Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was Alice's decision. She always puts the kids in the middle of this.
This. I can appreciate she was incredibly angry when he finally managed to escape, but a collaborative divorce and keeping a dignified silence in the media would have been so much better for her reputation and future financial security, as well as the welfare of the kids. Sure, write your Truth or go on Oprah after everything is done and dusted, but to have come out kicking and screaming from the minute he left is spectacularly dumb and damaging all round.

Reactions: 25
This. I can appreciate she was incredibly angry when he finally managed to escape, but a collaborative divorce and keeping a dignified silence in the media would have been so much better for her reputation and future financial security, as well as the welfare of the kids. Sure, write your Truth or go on Oprah after everything is done and dusted, but to have come out kicking and screaming from the minute he left is spectacularly dumb and damaging all round.
I think she got a high from all the publicity and attention she garnered, I'd never heard of the woman before her DM sidebar infamous articles.

Reactions: 32
"Warmest, kindest, nicest person I know" would indicate that DearAbby, who claims to NOT be Alice (got that?), knows Alice on a personal level.

Which makes all her DVRO-breaking posts abuse by proxy, surely?
Oh no, all the times DearAbby has proclaimed that she doesn't know Alice and doesn't speak for her would get around that pesky little DVRO, surely?! 🤪o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She would not have been famous or interesting enough for Oprah to do a special on her. Oprah no longer has a show and only does special reports on things that are of national interest over here. A run of the mill divorce for two D-list actors with no money or controversies involved, meh. That is dime a dozen in Hollywood.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Alice’s incessant need to angry and resentful 24/7 is one of the many reasons she won’t be cast in anything in future, or have a partner again ( unless they have a kink for aggressive, abusive, vengeful women )…

She’s now the byword for crazy ex and it’s all her own fault. Her behaviour is so far over the line there’s no coming back. No mea culpa she came out with ( not that she would - narcs as we know are ALWAYS right ) would ever justify her bullying, abusive, alienating ways.

She’s bleeping toast in every which way and if we all left these threads en masse and came back to them in 3 months / years / decades, she’d be exactly the same. She will be the last lone sock on the dying platform that is Twitter/X and STILL bleating on about bogans and Ioan leaving her.

Pathetic bleeping head.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
---

I agree , that’s why I’m saying this is so sad and so unfair on those poor girls. This will be online for everyone to see. She needs to sit down and realise what she has done.
---

Not sure. I assume it's the Judge's decision in the end.
I know it’s her decision but it’s wrong and incredibly sad. This will follow the girls around forever.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t realise that IG and AE have to sign to agree on sealing the custody element of the case. Am I understanding that correctly?
Alice won’t follow any of the decisions anyway. She will continue to do exactly what she has been which is making sure that the kids don’t have a relationship with Ioan.

Any progress the girls have in therapy will be deprogrammed out of them as soon as they get home. She’s always going to be a monster.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Any progress the girls have in therapy will be deprogrammed out of them as soon as they get home. She’s always going to be a monster.
Yeah, I know that while IG is right to want and to do the reunification therapy, it's probably a waste of time. They are with an abuser 24/7 and until that's addressed nothing will fundamentally change.

Reactions: 34
Yeah, I know that while IG is right to want and to do the reunification therapy, it's probably a waste of time. They are with an abuser 24/7 and until that's addressed nothing will fundamentally change.
Agreed!
I can foresee Ioan having to take Alice to court multiple times because she will just flout any orders.

Reactions: 16
Agreed!
I can foresee Ioan having to take Alice to court multiple times because she will just flout any orders.
That's the only way she will have any kind of indirect contact with him, because she will never have direct contact with him again. So this will be the future until Elsie turns 18, then she will have to find another way to get his attention. Pathetic loser.

Reactions: 26
Going into the next phase of the evaluation and the results coming out, I think we will see a lot of Alice posting how she can no longer cope, threats of SM and possibly even an attention seeking hospital episode. She will argue that people cannot attack a person in the 'midst of a nervous breakdown' but will have completely overlooked the fact the court cannot legally place the children with a mentally unstable parent.
She is entering into the end game of being boxed into a corner. Most likely she will work on the children's fears of being removed from her, and cheerlead them into talking about self harm should they be removed from their mother - 'If I have to live with Dad and Bianca I will kill myself, I will run away, I will never accept them, you can't make me'. Incredibly problematic with a GAL and an adolescent psychiatrist watching every move.
She is firmly facing the wall in a corner, with no way to move forward except in a way that is deeply damaging to both her and her children, or to I&B.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I think this is the last one I can get away with before Alun files his own RO against me (or even worse doesn’t race next year :() so enjoy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Man those Gruffudd genes are gooooooooood! The Evans genes, not so goooood 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm surprised that Alice hasn't posted how relieved she is that she's no longer constrained by the actors strike and is chomping at the bit to get back to work 💅🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I think this is the last one I can get away with before Alun files his own RO against me (or even worse doesn’t race next year :() so enjoy.

Better legs than Malice; his knees aren't as knobbly either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it interesting that some videos of Alice are being withdrawn due to Google - I assume this is right to remain forgotten. I think Alice is trying to clean up her tit. One of the most problematic videos she has ever posted was her rant on You Tube, where she went from dry eyed crying to viciously spitting out "And change your name". The lies that he has not been with his girls for more than '2 days'. Moving into how he 'scares the tit out of her'. There is no clearer real time evidence of a narcissistic rage in real time than that video. The poor victim start, the progression into 'devastated' emotions (but without any actual tears) and then the immediate switch into aggression. There is no psychological professional who will ever view that video and go 'Oh yes, clearly an abused person', they will go 'Woo red flags EVERYWHERE and clearly a person who is trying to manipulate the events, and has a very limited control over their aggressiveness'. Does anyone have a hard copy of this video? I think it should be put on the Wiki before it disappears.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I think it interesting that some videos of Alice are being withdrawn due to Google - I assume this is right to remain forgotten. I think Alice is trying to clean up her tit. One of the most problematic videos she has ever posted was her rant on You Tube, where she went from dry eyed crying to viciously spitting out "And change your name". The lies that he has not been with his girls for more than '2 days'. Moving into how he 'scares the tit out of her'. There is no clearer real time evidence of a narcissistic rage in real time than that video. The poor victim start, the progression into 'devastated' emotions (but without any actual tears) and then the immediate switch into aggression. There is no psychological professional who will ever view that video and go 'Oh yes, clearly an abused person', they will go 'Woo red flags EVERYWHERE and clearly a person who is trying to manipulate the events, and has a very limited control over their aggressiveness'. Does anyone have a hard copy of this video? I think it should be put on the Wiki before it disappears.

The U.S. do not have a right to be forgotten. It should still be out there.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.