Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest when I started to think of after school activities etc (not that we've seen any evidenceof this) I did start to think that maybe its not a lot of money, based on the fact she has technically 100% custody.
I don't have kids, so I was just basing it on what I had as a kid, which was a looooong time ago!
That being said, I know people that are working, and after paying their bills don't have 1500 quid all to themselves each month.
Thing is mAlice is in control of that money, so I hope that she has to keep evidence of what she is spending it on, because I bet they won't see a dollar of that personally! I didn't, my dad paid child support (even when my relationship broke down with him) and I never saw a penny of it, all the clothing, or going out with mates, cinema etc, came from the money I earned.
I know that my mum was struggling with money, but she didn't want to work either, she did in the end, but I'd left home by that time. It was me working at 17, and paying the mortgage. This being said, I do forgive my mum, because as I've got older and understood how hard life can be (my dad was a bleep). She has been there more for me as an adult, and I take her advice a lot more now then I ever did!
P.s I was no angel I'm my teens or 20s, and neither was my sister, however we both learned from our parents divorce and both have always been financially independent, apart from when I'd favour partying over food etc, but that was another lifetime ago!
Also back in the 80s, you could live off one income, and mum's were mums and ran the household, did the cleaning, cooking, shopping etc.
Sorry went off on a total tangent there 🤦🏼‍♀️😉
those school activities wouldnt cost anything if she hadnt destroyed her children's relationship to their father. you pay for your sins.

She would also generally have less costs in that scenario as they would be 50 % with Ioan. And no doubt bigger spendings for the kids would be done by him since he is the higher earner. It would pretty certainly way outbalance the money she is entitled for 50 % custody vs 100 % custody. Support money is never meant to feed you through, it's meant to support, the lion share will be contributed by yourself. That's just how it works and why so many single moms would kiss their lucky stars if they had a co-parent that wants to share custody.

Then imagine she also would work.

Sure, in her current life standard that would be still tough, but there is plenty she can cut away (like the nanny), and life is tough. We all have to do this.

She will need to toughen up, as it stands she would receive only about 1.3 k in spousal support per month (probably even less now since she effectively took a loan now), even if Ioan's career would go back to normal it would be still less than 5k*, by may she should have downsized, found a job and facilated joint custody in order to survive. But we know the outcome for this already.

*the proposed child support looks correct based on this years earnings and appears to be based on 50/50 custody, if it was based on sole custody it would be a few hundreds more. Funny enough if Ioan's career would be back to normal, which Alice ensured wont be the case for a long time, if ever, child support would be 8k for 50/50 and 10k for sole custody, spousal support would be at nearly 5k, she would be getting more, regardless of which custody arrangement, than she gets the next few months for what is essentially a interest-free credit. This is how hard she fucked up.

Reactions: 34
those school activities wouldnt cost anything if she hadnt destroyed her children's relationship to their father. you pay for your sins.

She would also generally have less costs in that scenario as they would be 50 % with Ioan. And no doubt bigger spendings for the kids would be done by him since he is the higher earner. It would pretty certainly way outbalance the money she is entitled for 50 % custody vs 100 % custody. Support money is never meant to feed you through, it's meant to support, the lion share will be contributed by yourself. That's just how it works and why so many single moms would kiss their lucky stars if they had a co-parent that wants to share custody.

Sure, in her current life standard that would be still tough, but there is plenty she can cut away (like the nanny), and life is tough. We all have to do this.

She will need to toughen up, as it stands she would receive only about 1.3 k in spousal support per month (probably even less now since she effectively took a loan now), even if Ioan's career would go back to normal it would be still less than 5k*, by may she should have downsized, found a job and facilated joint custody in order to survive. But we know the outcome for this already.

*the proposed child support looks correct based on this years earnings and appears to be based on 50/50 custody, if it was based on sole custody it would be a few hundreds more. Funny enough if Ioan's career would be back to normal, which Alice ensured wont be the case for a long time, if ever, child support would be 8k for 50/50 and 10k for sole custody, spousal support would be at nearly 5k, she would be getting more, regardless of which custody arrangement, than she gets the next few months for what is essentially a interest-free credit. This is how hard she fucked up.
No one fucks things up better than Alice.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Surely she is not still paying Gloria - I mean I know she claimed to the court she was paying for childcare - but that has to be a lie...like the utilities

Reactions: 15
-I wonder how quickly she’ll go through the girl’s stipends every month? Will she use the whole $3,000 to pay her mythical utilities bill (or is she using vast amounts of electricity to power an illegal weed farm, and is planning on doing her own version of Breaking Bad?)?
How is going to afford her Botox injections and fillers?
---
No one fucks things up better than Alice.
Who pays for Elsie’s gymnastic and dance lessons, that could easily be $1000 a month, especially in LA.

Reactions: 13
Remember when a six-figure salary sounded like a lot of money? Today it’s considered low-income, at least in Los Angeles. How’d that happen? Why does everything in this town, from blue jeans to gym memberships, cost so much more? And how can the average Angeleno (median income: $69k) make ends meet? At least the sunshine is free.

This is from an article in Los Angeles Magazine, Oct 2023. The piece is online, and very interesting. It explains the pressures on both Ioan and Alice

Some pertinent observations...
Los Angeles is the second most expensive city in the U.S.
The average cost of a house in the U.S. is $400,000, but in L.A. it's $1,000,000!
The average rental price nationally is $2,100, but is 41% higher in L.A.
It costs $50,00 in L.A. to maintain a standard of living that you can enjoy in Phoenix for 34,674.
Alice is super, duper fucked, and better start looking for a job stat!

Reactions: 24
Well let's see how long this lasts, as long as his previous I'm leaving twitter flounces.
He has timed this perfectly ahead of a potential barrage of questions about the figure of £10k a month.

Im sure that is just a coincidence though.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
EDIT: I've lost my mind. I switched from thousands to hundreds after paying rent of 6.5k. LOL That leaves her with $3.5k. In my mind, it was $350. I'm as dumb as Alice. Anyway, that is plenty to pay her bills with and expenses for the kids and herself as long as she isn't purchasing big ticket items.
Unfortunately for Alice, 3.5 k doesn’t go very far in LA.

Reactions: 11
He has timed this perfectly ahead of a potential barrage of questions about the figure of £10k a month.

Im sure that is just a coincidence though.
Yep. There's no way she wants to explain the money now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m wondering how long it’ll be before she puts a “hAPpY fAmiLY” post up on Instagram with these latest reports?

“Oh no… I’m only getting 10k a month from my ex husband. My BABIEEZZZ are suffering because we are so poor but we don’t need money to make us HaPpY…we have each other
#familyunit #wearethree #gofundme “

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Was he told to piss off? Maybe part of the financial agreement?

View attachment 2628535
This buys into my theory that she was promising him money but couldn't give him any as she wasn't getting from Ioan but now she is... Oh look...

BUT nothing is ever as it seems with that family. I'm still convinced that the account shared if not run entirely by Alice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
How will Fuckface get DM headlines now? He’s paying to make sure her and their babezzzzz aren’t homeless for now at least, she’s had three years to screw the nut, grow up and get a job. Tone, have a word with her eh? I see he’s riding the “I’m too poor to get a gift for my wife” cuntwagon too. Maybe Clive can send him some salad cream.

Reactions: 28
How will Fuckface get DM headlines now? He’s paying to make sure her and their babezzzzz aren’t homeless for now at least, she’s had three years to screw the nut, grow up and get a job. Tone, have a word with her eh? I see he’s riding the “I’m too poor to get a gift for my wife” cuntwagon too. Maybe Clive can send him some salad cream.
Mrs Tone (who he met at his sister's wedding in Mexico) has surely fucked off Tonely the Lonely ages ago. Can't imagine many people sticking around for that shitshow.

Reactions: 19

Notice how IT Mafia Boss @welp totally ignores any reference to being an IT Mafia Boss. Or a spy come to that. Makes you think huh? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 40
What's Al going to whinge about in her next Instavictim post? I get only $10k a month from my ex! Waaaaaaahhh 😭 Working is beneath me!! Waaaahhh. Someone said something accurate about me on the internet! Waaaahh.
She could team up with the Harkles. Actually, that would be bloody funny - three Narcissists all trying to appear both saintly and hard done by while grifting.
---
View attachment 2628532
Tell me you’ve realised there’s no Yo bucks for Christmas without telling me…
Okay, Tone. Def Leppard fan? Do you think they’ll tour the UK, and will you go if they do? If so, you and I could end up meeting. That would be…interesting.
Well, that was a long discussion, wasn’t it? If rhis is our Tone’s new Twitter career, he’s going to be a wee bit disappointed. I mean, what can you say about music in 240 characters apart from ‘yeah, it’s my life’[which it is]? Or is this another Tone flounce/has he fallen out with AE over lies, promised but never-materialised funds and so on?
---
There is a woman who survived major gunshot wounds at point blank range causing debilitating chronic pain and disability. It took her ten years to get approved. Alice ain’t getting Jack tit. 🤣
I correspond with another woman in the US who was given HIV by her then-husband. It progressed to fullblown AIDS within four years. She was told she was ineligible for disability when her CD4 count was down to 8 (a healthy one starts at 200), she was going blind, and in such pain that it took her literally all morning to get dressed. (She’s an absolutely lovely person, by the way, with such a zest for life.) When her CD4 count was revealed to the court and a doctor testified she was near death, the judge found her able to work. It also took her ten years to get the appropriate benefits and medical cover, by which point severe and irreversible damage had been done to her body.
Alice really does not have a chance in hell. I’m not even being malicious or gloat-y here: if they can find someone with no immune system fit for work, they’re not even going to consider that a former actress with no proven medical records re: fibromyalgia is unsuitable for work.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
If Alice has to move back to the UK, I very much doubt the girls will want to go with her. They’re American born and raised.

They may well choose to live with their father in the US if Alice decides to/has to leave for the UK.

Reactions: 12
Going by the taxes AE will have to pay on the 7k she needs to view the money she gets from IG as $8k per month not $10k. (Not that she will but she should).

To spend $6.5k on rent when your income is $8k pm is bleeping nuts. This is why AE is whining about 'poverty' but it's entirely self chosen because she wanted to live in the same area as the Morgans and sneered at the 'box' IG and BW are living in. She has a huge apartment in the ritzy BH because a Queen deserves nothing less. Let's be real, she is a Welfare Queen as she will never lift a finger to pay her own way.

This is from July 2021 and she's still bleeping whining.

1702553741996.png

From 2021 again - sneering at his 'tiny box' and also sneering at the fact that he is trying to make money to support himself, the kids and her fat ass. I love the way she calls herself a 'kind, lovely woman' who just happens to abuse, harass and grift 24/7!!

1702553863282.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Going by the taxes AE will have to pay on the 7k she needs to view the money she gets from IG as $8k per month not $10k. (Not that she will but she should).

To spend $6.5k on rent when your income is $8k pm is bleeping nuts. This is why AE is whining about 'poverty' but it's entirely self chosen because she wanted to live in the same area as the Morgans and sneered at the 'box' IG and BW are living in. She has a huge apartment in the ritzy BH because a Queen deserves nothing less. Let's be real, she is a Welfare Queen as she will never lift a finger to pay her own way.

View attachment 2629357
From 2021 again - sneering at his 'tiny box' and also sneering at the fact that he is trying to make money to support himself, the kids and her fat ass. I love the way she calls herself a 'kind, lovely woman' who just happens to abuse, harass and grift 24/7!!

View attachment 2629359
I know. LOL What "lovely wife" did he leave? She was an abusive, pill-popping drunk, who in front of the kids told him he was a loser and was losing his hair and wouldn't get work as an actor and she wanted a new husband. There was a lot of shouting. That's for sure. But it was Ioan, not Alice, who left because he couldn't handle his wife shouting at him all the time, who laid around drinking, addicted to social media.

He did not leave his kids, just Alice. He got the apartment in a nice building because it was affordable, and he was paying for both homes. He was being responsible during the separation and the divorce.

You did it, Alice. You destroyed your family with your ongoing, abusive behavior toward your husband. You had not been a lovely, supportive wife for many years. And you admitted in that text that the kids left Ioan because they didn't want to be shouted at anymore. No. You psychologically abused them to the point they did not see their father on his visitation days after separation. It took longer for you to work on the little one and make it stick, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 43

View attachment 2629357

View attachment 2629359
Every time she writes or posts she just shows everyone what a nasty, unpleasant, PO💩 she actually is. Neither of these show a woman bereft because her beloved husband, soul mate, love of her life has left her. She is not heartbroken, just angry that her money tree and claim to fame has escaped her clutches. The Abuser only cares about the Abuser, no one else . Her rage just bubbles off the page. She just hates Ioan’s Mam doesn’t she.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.