Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Christmas, Turds!

May I present to you: Alice is not intoxicated 5 (find the rest of the series in the Wiki, in the memes section)

In this instalment, Alice imagines a conversation with her rescued chihuahua-mix dog, Emma.

The typos give away the extent of her intoxication, despite her claiming she is a "bit too sober".

Screenshot 2023-12-12 at 19.34.12.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Happy Christmas, Turds!

May I present to you: Alice is not intoxicated 5 (find the rest of the series in the Wiki, in the memes section)

In this instalment, Alice imagines a conversation with her rescued chihuahua-mix dog, Emma.

The typos give away the extent of her intoxication, despite her claiming she is a "bit too sober".

View attachment 2626083
There really are no words to follow that…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy Christmas, Turds!

View attachment 2626083
WTH. How did Ioan spend 20 years with that. Me? I would've gone full "throw momma from the train" on her years ago.

1702415135591.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hello turds!
I’ve been bored this afternoon and have created a little Turd Search in honour of this wonderful thread.

It contains 15 words and phrases that should be familiar to us all.

How many can you find?

View attachment 2625780
This is amazing 🤣
I’ve only found 4 because I’ve had a lot of meds this evening - Fuckos, baby Angel, turds and Prius rat.

Oh 5! “duck it I’m tweeting” 🤣 DEAD 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Happy Christmas, Turds!

View attachment 2626083
I’m rendered completely speechless…

Surely that incredibly active imagination of Alice’s could be put to better use, e.g. for something like… work (boo hiss I said the *evil* word).

I asked ChatGPT what job would suit someone incredibly lazy, with a loose grip on reality and a wildly active imagination.

It suggested a nighttime security guard of an empty building, who could use their time to write fiction on the job. Maybe that book will get written after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Happy Christmas, Turds!

View attachment 2626083
“Rescued from the depths of South Central from a family that all looked more Chihuahua than her

What. The. Actual. duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
O.K. I'm going to take one for the team tonight. "The Christmas Card" is on Hallmark at 8 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time, so if anyone wants to check their local listings it may be available. Heard about it but have never seen it. I'll be sure to have some refreshments ready...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hello turds!
I’ve been bored this afternoon and have created a little Turd Search in honour of this wonderful thread.

It contains 15 words and phrases that should be familiar to us all.

How many can you find?

View attachment 2625780
I've got 15, but I think one of them might not be right.

Is "con" one of the words (backwards and diagonal, bottom right)?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Rescued from the depths of South Central from a family that all looked more Chihuahua than her

What. The. Actual. duck.
Ummm totally normal to be shown photos of the people who have relinquished their dog when you are adopting a rescue pup.

Or it’s another lie, and a pretty gross one at that.
---
I've got 15, but I think one of them might not be right.

Is "con" one of the words (backwards and diagonal, bottom right)?
Amazing! No I only included words 4 letters or longer.

Reactions: 13
Happy Christmas, Turds!

View attachment 2626083
From a family that "looked more Chihuahua than her"--Jesus, Alice! I'm sure when you're sober you'll point out that Chihuahuas were noble Aztec dogs and there is a state in Mexico named Chihuahua so that's what you meant.....but come on. That isn't what you meant. Especially by blending it with "the dep[ths of South Central."

You're one of those white women, Alice. Your liberal cred is barely skin-deep and flakes off with one glass of rose.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
O.K. I'm going to take one for the team tonight. "The Christmas Card" is on Hallmark at 8 p.m. U.S. Eastern Time, so if anyone wants to check their local listings it may be available. Heard about it but have never seen it. I'll be sure to have some refreshments ready...
I still need to watch this but I’ve been busy trying to sort my life out (updating my skill set by doing a couple of online courses, and looking at flexible WFH jobs) and also getting organised with Christmas etc. Is it on demand in the UK? I’m not paying for it though 🤣 duck that!

I have Sky and I think they have the Hallmark channel so maybe they will show it on there? I’ll have a look tomorrow and put it on to record.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.