Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lawyers, mortgage, one person paying for two houses etc

i dont think the forensic accountant is that deep. its obvious that Alice stole money but 42k seems normal for a report, which does have its necessity if you dont want the court to make random decisions

coz its advanced payment
Payments for Harrow and liar were prior to the split. I wonder where that all went. That would’ve been a few hundred k. She was buying crappy hair dryer helmets 🤣

Reactions: 17
Was that in response to something on Twitter, Hiraeth, or has the moaning monotonous one been having a wee perusal of Tattle?
We know that for every claim by Atonality and Malice, we must believe the opposite. I wonder if one of her hitherto-deluded followers came across her disgusting racism towards Hispanic individuals, captured on here, and found it too much for even them to swallow? Or are they/she addressing us directly now?
Alice via her socks and her minions have been addressing Tattle Turd comments directly for a few months now. Her socks also pull up Turd comments, some posted as far back as THREE YEARS AGO, to try and start tit.

Hello lovely @Autisteuse I hope you are doing well and that kitty hasn't torn the house down yet! ❤ We've just had a thunderstorm pass over here, my boy has finally settled down on my bed with a big sigh, contentedly gone to sleep and then let rip a very ripe fart... the joys of being owned by a pet huh?! 😂
---
No. Only if she does.
How long does he have to continue to pay spousal support for? I honestly can't see Alice ever getting married again. The kind of men she thinks she deserves wouldn't look twice at her, and the kind of men who want her she wouldn't look twice at outside of their online "support." I know it's a grey area and a potentially slippery slope but I don't agree with someone having to pay spousal support to an ex who is abusing them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She will cry poor later on but this stipulation provides hard numbers and explicit titles for the payments. So when she does cry, everyone knows that she blew through 10k per month.
---
And spous
And spousal support is taxable income for federal tax purposes. So our Alice will have to dance with the tax man and it's unlikely that she'll be able to claim both girls as deductions.
---
E
emphasis on the singular "Fan".
fan(s) - there's loopy and clive who would pay a good dollar for a glimpse of Alice in her undercrackers !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This would roughly be her tax breakdown on the spousal support. She could stay in BH but she wouldn't have much money for anything else, even adding on the untaxed child support. Though I don't know if she would have exactly the same deductions...because she can claim Social Security without having paid into it.

Nope you can't claim SSI without having paid into it. You need at least ten credits to get the most basic SSI. Ten credit works out to about 5 years of full time work? She won't qualify for SSDI, just applying for that is a nightmare. Also, the earliest to draw SSI without a penalty is age 67.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Nope you can't claim SSI without having paid into it. You need at least ten credits to get the most basic SSI. Ten credit works out to about 5 years of full time work? She won't qualify for SSDI, just applying for that is a nightmare.
There is a woman who survived major gunshot wounds at point blank range causing debilitating chronic pain and disability. It took her ten years to get approved. Alice ain’t getting Jack tit. 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think Ioan has agreed to this so the children don't have to move in the next 6 months. Hopefully, he has some work lined up that will mean he and Bee can use what's left to find a place in BH.

What I don't understand is why he is still paying for her lawyers. That and what all that money gets you from a forensic accountant. There must be an expectation that they find what you pay out most of the time.

Reactions: 16
I think Ioan has agreed to this so the children don't have to move in the next 6 months. Hopefully, he has some work lined up that will mean he and Bee can use what's left to find a place in BH.

What I don't understand is why he is still paying for her lawyers. That and what all that money gets you from a forensic accountant. There must be an expectation that they find what you pay out most of the time.
I wonder if all that money is going to go towards an argument for custody? It shows that Alice is fiscally irresponsible in a major way, like not paying simple things like electricity bills and basic services. I can't see the forensic accountant working on hidden money more than how she's just frittering the little she had away.

Reactions: 16
Alice via her socks and her minions have been addressing Tattle Turd comments directly for a few months now. Her socks also pull up Turd comments, some posted as far back as THREE YEARS AGO, to try and start tit.

Hello lovely @Autisteuse I hope you are doing well and that kitty hasn't torn the house down yet! ❤ We've just had a thunderstorm pass over here, my boy has finally settled down on my bed with a big sigh, contentedly gone to sleep and then let rip a very ripe fart... the joys of being owned by a pet huh?! 😂
---

How long does he have to continue to pay spousal support for? I honestly can't see Alice ever getting married again. The kind of men she thinks she deserves wouldn't look twice at her, and the kind of men who want her she wouldn't look twice at outside of their online "support." I know it's a grey area and a potentially slippery slope but I don't agree with someone having to pay spousal support to an ex who is abusing them.
while in theory it is lifelong (unless she remarries or - as agreed in the prenup - she lives with someone else 6 months) it's rarely enforced, because one thing it also says is "until the spouse can support themselves". This doesnt necessarily mean until Alice can actually support herself, but a timeframe where the court thinks that the spouse should be able to support themselves (to avoid people like Alice abusing the system). They often use the same math as for under 10 years marriages, so half of the marriage length, which in this case would mean in 3-4 years (remember, we are already 3 years in). Quite possible that it would be longer due to the kids, but it's very unlikely that she will get support longer than child support.

I dont think people should be too fussed about the spousal support though. Everything Alice has stolen or owes him will be deducted from this, so I'm sure he wont be paying much spousal support. Especially if she ends up with a DV conviction down the line.

Reactions: 25
Well we know Bianca isn't with Ioan for his money. There will nothing left at this rate.
Alice knew that there was no money left over. That is why she hoped she could get her dirty paws on Bianca's money. Tough titties for the buffalo. Even if they got married, Bianca's money is still not coming to her

First of all, many, many thanks to @scantysandwich and @kingseven for their creative contributions to the thread today, without which I would be a lot more stressed out. :)

My take on the latest court filing is that Ioan has been needing money for a while, but Alice wouldn't agree to distributions out of the blocked account without monthly ongoing payments to her. So, she's getting $7,000 per month in interim spousal support and $3,000 per month in interim child support (trust Alice to demand more than twice what her children get). However, the court order seems to say that the remainder of the blocked account (whatever the balance is, less $150,000) will now be distributed to Ioan, which I'm sure is quite a relief for him.

However, do not be fooled by the large interim payments to Alice. Those are all subject to reallocation and reimbursement later on, at the conclusion of the financial trial. Recall that in the Statement of Disputed Issues, the amount of monthly spousal support to which Alice is entitled is much less than what she is temporarily receiving. This means that she will have to repay the overpayment of support (likely by being awarded less, at the conclusion of the trial, until the overage is paid off).

Here's what the Statement of Disputed Issues said about the amount that Ioan owes Alice in spousal support, per the prenup ("PMA" - premarital agreement):
Ioan owes Alice "annual spousal support in the amount of 10% of his baseline average annual adjusted gross earnings for the 3 years (2018-2020) prior to separation, as defined in the PMA, unless his income decreases by more than 20%, in which case, Petitioner [Ioan] pays Respondent [Alice] annual spousal support of 10% of his actual adjusted annual gross earnings."
Ioan's baseline average annual adjusted gross earnings are $588,134, so baseline spousal support is $58,813/year. [$4,901/month]

In 2021, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice was $58,813 (earnings in 2021 of $487,581). [$4,901/month]
In 2022, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice was $5,260 (earnings in 2022 of $52,600). [$438.33/month]
In 2023, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice for 2023 is $16,290 (earnings in 2023 of $162,900). [$1,357.50/month]

Even Alice can do this math. $7,000 per month is a HUGE overpayment for spousal support. And most of it will be going to rent for that unnecessarily expensive apartment. Alice is going to be paying a big chunk of that temporary spousal support back to Ioan.
Thank you Hiraeth ❤ for your clear explanation. I‘m buried under university assignments that have to be in by next week and didn’t have time to try and work out what was being agreed. I just hate to see this grifter getting any more money for herself, but obviously glad that he’s able to pay for his daughters. Not that the Abuser will spend any of it on her daughters. She will spend it on herself as usual.

• Heart

---

A-ha! So by claiming Alice is not racist, ‘he’s’ actually outing our Malice as a member of the KKK (Beverley Hills chapter)? In all seriously, I find it staggering that she made such an explicitly discriminatory and perjorative comment about Hispanic people in a Hispanic majority neighbourhood (and of course, for Alice, Hispanic would only ever equal Mexico as a nation and discrete cultural unit). Using too many polysyllabic (translation: long) words for you, Tone? Your sister is a disgusting bigot who equates thousands of people from disparate cultures with dogs. She is trash, and ahe is filth, and she is both beyond contempt and redemption.

[Bless you, Darling Cookie: life is a trial, but I’ve started writing a new novel - 23,000 words overnight! Feeling a bit liverish from lack of sleep and Kitten, now as round as a Beatrix Pottet character, isn’t helping with the relaxation process by fixing me with a basilisk stare in the hope of Chicken. I hope that you are well, too? You’re always so profoundly kind.]

NB: the only kind of man who would be desperate enough to marry Alice would already be in prison and doing a twenty-five year stretch.

• Heart
It says that the spousal support will be credited against future payments and it's advanced, which means in may Alice will get probably less. He is basically overpaying her now so that she shuts up about being homeless and has time to find a job
But we all know that she won't, ever.

Reactions: 8
Was that in response to something on Twitter, Hiraeth, or has the moaning monotonous one been having a wee perusal of Tattle?
We know that for every claim by Atonality and Malice, we must believe the opposite. I wonder if one of her hitherto-deluded followers came across her disgusting racism towards Hispanic individuals, captured on here, and found it too much for even them to swallow? Or are they/she addressing us directly now?
It seems to have been a response to someone whining about Tattle.
---
fan(s) - there's loopy and clive who would pay a good dollar for a glimpse of Alice in her undercrackers !
Unmentionables which are secondhand from eBay!

• Haha
Tell me you thought your made up expenses were going to be honoured without telling me…
I see ALICE EVANS IS STILL A MASSIVE bleep.
That was for all my Twitter famalam and fans…
Seeing your post has cheered up my day Mimsy. I'm coughing up my lungs and have no voice. The latter being an early Christmas present for my family, or so they say
---
10K/month just isn’t enough for a special lady like Alice who is used to the finest things in life and Beverley Hills is so expensive and she has to live there and she needs a maid and it’s expensive being an actress and she’s such a special lady and California is expensive and Bianca has money and Alice should get that and he’s a deadbeat dad and 1.5K isn’t enough for a child in Beverley Hills and you want them to live with the poors and and and…

Don’t worry, Alice will find some shite for her little poo trumpets to spout.

Hey Tone, how much of the 10K are YOU getting? 😂😂😂
Pooh trumpets! I am deceased, totally deceased 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
On the other hand, Ioan is getting a bargain. $7000/month for the next few years, to be rid of a boat anchor, not smell that stale alcohol breath and sweat in the morning, not hear that clackity clack mouth all day long, no cameras in his face 24/7, no one denigrating his looks, talent and work, peace and quiet, not footing her ebay addiction...Winner winner chicken dinner.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
6k for rent, 3k for Gloria, 1k for everything else. She'll blow through 10k a month easily and still be claiming poverty.

Reactions: 27
6k for rent, 3k for Gloria, 1k for everything else. She'll blow through 10k a month easily and still be claiming poverty.
I reckon she's let Gloria go a while back and was trying to pull a fast one in her financial statement.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.