Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Alice signed it on the 5th. So her crying broke i n the past week is really just a damn lie.
Based her claims and expectations she filed with the court, she is broke. She did not get anything she wanted. No massive amounts in child and spousal support, no health insurance, no car insurance, she did not get to keep the house...She will have to move to a smaller place, come what may. She will have to pay her own rent. Get her own health insurance and unlike car insurance the IRS will ding you with a penalty if you do not have health insurance.

Reactions: 24
I wonder if this is being made public because it's less than whatever Yo was giving Alice before? It's a warning to Alice. It's also clear that now Alice will have clear funds to pay for anything related to the therapy.

That's my feeling... That this stipulation is a pincer move that shows whatever she's gummed up the "many appointments" she has to go to, she now has the means. It's a very solid number that can't be leveraged for pity but only lasts til April.

I wonder when the press for Bad Boys starts? There may be other roles that are being lined up and this makes it clear that yo is doing right by his kids and not publicly quarreling with his ex.
i suspect he has indeed not paid for a while or not much because he way overpaid due to paying for everthing for 2 years (that they declare the new support payments as advanced confirms this, for everything who has a brain this was already obvious given thw life Alice lives with no job or money going into the marriage). whenever Alice says "he stopped paying" you know he must have been paying in the first place. She also withdrew money, of course in grifter land thats her money but in reality must of it will have been his.

I believe its stipulated so that claims to the contrary cannot be made in Alice's favourite time of the year (plus they probably have to because they are touching the blocked account). as we've seen for the visitation of the kids during their fake RO request there are stipulations in place that are not filed with the court

Reactions: 23
i suspect he has indeed not paid for a while or not much because he way overpaid due to paying for everthing for 2 years (that they declare the new support payments as advanced confirms this, for everything who has a brain this was already obvious given thw life Alice lives with no job or money going into the marriage). whenever Alice says "he stopped paying" you know he must have been paying in the first place. She also withdrew money, of course in grifter land thats her money but in reality must of it will have been his.

I believe its stipulated so that claims to the contrary cannot be made in Alice's favourite time of the year (plus they probably have to because they are touching the blocked account). as we've seen for the visitation of the kids during their fake RO request there are stipulations in place that are not filed with the court
I think when she claims he stopped paying, she means he cut off her access to his bank accounts.

Reactions: 14
I took that to mean the mum dog and other dogs in the litter who all looked more Chihuahua than Emma. But this is Alice so you never really know...
You have a more generous spirit than I do. Add in that crack about the "depths of South Central", and it comes across as covert racism to me.

Bear in mind that whatever Ioan pays her is tax deductible for him; she has to pay tax on it. So she is not getting $10k a month clear. In California, $100k after tax means you pay about $30,000 in tax to the government. She's only netting about $70,000 (still way more than she deserves), which is not enough for her to keep Camp Beverly Hills. It may be a higher tax rate for the $120k she will be getting.

ETA: I was self employed for about 12 years and was scrupulous about putting aside the money I would need to pay for taxes. I doubt very much Alice has the self control to do that. She will burn through it all. The problem is the IRS won't care about her excuses. And then she's really in the tit.
Alice has shown she can't manage her budget, especially when she gets a lump sum. Monthly disbursements will help, but I do not have any faith that she won't pull another "OH WOE IS ME" stunt in April. I hope any custody decisions will factor in her financial failures, because I hate to think of Ioan having to rescue his girls every six months.

Child support is not considered taxable income for Alice, is it? I wonder which one of them will be able to claim the children as dependents on their tax returns. Anyway, you are right that Alice won't be able to plan out her tax situation and she will then be in a world of hurt.

Reactions: 21
I'm interested in whether, after you take off what she owes Ioan, she actually comes out with more or less than the $13 in her current account she went into the marriage with....I mean she has had $200,000 - $90k to her lawyer and $110,000 to Alice. Of that we know she owes him about $55,000 - because she took out too much and he should have had his $750k back in full. She also had $15k to pay Leon, now another $35k for Bernal. Now he's advancing her spousal support, so that may get adjusted downwards.
The GAL and evaluation should be paid fifty percent by her so although that's coming from the blocked account (which is all his), that will be reallocated.
I have no doubt she will owe him a massive amount and in excess of the $110,000 cash she had from the house sale.
I'm betting she ends up with less than the $13 she brought into the marriage.
What a twit. Write a book about how to duck your life up Alice. Nobody does that better than you.
It's astonishing how smart she thinks she is compared to how stupid she actually is. She could have come out of this so much better off, in every way, than what she's ended up with if she just had half a brain cell.

Reactions: 23
You have a more generous spirit than I do. Add in that crack about the "depths of South Central", and it comes across as covert racism to me.

Alice has shown she can't manage her budget, especially when she gets a lump sum. Monthly disbursements will help, but I do not have any faith that she won't pull another "OH WOE IS ME" stunt in April. I hope any custody decisions will factor in her financial failures, because I hate to think of Ioan having to rescue his girls every six months.

Child support is not considered taxable income for Alice, is it? I wonder which one of them will be able to claim the children as dependents on their tax returns. Anyway, you are right that Alice won't be able to plan out her tax situation and she will then be in a world of hurt.
You are right - it is not considered taxable if the court orders specify that an amount payable is designated as child support.

Reactions: 18
Apart from that time she tried to demand black people to vote for who she wanted:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
See also:

"I don't see color" and "Some of my best friends are..."
See also "I provide employment for a poor latina woman - she's like family to me (if you treat your family as domestic slaves) - but I wouldn't want to live where she lives or want my children to go to schools or after school clubs with brown people"

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I am not sure overpaying Alice is a good idea, when he already overpaid and is due reimbursement. However a move out of BH would be very disruptive with the evaluation going on. I think he paid her enough to stay in BH for another 6 months, which will cover the court case in February and March too.

Then she really will have something to cry about as it's bye bye BH.

Also it seems the DVRO breaches are being ignored until after the hearing. So he can't use it to pay her no spousal. But maybe later on??

Reactions: 21
Was that in response to something on Twitter, Hiraeth, or has the moaning monotonous one been having a wee perusal of Tattle?
We know that for every claim by Atonality and Malice, we must believe the opposite. I wonder if one of her hitherto-deluded followers came across her disgusting racism towards Hispanic individuals, captured on here, and found it too much for even them to swallow? Or are they/she addressing us directly now?

Reactions: 8
I am not sure overpaying Alice is a good idea, when he already overpaid and is due reimbursement. However a move out of BH would be very disruptive with the evaluation going on. I think he paid her enough to stay in BH for another 6 months, which will cover the court case in February and March too.

Then she really will have something to cry about as it's bye bye BH.

Also it seems the DVRO breaches are being ignored until after the hearing. So he can't use it to pay her no spousal. But maybe later on??
This would roughly be her tax breakdown on the spousal support. She could stay in BH but she wouldn't have much money for anything else, even adding on the untaxed child support. Though I don't know if she would have exactly the same deductions...because she can claim Social Security without having paid into it.

Reactions: 8

-I wonder how quickly she’ll go through the girl’s stipends every month? Will she use the whole $3,000 to pay her mythical utilities bill (or is she using vast amounts of electricity to power an illegal weed farm, and is planning on doing her own version of Breaking Bad?)?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First of all, many, many thanks to @scantysandwich and @kingseven for their creative contributions to the thread today, without which I would be a lot more stressed out. :)

My take on the latest court filing is that Ioan has been needing money for a while, but Alice wouldn't agree to distributions out of the blocked account without monthly ongoing payments to her. So, she's getting $7,000 per month in interim spousal support and $3,000 per month in interim child support (trust Alice to demand more than twice what her children get). However, the court order seems to say that the remainder of the blocked account (whatever the balance is, less $150,000) will now be distributed to Ioan, which I'm sure is quite a relief for him.

However, do not be fooled by the large interim payments to Alice. Those are all subject to reallocation and reimbursement later on, at the conclusion of the financial trial. Recall that in the Statement of Disputed Issues, the amount of monthly spousal support to which Alice is entitled is much less than what she is temporarily receiving. This means that she will have to repay the overpayment of support (likely by being awarded less, at the conclusion of the trial, until the overage is paid off).

Here's what the Statement of Disputed Issues said about the amount that Ioan owes Alice in spousal support, per the prenup ("PMA" - premarital agreement):
Ioan owes Alice "annual spousal support in the amount of 10% of his baseline average annual adjusted gross earnings for the 3 years (2018-2020) prior to separation, as defined in the PMA, unless his income decreases by more than 20%, in which case, Petitioner [Ioan] pays Respondent [Alice] annual spousal support of 10% of his actual adjusted annual gross earnings."
Ioan's baseline average annual adjusted gross earnings are $588,134, so baseline spousal support is $58,813/year. [$4,901/month]

In 2021, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice was $58,813 (earnings in 2021 of $487,581). [$4,901/month]
In 2022, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice was $5,260 (earnings in 2022 of $52,600). [$438.33/month]
In 2023, Ioan's annual spousal support obligation to Alice for 2023 is $16,290 (earnings in 2023 of $162,900). [$1,357.50/month]

Even Alice can do this math. $7,000 per month is a HUGE overpayment for spousal support. And most of it will be going to rent for that unnecessarily expensive apartment. Alice is going to be paying a big chunk of that temporary spousal support back to Ioan.
A good example of the "give 'em enough rope" legal strategy. Whatever intelligence Alice has is overpowered by her narcissist's id.

Reactions: 17
This payment is just deferring the problem because Alice will be doing the same 'im not getting any spousal or child support and I am homeless' in April/May 2024....

The problem is Alice will never get a job and never be self supporting and will always spend beyond her means - that's never going to change.
---
I can't wait to read the forensic accountant's report*

*Words I never thought I would hear myself say
She will cry poor later on but this stipulation provides hard numbers and explicit titles for the payments. So when she does cry, everyone knows that she blew through 10k per month.
---
And spous
Based her claims and expectations she filed with the court, she is broke. She did not get anything she wanted. No massive amounts in child and spousal support, no health insurance, no car insurance, she did not get to keep the house...She will have to move to a smaller place, come what may. She will have to pay her own rent. Get her own health insurance and unlike car insurance the IRS will ding you with a penalty if you do not have health insurance.
And spousal support is taxable income for federal tax purposes. So our Alice will have to dance with the tax man and it's unlikely that she'll be able to claim both girls as deductions.
---
E
She could do Only Fan…
emphasis on the singular "Fan".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.