Ioan Gruffudd and Alice Evans #19 One Bianca, Two Bianca, Three Bianca, Four…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can please somebody advise: Ive heard many a time that IG and BW were "outed" here on Tattle. Im dying of curiosity - how did that happen?! Can somebody please direct me to the thread?? Meant to ask for ages and finally got a moment (thank you Alice for the lil twitter break, just as asked - ceasefire, ahhh!)

Reactions: 5
lol Alice has liked the tweet about Ioan living off HER money this is amazing :ROFLMAO:
Can please somebody advise: Ive heard many a time that IG and BW were "outed" here on Tattle. Im dying of curiosity - how did that happen?! Can somebody please direct me to the thread?? Meant to ask for ages and finally got a moment (thank you Alice for the lil twitter break, just as asked - ceasefire, ahhh!)
You can read back here https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...ire-dont-risk-your-exs-ire.23226/post-6841542

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Something I'm worried about is how the girls will feel if they realize they respond positively to Bianca's presence.

You know what I'm talking about? That conflictedness that many young'uns get when they're introduced to a parent's new partner, but the other parent doesn't favor that new partner: "Hm, mummy doesn't like this person and gets upset when I spend time with her, so maybe I'm not supposed to like her either to keep mummy happy."

Whether Bianca becomes a stepmother or Ioan just settles down with someone in general, I hope the kids are one day able to hold the reality that their mom won't like that new parent BUT it's OK for them to like them. Idk it's a very difficult balancing act for little ones.
It really is. I feel for those girls, it must be so confusing and they must feel so conflicted. In an ideal world AE would accept this has happened, rise above it for their sake and tell them it's ok for them to like daddy's new partner so they don't have to have that inner turmoil but that's never going to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I hope you’re not from Glasgow!!! I’m one of they ‘bleeping huns’ 😬

I’m actually from Hamilton <twirls>

But I didn’t actually mean it in reference to anything else other than Huns as in babes etc.

Promise

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No, it was Franklin Leonard (‘contributing editor’). He was criticising Biden (specifically with reference to BLM protests) and she felt like she needed to insert herself in the conversation.

View attachment 895229View attachment 895220View attachment 895221View attachment 895227View attachment 895228
you missed the best bit

She accussed him of doxxing her because of the screenshot he took of the "you are blocked" message (because she had her kids in the background on her profile)

lDYYVNT.png

hspP5Bx.png

It was one of the MANY incidents she had in the first half of 2020 (there was also stuff about her defending Laurence Fox, going after Bernie Sanders, Meghan Markle, etc.) - which earned her (and her husband) each time a tit storm, which is why he asked her in July 2020 to close her twitter down, to which she reacted by starting a shitstorm about him online. I still think if that didnt had happened they'd be still together.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
@welp oh my god I had no idea it got that much more unhinged - I should have known!!!

Reactions: 8
Hey all!
Been going through some health issues which landed me in the ED late last week, so I’ve fallen about three, maybe four, full threads behind 😅

is anyone able to catch me up on a few things (since around last Wednesday), where they’re all at etc. I’d really appreciate it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
No, it was Franklin Leonard (‘contributing editor’). He was criticising Biden (specifically with reference to BLM protests) and she felt like she needed to insert herself in the conversation.

View attachment 895229View attachment 895220View attachment 895221View attachment 895227View attachment 895228
WOW! She can't even get into an intelligent discussion on twitter with someone far more educated than her (graduated magna cum laude from Harvard) and make her point. She reverted to Alice behavior. That is shocking and so embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for her, but especially for Ioan. She doesn't even know how to have intelligent discourse with someone else one twitter. He handled it like an intelligent adult, while she took her toys and ran (blocked him) off.

Reactions: 19
I’m actually from Hamilton <twirls>

But I didn’t actually mean it in reference to anything else other than Huns as in babes etc.

Promise
It actually came about in a very drunken night with some girlfriends when one of them said -

listen to me hun…..

Then the other roared don’t you bleeping hun me.

Now whenever we witness twatty behaviour we eyeroll each other and say bleeping Huns 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
you missed the best bit

She accussed him of doxxing her because of the screenshot he took of the "you are blocked" message (because she had her kids in the background on her profile)

View attachment 895237
View attachment 895238
It was one of the MANY incidents she had in the first half of 2020 (there was also stuff about her defending Laurence Fox, going after Bernie Sanders, Meghan Markle, etc.) - which earned her (and her husband) each time a tit storm, which is why he asked her in July 2020 to close her twitter down, to which she reacted by starting a shitstorm about him online. I still think if that didnt had happened they'd be still together.

This is actually unbelievable.

Alice is completely off her trolley. The way she patronized IG regarding politics was also entitled.
What qualifies AE to think her opinion is important?

Alice is an expert in her knowledge.

Which is duck all.

Hey all!
Been going through some health issues which landed me in the ED late last week, so I’ve fallen about three, maybe four, full threads behind 😅

is anyone able to catch me up on a few things (since around last Wednesday), where they’re all at etc. I’d really appreciate it!
Alice is still bonkers is pretty much the headline.

Also to add:
- She said IG is back in US
- she’s still mad as a box of frogs
- lawyers have said the custody will be 50/50 and starts next Monday
- she’s still nuts
- she had thanksgiving with the bairns and didn’t even bother to stay off Twitter for 3 minutes and therefore didn’t do a proper dinner for them
- she’s still bonkers
- claimed IG bought 24g of cocaine in aus and he was mad he had to leave it after her big tantrum getting him back to the US
Anything else, gang??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
you missed the best bit

View attachment 895237
View attachment 895238
Jesus. Just when I thought she couldn't be any worse, I find out she's defended Laurence Fox.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.