Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6k for rent, 3k for Gloria, 1k for everything else. She'll blow through 10k a month easily and still be claiming poverty.
Uncle Sam will be eyeballing that (and more) as she has to pay taxes on any received spousal support.

Reactions: 16
A-ha! So by claiming Alice is not racist, ‘he’s’ actually outing our Malice as a member of the KKK (Beverley Hills chapter)? In all seriously, I find it staggering that she made such an explicitly discriminatory and perjorative comment about Hispanic people in a Hispanic majority neighbourhood (and of course, for Alice, Hispanic would only ever equal Mexico as a nation and discrete cultural unit). Using too many polysyllabic (translation: long) words for you, Tone? Your sister is a disgusting bigot who equates thousands of people from disparate cultures with dogs. She is trash, and ahe is filth, and she is both beyond contempt and redemption.

[Bless you, Darling Cookie: life is a trial, but I’ve started writing a new novel - 23,000 words overnight! Feeling a bit liverish from lack of sleep and Kitten, now as round as a Beatrix Pottet character, isn’t helping with the relaxation process by fixing me with a basilisk stare in the hope of Chicken. I hope that you are well, too? You’re always so profoundly kind.]

NB: the only kind of man who would be desperate enough to marry Alice would already be in prison and doing a twenty-five year stretch.
23,000 words overnight?! That is amazing. Just remember to take time out to take care of yourself as well. Funnily enough I just shared some of the chicken from my sandwich with my boy. I'm so under his paw that it's embarrassing, he doesn't even have to do the basilisk stare!
---
But we all know that she won't, ever.
I think we all know this saga is going to be ongoing until Elsie leaves home. Ioan is a good man and a good dad and he isn't going to let his kids go homeless or without, and Alice knows that. Until Elsie is 18 she will always have the kids as a weapon to hold over him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
On the other hand, Ioan is getting a bargain. $7000/month for the next few years, to be rid of a boat anchor, not smell that stale alcohol breath and sweat in the morning, not hear that clackity clack mouth all day long, no cameras in his face 24/7, no one denigrating his looks, talent and work, peace and quiet, not footing her ebay addiction...Winner winner chicken dinner.
It's not the next few years, it's the next few months to a year, until the financial trial concludes and the final support amounts are settled, which will include clawing back overpayments and accounting for Epstein and Watts credits. Hopefully once the custody issues are settled in 3 months, the financial issues can be litigated ASAP.

P.S. Bernal must be laughing all the way to the bank, in the stipulation he's being paid for legal fees he hasn't even earned yet. The other lawyers are being paid for fees they've already earned!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I reckon she's let Gloria go a while back and was trying to pull a fast one in her financial statement.
I hope so (the letting go part) because it's an absurd scenario for an unemployed person.

The fraud, if any, can hopefully be picked up by the accountant.

Reactions: 17
At this point it looks like Al will end in jail for tax evasion before for breaking the dvro. She is the type to try to hide money but not well enough. That would be karma.

Reactions: 20
Alice knew that there was no money left over. That is why she hoped she could get her dirty paws on Bianca's money. Tough titties for the buffalo. Even if they got married, Bianca's money is still not coming to her
What planet is she on? Bianca is not gonna marry her.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ioan is a better person than me. I'd let that mofo, my new term, live in a cardboard box. I'd also be spending the money to unmask Alice's sock accounts and make the report public.

Reactions: 38
Ioan is a better person than me. I'd let that mofo, my new term, live in a cardboard box. I'd also be spending the money to unmask Alice's sock accounts and make the report public.
Just looking at the amount of Ioan's legal fees in the stipulation, I suspect that some investigation of sock accounts is happening. It certainly speaks to her (lack of) fitness as a parent, so it will be useful information for the custody trial.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Yeah why is it so high? That's more than what the prenup states, and is basically what her rent is each month! Also my opinion, the child support seems a lot too, what child needs 1500 quid a month? Sadly, the kids won't see a penny of that, mAlice will use it on herself 🙁
The child support is not high for raising two kids in California. And child support can go towards a lot of things that would be considered taking care of your children. People don't get to dictate to mothers or fathers, if they are getting child support, where every penny goes. Right now she has full custody. Food, clothes for growing children, shoes, after-school activities, going to movies or other activities her children do with friends, on and on. No matter what a piece of crap she is, while those kids are in her care she should be receiving child support, and $3,000 seems appropriate. Ten thousand dollars a month total seems fair until they get to court. No one can say he isn't taking care of his children and leaving them without a roof over their heads right now.

It's really not covering all of her monthly living expenses after you deduct her high rent and electric bill, possible water bill, and cell phone. A monthly food bill for a family of three is not cheap, plus a doggy. Add in car insurance, gas, and possible repairs, and health insurance for Alice, and all of her shopping for herself: toiletries, all of her online clothes, hair appointments I guess that's why ToneAlice is pissed. She wanted to be completely paid for, not have to earn a penny and stay on her fat ass. So does she have money squirreled away? Has she had even one request for a cameo since she started begging for them again? What the hell is she doing?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Is it fair to assume this £10k a month is part of the long term game plan rather than Yo just being overly kind?

Reactions: 13
Me waiting for Tony and Alice's spin on not receiving child support.

Screenshot_20231213_130905_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She’s not going to spend any of that child support on her girls. She’ll dress them in tatty, unfashionable eBay crap and sequester them at home like she always does. 😡😡
In my humble opinion, of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
God, that first one. Drunk tweeting at it's finest
The amount of times that woman drunk tweeted just makes me cringe into my entire being. I’ve been through a bad divorce. I’ve had good days and bad days. I’ve had times where maybe I behaved like MAlice for a few minutes, regretfully. I have identified my failings through this thread and therapy.

I never went this far and I thought I combusted. This is just impossible to read or re-read, it’s cringe cringe cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The child support is not high for raising two kids in California. And child support can go towards a lot of things that would be considered taking care of your children. People don't get to dictate to mothers or fathers, if they are getting child support, where every penny goes. Right now she has full custody. Food, clothes for growing children, shoes, after-school activities, going to movies or other activities her children do with friends, on and on. No matter what a piece of crap she is, while those kids are in her care she should be receiving child support, and $3,000 seems appropriate. Ten thousand dollars a month total seems fair until they get to court. No one can say he isn't taking care of his children and leaving them without a roof over their heads right now.

It's really not covering all of her monthly living expenses after you deduct her high rent and electric bill, possible water bill, and cell phone. A monthly food bill for a family of three is not cheap, plus a doggy. Add in car insurance, gas, and possible repairs, and health insurance for Alice, and all of her shopping for herself: toiletries, all of her online clothes, hair appointments I guess that's why ToneAlice is pissed. She wanted to be completely paid for, not have to earn a penny and stay on her fat ass. So does she have money squirreled away? Has she had even one request for a cameo since she started begging for them again? What the hell is she doing?
Very true!! I spent a heap more than that on my kids at that age, they expected all the perks of having two working parents and their friends had the same expectations. There’s a price kids pay for not having parents there for them every night of their lives but there’s also the after school activities, fashion brands, entertainment, styling, concerts, restaurants, ski trips and all the things that having two working parents buy. All the things her kids are NOT getting because she doesn’t work and the allowance Ioan is paying for them goes into financing her laziness and nothing more. 💯

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I have never in my life seen a woman more mentally off than Alice as far as going forward in life after a split. It's been three years, and all she has done is whine online. She blew opportunity after opportunity. Middled-aged women, who are either going through a divorce or are separated and/or have children and/or are overweight and/or going through menopause, would have been a goldmine for her. She could have milked her 15 minutes of fame after the separation in so many ways. All she did was spend her time trying to destroy his career and good name. How did that help her financially? She harassed him and Bianca to a level that he was able to get a DVRO against her.

She could have utilized her Instagram and Twitter to gain more middle-aged female followers to the point she made money off of cameos. But definitely, she could have created a podcast, airing just ONE FREAKIN' DAY A WEEK, for women going through midlife changes (divorce) like herself, women who are mothers, newly single, wanting to get back into shape. She can be funny and self-deprecating. Women had sympathy for her in the beginning. She didn't even have to leave her house to do that. Instead, she laid in her bed getting drunk, tweeting, making sock accounts, and creating havoc in her children's lives, and intent on her kids hating their father. I cannot imagine any woman being that lazy and mental, with their head in the sand for three years, grifting off of fans. Even women as vile and evil as Alice is still get off their asses to create money-making opportunities.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Did you say hair appointments. She better get her money back from whoever is touching her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.