Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One month after stopping medication. Try reading something other than Tattle once in a while.

Screenshot_20231213_155307_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20231213_162847_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20231213_162932_Google.jpg

Reactions: 16
You are right - it is not considered taxable if the court orders specify that an amount payable is designated as child support.
Buuuut the stipulation says that $3k is for the kids--and $7k is spousal support. So, that's taxable. Tee hee.

Reactions: 16
Buuuut the stipulation says that $3k is for the kids--and $7k is spousal support. So, that's taxable. Tee hee.
If Alice knew someone who was an accountant, she could get some tax tips and tricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Being the mother of someone's children does not excuse bad behavior and abuse. Alice is still a bleep. Comment is still true.

Screenshot_20231213_155546_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nope you can't claim SSI without having paid into it. You need at least ten credits to get the most basic SSI. Ten credit works out to about 5 years of full time work? She won't qualify for SSDI, just applying for that is a nightmare. Also, the earliest to draw SSI without a penalty is age 67.
You can potentially qualify for SS if your spouse (or ex) paid into it, apparently, according to the AARP.

Reactions: 2
Being the mother of someone's children does not excuse bad behavior and abuse. Alice is still a bleep. Comment is still true.

View attachment 2628649
A bit weird that Al getting some money prompts her fan to lose their tit (I'm being generous here, I don't think she has any fans). Oh god forbid that Yo has some good press and Al doesn't have a reason to play victim and beg for money. You would have thought it all had been clear from the DM comments already. Everyone is sick of Al.

Reactions: 19
If Alice knew someone who was an accountant, she could get some tax tips and tricks.
I must admit that I would be totally confused with the tax, having only had to deal with The Taxman once in my life when I had to pay Capital Gains from my parents' house and then they agreed the following year that I didn't need to make a declaration as I wasn't getting anymore than my salary.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 2628649
they said the same ("they talk about the mother of Ioan's kids") today, and I see this sort of statement all the time, not only about this divorce, and i keep wondering why? Alice attacked her children's father, the only person that ensures that they have a roof over their heads, all the time, in her case that's a lot more severe because she is directly involved. And yet they fanatically support her. How can the basis of your outrage be the very thing you support somebody for? Congnitive dissonance galore.

As an aside, and that's a general thing, but there is a reason why it's always "the man's [insert X]" and never the "the females [insert X]...sometimes it's pure trolling in order to create the false impression that fans of the male should care about their ex-spouse more than they should care about their idol, sometimes it is internalised misogyny, and they are too dumb to notice.

Reactions: 19
Oh period!! 😉
Totes what a middle aged white man in the UK would say! Period would just be something his lovely wife (who he met at Alice's wedding) would have once a month. Tell me that you live in the USA without telling me you live in the USA...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
they said the same ("they talk about the mother of Ioan's kids") today, and I see this sort of statement all the time, not only about this divorce, and i keep wonder why? Alice attacked her children's father, the one person that ensures that they have a roof over their heads, all the time, in her case that's a lot more severe because she is directly involved. And yet they fanatically support her. How can the basis of your outrage be the very thing you support somebody for? Congnitive dissonance galore.

As an aside, and that's a general thing, but there is a reason why it's always "the man's [insert X]" and never the "the females [insert X]...sometimes it's pure trolling in order to create the false impression that fans of the male should care about their ex-spouse more than they should care about their idol, sometimes it is internalised misogyny, and they are too dumb to notice.
Doesn’t Alice call Ioan’s mother a bleep?

Reactions: 20
The child support is not high for raising two kids in California. And child support can go towards a lot of things that would be considered taking care of your children. People don't get to dictate to mothers or fathers, if they are getting child support, where every penny goes. Right now she has full custody. Food, clothes for growing children, shoes, after-school activities, going to movies or other activities her children do with friends, on and on. No matter what a piece of crap she is, while those kids are in her care she should be receiving child support, and $3,000 seems appropriate. Ten thousand dollars a month total seems fair until they get to court. No one can say he isn't taking care of his children and leaving them without a roof over their heads right now.

It's really not covering all of her monthly living expenses after you deduct her high rent and electric bill, possible water bill, and cell phone. A monthly food bill for a family of three is not cheap, plus a doggy. Add in car insurance, gas, and possible repairs, and health insurance for Alice, and all of her shopping for herself: toiletries, all of her online clothes, hair appointments I guess that's why ToneAlice is pissed. She wanted to be completely paid for, not have to earn a penny and stay on her fat ass. So does she have money squirreled away? Has she had even one request for a cameo since she started begging for them again? What the hell is she doing?
To be honest when I started to think of after school activities etc (not that we've seen any evidenceof this) I did start to think that maybe its not a lot of money, based on the fact she has technically 100% custody.
I don't have kids, so I was just basing it on what I had as a kid, which was a looooong time ago!
That being said, I know people that are working, and after paying their bills don't have 1500 quid all to themselves each month.
Thing is mAlice is in control of that money, so I hope that she has to keep evidence of what she is spending it on, because I bet they won't see a dollar of that personally! I didn't, my dad paid child support (even when my relationship broke down with him) and I never saw a penny of it, all the clothing, or going out with mates, cinema etc, came from the money I earned.
I know that my mum was struggling with money, but she didn't want to work either, she did in the end, but I'd left home by that time. It was me working at 17, and paying the mortgage. This being said, I do forgive my mum, because as I've got older and understood how hard life can be (my dad was a bleep). She has been there more for me as an adult, and I take her advice a lot more now then I ever did!
P.s I was no angel I'm my teens or 20s, and neither was my sister, however we both learned from our parents divorce and both have always been financially independent, apart from when I'd favour partying over food etc, but that was another lifetime ago!
Also back in the 80s, you could live off one income, and mum's were mums and ran the household, did the cleaning, cooking, shopping etc.
Sorry went off on a total tangent there 🤦🏼‍♀️😉

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I mean putting 21.49 Uk time totally means that’s not Alice using that account, right?
😂 I've missed you Mimsy. ❤

It's a shame we're not at the end of the thread. We could have done another poll guestimating how long Tone will last without insulting or abusing anyone on Twitter, or mentioning his beautiful, talented and amazing sister who is on the floor tits akimbo having a panic attack, and simultaneously happier than ever. Will he make it to the weekend? Will he even make it until tonight? The suspense is greater than anything in that iconic movie The Christmas Card.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

The fact that it's on radar before DM shows this is a PR move. He might have been paying before or overpaid in the past but this is just smart publicity, especially with no statement.

Well played, yo.

Take a victory lap with bubba and throw on another beaded bracelet for the win.
They say put their feud on ice, tit reporting as usual! MAlice is the only one feuding, mainly with herself, but still!
I agree with you here, she can't say isn't paying tit anymore.
Also as @Hiraeth and IT maffia boss @welp , plus others have pointed out, it's only till April. Which gives her enough time to GET A JOB! and find somewhere to live that's less expensive (I'm sure Judge J will fully expect her to have done this already)
I'm looking forward to when those Epstein credits hit, and she has told how much she owes Ioan, and then finds out she won't get any spousal support until he gets back what he is owed.
I'd love her to be hit witha load of RO breaches, but that doesn't bother her, the only thing that she cares about is money and fame. That's what she is scared of loosing the most!

Reactions: 24
You can potentially qualify for SS if your spouse (or ex) paid into it, apparently, according to the AARP.
She still will have to wait until 67 or when Ioan retires.. And she cannot get SSI if Ioan is also claiming SSI. She will not qualify for SSI based on a 12 year marriage. Your right to claim SSI as an ex is calculated on the length of the marriage. SSI is not the safety net that most people believe it is. You get out what you put in. The more likely beneficiaries of any SSI would be his kids while they are still minors. Even they lose that right to his SSI once they turn 18.

Reactions: 9
Fixed it for you.

Simultaneously lying about being broke AND paying for followers.

Screenshot_20231213_155620_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.