource account a week prior to the February 7, 2024 hearing and indicate if the parties stipulate to take the Petitioner's request for temporary child custody and visitation orders prior to the Trial Re: Custody.

Are these the ones that will be sealed?

Reactions: 4

She's that important that February has an extra day this year just for her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had there been a decision made on that? I thought it had been requested but not yet decided. I could be wrong though of course! I often am, according to my kids ๐Ÿ˜œ
It was discussed in the last hearing, but no formal petition to seal the documents has been filed as yet.

Reactions: 8
Tone has issues that his lovely sister exposed for the world to know on X - drink problem and being a broke beggar (this was before the kidney failure which is not his fault). It's not fair to smear the other brother who had the sense to keep out of it, deleted AE's TV show off his YT channel, and before anyone starts with the 'conspiracy theory' stuff, he was proved right about covid. ๐Ÿ’…

I doubt she will do that before the hearing. If she loses custody and is raging, then maybe but it's more likely a sock on X will do it, not Boshoff who would put the DM in more legal hot water.
---
View attachment 2665687

What about the 2 BAYBEEZ?? My joy = the trophy husband I could abuse on a whim, my meal ticket and the source of my limited fame.

View attachment 2665690
This is creepy. AE is in for a world of hurt as the kids will want to be more independent of her as they age. OR, the kids are in for a world of hurt if AE refuses to let them grow up and leave her. Either way, it's wrong and a red flag.
Imo she meant that "Oh and I love my kids more than life itself" as a joke and even more so as a dig against Tattle turds criticism, but the sad thing with Alice is knowing her as we do, it's also a giveaway to how she really thinks and feels. Same as her little grinch/elf on the shelf mix-up story is a dig at Ioan, but if you didn't know the backstory of her calling Ioan the grinch, or of her nasty little games you would think it was just a cute, funny little family story that her family would laugh at and tease her about.
---
I can just see the mental eye roll when faced with this genius' contribution to the discussion if there even is a college attendance and class mates. Nobody cares about Marvel anymore? Really?
I bet if she is in college, this would not be the first WTH moment her fellow students experience with her, and her thinking her idiocy has been some mind blowing revelation
Lol! This reminds me of some sitcom which I can't remember the name of right now, but the mother goes to Community College I think to study philosophy or psychology, and everyone on campus starts calling her "you see," which she thinks is a great compliment on her intelligence and abilities. Until she turns around and you realise she's squeezed her more ample figure into her teenage daughter's Juicy Couture tracksuit and the J has fallen off and they're calling her "Uicy!"
---
A main player?? Tone can just about manage a game of happy families with odd socks๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
Maybe on a good day. Not that we've seen any good days from him!
---
Why, why why do those Evenses keep putting stuff like this on their statuses. Toney "really, really" loves his wife (who he met etc.) Alice love her kids "more than life itself (very sinister). Do they think that this makes them special, or better, or what? Don't we kind of take that stuff for granted in most people.

It would never occur to me to write that I love my kids or my husband on social media. In fact, everyone I know would think something is up and I was covering something up.
So if you write that you really, really love your husband on SM one day and he co-incidentally goes missing, we'll just admire your newly built patio and tell you to enjoy the peaceful view. ;)
---
I have never seen anyone post "I love my kids more than life itself", apart from AE. Also, I can't ignore the context. She might lose custody or (horror) have to share it and it's a veiled suicide threat. AE has previous when it comes to threatening suicide (it's a narc temper tantrum basically) but the kids don't know that. It's a good way of scaring them and makes them easier to manipulate and do her bidding.

Also I don't believe AE loves her kids. Anyone can post crap in their Insta bio - in this case, it's purely performative/threatening. She always puts herself first, not the kids. Is that love?? IG wrote that he and Gloria basically raised them and that I believe. Now they are deeply troubled thanks to AE's "love". So I find "I love my kids more than life itself" creepy, nauseating and a lie. There is nothing innocent about her so I always have to decode what she really means.
I also don't believe she loves her kids, or that she even knows what love really is. I think she's incapable of real love. But I think SHE BELIEVES she loves her kids more than any other mother could ever love their kids, and that she's the world's best mum. She's probably still convinced that no one ever loved or will ever love Ioan as deeply, profoundly and truly as she thinks she did too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have never seen anyone post "I love my kids more than life itself", apart from AE. Also, I can't ignore the context. She might lose custody or (horror) have to share it and it's a veiled suicide threat. AE has previous when it comes to threatening suicide (it's a narc temper tantrum basically) but the kids don't know that. It's a good way of scaring them and makes them easier to manipulate and do her bidding.

Also I don't believe AE loves her kids. Anyone can post crap in their Insta bio - in this case, it's purely performative/threatening. She always puts herself first, not the kids. Is that love?? IG wrote that he and Gloria basically raised them and that I believe. Now they are deeply troubled thanks to AE's "love". So I find "I love my kids more than life itself" creepy, nauseating and a lie. There is nothing innocent about her so I always have to decode what she really means.
Yeah I just took it at face value. I see what youโ€™re saying.

Reactions: 5
I also don't believe she loves her kids, or that she even knows what love really is. I think she's incapable of real love. But I think SHE BELIEVES she loves her kids more than any other mother could ever love their kids, and that she's the world's best mum. She's probably still convinced that no one ever loved or will ever love Ioan as deeply, profoundly and truly as she thinks she did too.
Yes her version of 'love' is "do what I say if you love me, or else!!" It's actually coercive control. You don't abuse people you 'love'.

I will say now that I and B have a stronger and better relationship than he ever had with Alice. No headlocks or ultimatums needed this time.
---
Shame she f*cked up & wrote โ€œperiodโ€ instead of โ€œfull stopโ€! We see you Alice! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฃ
Just noticed this lol. Alice has the worst sock game ever.

1704382633160.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes her version of 'love' is "do what I say if you love me, or else!!" It's actually coercive control. You don't abuse people you 'love'.

I will say now that I and B have a stronger and better relationship than he ever had with Alice. No headlocks or ultimatums needed this time.
---

Just noticed this lol. Alice has the worst sock game ever.

View attachment 2667868
It's hilarious how she thinks she's the smartest person in the room but she fucks up everything she does! She's not even a good narc, just a common garden variety one who even other narcs would say she can't sit with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Shame she f*cked up & wrote โ€œperiodโ€ instead of โ€œfull stopโ€! We see you Alice! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿคฃ
Tone ...fyi...'period' is something your lovely wife (whom you met at sister Alice's wedding) has once a month.

No British person says period. Period.

This is Alice and it always has been.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Alice has the worst stans ever. They claim Alice is being bullied on Tattle, but Alice claims she doesn't read Tattle. So the stupid stans screenshat here then post on X. That's rubbing Alice and her weird ass brother's nose in it. As far as Alice quietly getting on with her life, not in a million years.

Reactions: 19
I wonder how Alice bleeping Evans feels, knowing that her own brother (a man too stupid to realise that you don't have to use the first name Twitter/X suggests for you) is clearly in love with her and wants to stick his little winky in her hoo-haa?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I wonder how Alice bleeping Evans feels, knowing that her own brother (a man too stupid to realise that you don't have to use the first name Twitter/X suggests for you) is clearly in love with her and wants to stick his little winky in her hoo-haa?
It's Alice bleeping Evans! She probably thinks it's perfectly right and natural. Afterall how could any man, even her own brother, not be in love with her evergivetic personality, even if she doesn't have a kinetic fanny?!

"wants to stick his little winky in her hoo-haa?"
This is horribly evocative and an image I never, ever want to suffer through again. For the love of God please don't anyone share a photo of Tone right now or I might just vomit all over myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I bet Alice is the only celeb that actually responds to being on the celeb death pool list. She should just be pleased she's still considered a celeb.
I have questioned a few times why we still have her in the traditional celeb category ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This popped up in my insta recommendations:
Hope itโ€™s ok to post this, Mods, if not please delete.
The narcissistic mother. Aka Alice.

Reactions: 10
I bet Alice is the only celeb that actually responds to being on the celeb death pool list. She should just be pleased she's still considered a celeb.
To be fair, Rose West and BTK (the serial killer) are also on The List and they're not celebrities either.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Am I right in thinking parties can highlight to Judge Josh (sure there is an actual legal term for this) aspects of Dr Dupee's report they disagree with?

Reactions: 5
No normal person would but this is Alice aka "Tone". She thinks cheese strings are a threat, not to mention parked cars that are clearly surveilling her. I could go on but you get the drift... She is also desperate to prove she is some kind of victim, so any old thing on Tattle will do.

What I quoted didn't say that CPTSD didn't exist, just that the DSM doesn't recognise it but the WHO does. I agree the DSM is dubious with what it recognises and what it doesn't.
I assume the DSM is in cahoots with drug manufacturers, as it pathologises normal behaviour (grief for example) and wants to โ€œmedicateโ€ as such.

I donโ€™t understand why it doesnโ€™t recognise CPTSD, but a whole host of rather dubious diagnoses.

MOO

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.