Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella looks sad and Elsie is faceless. I think the clothes are dowdy looking and way too old for a 14 yo. AE is dressing Ella in her old cast offs. I think it's obvious AE wants Ella to be a model and basically be the breadwinner as she isn't going to be. She is hoping someone will sign her up based on the model pose pics.

View attachment 2566190
Was little Emma still imprisoned inside the apartment or did she also make an appearance?
---
"If you don't give me money your child goes out to work"
If, and I say that lightly, "if" Ella goes to work is it possible for IG to have her wages held for her so that AE is unable to access them or held until Ella is of a certain age?

Reactions: 20
Alice is practically prostituting her eldest child, sorry if that doesn't sit right with some but imo she's been leading up to this moment for months. It's really shocking that in order to avoid working and bringing in an income she's prepared to put her eldest to work instead of trying to find employment. Moo!!

Reactions: 45
Was little Emma still imprisoned inside the apartment or did she also make an appearance?
---

If, and I say that lightly, "if" Ella goes to work is it possible for IG to have her wages held for her so that AE is unable to access them or held until Ella is of a certain age?
he can definitely oppose it but it's not advicable because it's not a particulary good look to try withhold money earned by either Alice or the kids that is claimed to be used to "feed" them (what actually happens with it is a different matter), it's quite different to him withholding his own money. I also think it's better to let Alice burn through that money rather than to not give her the chance to duck up. would be actually a great lesson for the child to not entrust her money.

Alas, I doubt it will come to be.

Reactions: 12
I’m getting Cinderella vibes with Elsie being Cinderella doing all the chores for the 2 step sisters.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
she is so desperate to get Ella noticed
View attachment 2566159
The fact she has to document a trip to the grocery shop really shows that she does duck all else with with those girls.
---
I prefer Elsie’s style, it’s trendy & perfect for her age. I’m not sure anyone under 40 would step outside in the clothes Ella is wearing but she probably doesn’t have much choice with her mum broke & buying her junk on eBay & sharing her old hoarded clothes that no longer fit.
Elsie is in the exact same clothes she was in for the pap photo shoot outside the court. I’ve decided to no longer comment on how the girls are presented because I’ve nothing positive to say. 🙄

Alice - you’re a lazy, selfish cow.

Reactions: 45
Ella looks sad and Elsie is faceless. I think the clothes are dowdy looking and way too old for a 14 yo. AE is dressing Ella in her old cast offs. I think it's obvious AE wants Ella to be a model and basically be the breadwinner as she isn't going to be. She is hoping someone will sign her up based on the model pose pics.

View attachment 2566190
Most parents here in the US who have tall girls try to get them into swimming, volleyball, basketball, track and field, because there are so many scholarships available for girls. Your child can havea free ride right through graduate school.
My niece played high school volleyball, then college level volleyball and came out completely debt free with a MSc.
Free education and being paid to play a sport you love? who can beat that. Also with the new rules for student athletes and owning the rights to their image, student athletes can make a bucket load of money.
That buffalo is an idiot. She should encourage Ella to get involved in school sports. But then again, it will take Ella away from her coercive control and expose her to normal teenagers. The buffalo can't have those kids having lives of their own. Pathetic loser.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
he can definitely oppose it but it's not advicable because it's not a particulary good look to try withhold money earned by either Alice or the kids that is claimed to be used to "feed" them (what actually happens with it is a different matter), it's quite different to him withholding his own money. I also think it's better to let Alice burn through that money rather than to not give her the chance to duck up. would be actually a great lesson for the child to not entrust her money.

Alas, I doubt it will come to be.
What's not a good look is putting so much responsibility on a fourteen year old child.
Both kids look absolutely miserable and weighed down, nothing about the latest photos look natural or spontaneous.
Surely these latest photos should ring alarm bells across the CPS GAL and evaluation process if nothing else.

Reactions: 29
Can't you just hear the refrains of Alice and her slurred speech going on with

->Come on baby. Put on these old ass shoes. They are so youuuuuuuu (drunk burp) <-

And then she talks about Chanel and says they are broke.

Again, the one clear metric that can be measured during custody is the level of privacy the the kids have. That includes her social media, their own social media (gaming, video, images, music, etc) and things they make public like Ella posting on Celia Waldens stuff.

It's a bad move for Alice, especially if there is something complicated like either kid having trouble with school or flags from teachers or therapists. She is definitely trying to position to go into some public or influencer role to make money.

It feels very self sabotaging in the end. The kids as they get older will feel used by her and people can see the kids need to be protected.

ETA - Yo has documented that he feels Ella needs mental health help. I don't think that would have been submitted without evidence about her. Alice doing these poses might be a response to the evaluation snark earlier this week. This could be coercive control over Ella with the pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Congratulations Alice. Your children look poor. I would have been embarrassed to have to wear my mother's old clothes. No photos of the girls going to the beach, park, on a walk with the dog, just food shopping.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Congratulations Alice. Your children look poor. I would have been embarrassed to have to wear my mother's old clothes. No photos of the girls going to the beach, park, on a walk with the dog, just food shopping.
AGAIN.....
They could be visiting different places each week during visitation but that's denied them by their selfish mother...
They've literally been imprisoned for almost three years when you think about it!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
With whom, the court, custody evaluator, therapist? I know she's not having a didifficult time with Ioan, he is no contact with her.

Screenshot_20231111_201047_Instagram.jpg

---
Alice hates jealousy amongst women. Except on days that end with y.

Screenshot_20231111_201127_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Wirh who, the court, custody evaluator, therapist? I know she's not having a didifficult time with Ioan, he is no contact with her.

View attachment 2566253
She so transparent it's embarrassing, oh Alice you most certainly will be left alone...
Alice is pissed again I guess no visits from the GAL or Evaluation at the weekend!

Reactions: 20

View attachment 2566190
She is very pretty and willowy. I think she would make a good model, but it's not a good life. She needs a good education and a solid job/career. Modelling is a side gig for most but the very successful (same with acting, really). I hope Ioan can put a nix to if it if it comes about.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think Ella looks like Alice at all.
It's kinda disturbing that Alice was sad when Ella was younger because she didn't look like her.

Screenshot_20231111_201105_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Just had a look through the pictures because I’m bored and can’t sleep.

Again, it’s really reinforcing the fact that clearly Ella is the “Golden Child” and Elsie is almost an afterthought. And you’re right about privacy - those girls have been posted like playthings virtually since birth. Neither can consent to images being used - because Alice overrides their welfare all the time and won’t ask them anyway.

They also aren’t mature enough to understand how much you need to protect your online privacy - closed accounts, don’t post identifying details of where you live etc. I doubt head has given them lessons on online safety - the fact she put out a public picture of the girls in swim wear is deeply concerning. Especially considering the freaky duck on Twitter who talks to the girls🤮

But Alice doesn’t care about that. Using her BABIEEEZZZ as fodder for her social media content is second nature, and you can tell by scrolling through the comments that she’s getting her narc supply from them. Every single comment is commenting on how beautiful, tall, willowy etc Ella is, and alongside that is “Loved by author”. Yeah I bet it bleeping was -narcs love praising comments the most, and Alice is revelling in the attention Ella is getting. There will be a load more pics like this I reckon.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
today in things that never happened (no one stops an older women and a girl to tell them they look like mother and daughter, she is recycling her "Ella gets regulary stopped to be called a model" here)

as an aside Ella may behave like Alice but she looks entirely like her father. Since that is obvious it's extra disgusting how much she wants to make her hers. She wants to erase Ioan in any shape & form from the kids

also confirms herself my narc supply theory ("i was sad when she didnt look like me") incredible
Screenshot_20231112_031928_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_032316_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_032006_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_032032_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231112_032041_Instagram.jpg

With whom, the court, custody evaluator, therapist? I know she's not having a didifficult time with Ioan, he is no contact with her.

View attachment 2566253
---
Alice hates jealousy amongst women. Except on days that end with y.

View attachment 2566254
it better be about the evaluator, coz if its about Ioan its another self-own in terms of PA (I think she actually means him)

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Poor Ella will never get the opportunity to shop for her own clothes. Not with the hoard of clothes stored in bins that Alice has stocked up.

Screenshot_20231111_201005_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20231111-202719~2.png
I don't think Ella looks like Alice at all.
It's kinda disturbing that Alice was sad when Ella was younger because she didn't look like her.

View attachment 2566258
Alice in 2023 - I was so sad when Ella was small bc she didn't look like me.

Also Alice in 2015 - I use a hashtag that leads people to this picture where I say Ella looks exactly like me. In 2015. When Ella was 5. and little. Don't forget Tone! Oh yeah, I'm a liar.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.