Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #224 You can’t be a mother if you’re busy being your brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes you wonder why he’s getting wound up - perhaps his sister has told him he’s not seeing a penny of the 10k

Reactions: 17
New court filing today.

I will review/analyze and update the court filing index when I get home (commuting right now).
So that utter bleep is still rinsing him while alienating his kids from him and ramping down his savings and career as hard as she can.
And she thinks we’re “jealous” of her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hello Mr Forensic Account. 🤭

View attachment 2626804

Child support and spousal support paid. Spousal seems high to me.
SHUT THE duck UP TONE.

View attachment 2626805
Yeah why is it so high? That's more than what the prenup states, and is basically what her rent is each month! Also my opinion, the child support seems a lot too, what child needs 1500 quid a month? Sadly, the kids won't see a penny of that, mAlice will use it on herself 🙁

Reactions: 23
And Alice signed it on the 5th. So her crying broke i n the past week is really just a damn lie.
And more people have contributed to her GoFundMe since she lied in the press and on social media. Again.
Disgusting thief.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Holy crap. Why does Alice get £7k a month and the kids only £1.5k each? Oooh it's the rent!! Ioan is going to pay the rent for her and then when she fluffs up and spends it on Panda Express, and pleads poverty, Ioan's lawyers will pounce!
She’s a lazy, useless, grifting bum who went from living off her parents, to living off men and at almost 60 she’s still a shameless parasite who cannot support herself.

Tell me, does Ioan stop paying spousal support if he remarries? 🙂

Reactions: 18
Perhaps it goes back further, for the forensic accountant? he got paid a fair whack for Harrow and Liar and that all disappeared. Can’t blame ivf for that
lawyers, mortgage, one person paying for two houses etc

i dont think the forensic accountant is that deep. its obvious that Alice stole money but 42k seems normal for a report, which does have its necessity if you dont want the court to make random decisions
Yeah why is it so high? That's more than what the prenup states, and is basically what her rent is each month! Also my opinion, the child support seems a lot too, what child needs 1500 quid a month? Sadly, the kids won't see a penny of that, mAlice will use it on herself 🙁
coz its advanced payment

Reactions: 10
And more people have contributed to her GoFundMe since she lied in the press and on social media. Again.
Disgusting thief.
I think those remaining followers (the ones who support her because they identify with men leaving them and their children penniless) will be aghast at how much she's actually getting per month from her supposed "deadbeat dad" ex
Jealous...I wish someone would give me $10,000 to sit on my arse. She's going to have a shock back in Brizzle when she gets her universal credit cheque

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think those remaining followers (the ones who support her because they identify with men leaving them and their children penniless) will be aghast at how much she's actually getting per month from her supposed "deadbeat dad" ex
Jealous...I wish someone would give me $10,000 to sit on my arse. She's going to have a shock back in Brizzle when she gets her universal credit cheque
nah her remaining followers are braindead. they think Alice should get ALL the money

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes, let’s see her live on £320 a month. 25% of which has to go on rent. For everything. EVERYTHING.
No more £40 pancakes. No more booze bills. She can get a prepaid prescription certificate for £12, so she’ll be able to have her opiates, and of course free medical care and dental (if she can find one). No more eBay purchases, unless it’s a £1 of secondhand ShoeZone numbers with free postage. Her food, cosmetics, toiletries, entertainment, wifi and phone, TV license, bedding, toothpaste, travel ‘abs’ transport will all have to come out of that £240, plus £20/week for each child in child benefit. An uninsulated, noisy concrete box of a flat, if she’s lucky to get one, with prepayment meters for gas and electricity (which works out vastly more expensive than a monthly direct debit - it’s very expensive to be poor). She’s going to have to live in a bed and breakfast or cheap hotel, like everyone else stuck on the council waiting lists (because the Tories sold off so much council housing and didn’t bother to build more stock - a false economy, if there ever was one). Sharing bathrooms. Sharing cooking facilities. Being around angry, unhappy families and their children for the foreseeable. No treats, ever. She’ll be turned down for PIP, so she’ll have to look for work for 35 hours a week and be sanctioned if she doesn’t take any job offered to her - which includes working as an attendant in multistorey carparks and mopping supermarket floors. She’ll discover what it’s like to have to live on foodbank handouts in Tory Britain: it’ll bring her to her knees.
One million children live in destitution in the UK as a consequence of Tory policies. IG won’t let that happen to his children - they can live with their grandparents - but there’s no more money for Alice. She’s bled him dry. No-one’s going to give her 10k a month. It’s going to be £320 -25%. For as long as she doesn’t get a job, which is forever.
The DWP and JobCentre staff, kind and hardworking though the latter are, don’t care that she appeared in a couple of films and some TV shows once upon a time. They won’t treat her as anything special; on the contrary, they’ll see her as a malingerer, a lazy, vicious cow who deliberately ran the money out because her ex-husband dared to leave her. Once she’s had her benefits cut and cut, and received sanctions for not turning up to interviews and appointments, she will understand what real desperation feels like. What it’s like to give your kids the last of the food and dine on air so they don’t go hungry, as your stomach gnaws on itself and you become thin, worn, pinched, weary and hopeless. That’s her future. There’s no magical money tree, no-one to save her. All the money she’s blown on ridiculously high rentals - throwing money down a black hole - will be gone, permanently. So will the girls, because they won’t want to - and shouldn’t - live like that.
And one day, she’ll look back and think: I had it pretty good. I should have left the house more. I should have lived a bit, while I still had the money, rather than shouting ‘duck it, I’m tweeting’ for three years and counting. I don’t know how she’s going to cope with her new reality, or how she’s going to survive it, and I don’t particularly care: if she’d ever seen sense, climbed down from her ivory tower, stopped sneering at the poors, being less endlessly vindictive, then I’d cheer her on and hope she could extricate herself from the mess she’s made for herself. But she won’t, so I won’t. I would like to be a fly on the wall, though, when she’s living in that concrete box and is searching down the back of the sofa for just fifty pence to buy a packet of basics pasta, and suddenly realises: God, it could have been different. If only I’d done things differently. Everything would be better. But this is all my fault. I did this. I, and I alone.
None of this is exaggerated. This is life on benefits in 2023.

(ETA a few sentences)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Yo wasn't making pennies, he absolutely had some good income. So the lack of increases to the house equity/not being paid off, lack of lush savings, investments and pension accounts makes zero sense. Al is as wasteful as they come but I would not hesitate to add a thief and a criminal on top. She's responsible for that money being gone.

Reactions: 28
In the grand scheme of things Alice has come out with absolutely very little. Her alimony and child support is considerably less than she was previously demanding.

Reactions: 17
The ‘depths’ of South Central? A neughbourhood which is 78% Latino/Latina? Owners who ‘looked more like a chichuahua than [Emma]? Comparing Hispanic people to dogs?
How bleeping RACIST. I’m not using [Alice CAPS], I’m using Angry ones. How bleeping DARE she, the utter witch.

prospective thread title: the one where Ioan Gruffudd’s ex-wife is racist towards an entire demographic.
I took that to mean the mum dog and other dogs in the litter who all looked more Chihuahua than Emma. But this is Alice so you never really know...
I agree with @Autisteuse, I don't think Alice meant the other dogs in the litter. The "depths of South Central" combined with the other wording, and the type of person Alice is makes me think this.

She would have written "Rescued from the depths of South Central from a litter that all looked more Chihuahua than her” if she meant the family she was referring to were dogs. And you don't rescue dogs from their litter anyway, you rescue dogs from humans (or from the streets).

And as someone else pointed out earlier, how would Alice know what the family who originally owned Emma looked like? She got Emma from a rescue centre, didn't she? Doubt they would have taken a photo of the original family and shown it to Alice. She just added that sentence in there for dramatic effect, hoping it would make the situation sound more zany and melodramatic than it was, and not realising how bigoted it made her sound.

If the family had been abusing or mistreating Emma, then that is a valid point to have written about. But as ever with Alice, she defaults to criticising people's looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Bear in mind that whatever Ioan pays her is tax deductible for him; she has to pay tax on it. So she is not getting $10k a month clear. In California, $100k after tax means you pay about $30,000 in tax to the government. She's only netting about $70,000 (still way more than she deserves), which is not enough for her to keep Camp Beverly Hills. It may be a higher tax rate for the $120k she will be getting.

ETA: I was self employed for about 12 years and was scrupulous about putting aside the money I would need to pay for taxes. I doubt very much Alice has the self control to do that. She will burn through it all. The problem is the IRS won't care about her excuses. And then she's really in the tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I wonder if this is being made public because it's less than whatever Yo was giving Alice before? It's a warning to Alice. It's also clear that now Alice will have clear funds to pay for anything related to the therapy.

That's my feeling... That this stipulation is a pincer move that shows whatever she's gummed up the "many appointments" she has to go to, she now has the means. It's a very solid number that can't be leveraged for pity but only lasts til April.

I wonder when the press for Bad Boys starts? There may be other roles that are being lined up and this makes it clear that yo is doing right by his kids and not publicly quarreling with his ex.

Reactions: 20
Tell me you thought your made up expenses were going to be honoured without telling me…
I see ALICE EVANS IS STILL A MASSIVE bleep.
That was for all my Twitter famalam and fans…
Mimmmmsssyyyyy!!! She lives!!! ❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know it’s only a temporary amount but this silly cow is going to get $10k every month after all she has done?! $10k!!! Madness. Pure insanity. witch will still moan it’s too low.
Ioan can obviously afford that now, and to be able to live himself after paying it I presume, otherwise the FA wouldn’t have recommended it, no? That in a way is good news as it means his financial status is healthier than what it was at the beginning of the year. Good for him.
I hope when the court does decide on the permanent figure it will be a hell of a lot lower.

Thank you for this dear @Hiraeth ❤

Oh hang on… I think this money is to come from Ioan’s share of the house sale proceeds. Which hopefully means that come May it will be a lower figure. We live in hope!! Suck it Alice.
I look at it as the glass half full, that is not a lot of money. Ioan was always going to pay something. That is a whole lot better than what she initially demanded. And these amounts are before the adjustments and recalculations the court will probably do regarding the funds she used after the separation. Time to update those resumes Alice. Also start selling that second hand ebay junk in all those boxes.

Reactions: 15
I'm interested in whether, after you take off what she owes Ioan, she actually comes out with more or less than the $13 in her current account she went into the marriage with....I mean she has had $200,000 - $90k to her lawyer and $110,000 to Alice. Of that we know she owes him about $55,000 - because she took out too much and he should have had his $750k back in full. She also had $15k to pay Leon, now another $35k for Bernal. Now he's advancing her spousal support, so that may get adjusted downwards.
The GAL and evaluation should be paid fifty percent by her so although that's coming from the blocked account (which is all his), that will be reallocated.
I have no doubt she will owe him a massive amount and in excess of the $110,000 cash she had from the house sale.
I'm betting she ends up with less than the $13 she brought into the marriage.
What a twit. Write a book about how to duck your life up Alice. Nobody does that better than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.