Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When a new month begins, it’s common for it to take a few days to flip the calendar page to the new month. With all of Alice’s focus on screenshots dating back to this time in 2021 (and the fact she is still acting like Ioan just left) it appears that the lush hasn’t turned the calendar page for about 24 fkn months

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thank you for the thread title, and thanks so much for all the love and support about my brother! I know we make fun of Alice for her online "friends", but I really do feel like we have something special here in Turdland. ❤

It's so crazy that I won the title for thread #222 because my first was back at #111. You can be sure I will still be here for #333!!

Screenshot (190).png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I see I’m not the first to mention the end of the SAG-AFTRA strikes - but this is great news. Alice can now get back to work and take up all the offers she claims she has waiting in the wings, no? What excuse can she possibly have now. She has a full time nanny, two girls at school all day. She now has the leisure to get back to work. Ahem.

I hope this opens the door for Ioan to get back working too 🙏

Reactions: 45
Now that the strike is over, Alice has a chance to show how popular and beloved and well known she is. Surely Hollywood is CLAMOURING for her return to the silver screen. She must be so happy it is now 'her time', as she has always wished for. There is no way she will be facing eviction now 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I don't understand why ALice keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how IG and BW met.

It
doesn't
matter
Exactly. Three years and she's still in anger and denial. Move on Alice, you can't change the past.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2560358
[/QUOTE]

Frankly, who wouldn't want an acrobat accountant in one's life? A head for figures and a figure for... (Stop it, Edna. You're two sharp ones in.*)

Also, I've unearthed what might be the original acrobat accountant from 2010:

1699518403351.png

* A note to my northern hemisphere buddies that this was posted after 7pm Australian Eastern Daylight Time. Not day-drinking today, Possums!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Here is something I thought about the other day since Team Alice is stuck firmly in 2021 I was thinking about a common 2021 topic:

One of the most common excuses for Alice's relentless abuse on him (despite most of it happening before it anyway) is the idea that it's very obvious that Ioan and Bianca had an affair and that he gaslighted her while always knowing that he was going to leave her (which by a total coincidence just happened to be at the same time as Alice threatening divorce herself). The proof they always cite is that no one would commit this much after a few months of dating (not even true nowadays, but anyway). It is often also supported by Alice's claim that their version is that they just bumped into each other, which is a Alice invention, Ioan and Bianca never claimed this. the things Bianca revealed made it very obvious that they met on Harrow, became friends, stayed in touch, developed feelings and he flew her in.

Here is the thing though, out of the following two scenarios what is more likely to be true?

A) you become friends, stay in touch partly for work, when your marriage starts going south (seemingly even physical violent) you become interested, optionally you may express it on your short trip back (perhaps even physically), then you end your marriage, you give it a proper go over a long distance relationship, it seems that something is there, a few months into long distance dating you arrange to fly them in and if all goes well also move in together months later

B) You have a full blown affair, but you dont seperate from your wife, you dont even take the bait the two times your wife expresses to divorce herself (lmao), it takes you 10 months to move out. more than a year goes by since you had last physical contact with your affair (note that said couple is in the "cant take hands off each other" phase). In fact your affair seemingly entered into a different relationship even! yes, travelling to her country was tough at the time, but travelling out very doable, yet she opted not to. Despite having your own apartment and very infrequent visit from your kids and enough friends of your affair around to take her in if need be. Then you go work in a different country and only after two months you invite your affair over. After this you move together.

A) is far more likely. And I believe Alice also knows this because she invented that Bianca was living at Ioan's place from the start because that would make B) realistic enough, but obviously Bianca's IG disproved this. The whole idea that they are too overcommitted for such a short relationship is very flawed since their version is way too undercommitted for a affair that supposedly lasted 1-2 years before this

Obviously not saying that A) is completely correct, I am actually in the affair camp (and I'm also in the "both had them" camp), but just pointing out how severly flawed their excuses are. not like abuse should ever be excused in the first place. but damn, they even have the black on white proof thanks to the recoeding that clearly regardless which version is true Bianca didnt broke this marriage, it was firmly broken. How hard can this be to understand?
Well like you have pointed out yourself few times, they are not interested in understanding or reality or proof. This is like a cult. Flat earthers believe earth is flat, regardless. mAlice stans believe she is in the right, all men deserve it, they are always cheaters and always have to pay and be punished by not seeing kids ever. Because - heartless bastards and its all because of them, you know. This kind of flawed twisted mentality will never allow for any fairness in relation to males and/ or people who leave relationship. They look at other half not as a separate independent person with their rights, desires and emotions but as their material possession that is responsible for their happiness. So no, they will never see the reason. Actually, there is one way they might: if mAlice is rude to them (which she often is). If their idol turns on them and demeans them publicly, then they will immediately “realise" she is horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just love Alice's dispariging two skill sets . Both accounts and acrobats are highly skilled diligent in practice and mindful in execution . I bet loans financial docs were as sexy as duck . If I was to leave Alice I think I'd defo go for an accountant with acrobatic skills too . Like why wouldn't you . Polar opposite of Alice's loose performative ramblings of absolutely nothing . Unbalanced . In every way . Acrobatic accountants on the other hand - now they can balance - a spreadsheet and a paddle board . MS be dammed .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I thought this lie below from Alice was ridiculous as it's so easily disproven.

All you have to do is take a look through the PDF of social media postings made by Alice that @welp put together.

And imagine writing about yourself in the third person and pretending that you aren't Alice Evans, but are following her on Instagram... how many people could write so shamelessly about themselves in the third person?

"Ametrine is a bombshell. She is energetic, loud, forgetful and yes... loving". duck me, I'm embarrassed. I've embarrassed myself.

View attachment 2560333

Acrobat

This one also shows Alice referring to Bianca as "it":

View attachment 2560351

View attachment 2560352

View attachment 2560353

View attachment 2560354

Accountant

View attachment 2560355

View attachment 2560356

View attachment 2560358
The acrobat and accountant are rude and dismissive but it really bothers me when she and Tone call people "it." It's so dehumanizing. Ofc Alice and Tonely are too freaking far up their own butts to realize the only ones they make look bad with that insult is themselves.
---
Here is something I thought about the other day since Team Alice is stuck firmly in 2021 I was thinking about a common 2021 topic:

One of the most common excuses for Alice's relentless abuse on him (despite most of it happening before it anyway) is the idea that it's very obvious that Ioan and Bianca had an affair and that he gaslighted her while always knowing that he was going to leave her (which by a total coincidence just happened to be at the same time as Alice threatening divorce herself). The proof they always cite is that no one would commit this much after a few months of dating (not even true nowadays, but anyway). It is often also supported by Alice's claim that their version is that they just bumped into each other, which is a Alice invention, Ioan and Bianca never claimed this. the things Bianca revealed made it very obvious that they met on Harrow, became friends, stayed in touch, developed feelings and he flew her in.

Here is the thing though, out of the following two scenarios what is more likely to be true?

A) you become friends, stay in touch partly for work, when your marriage starts going south (seemingly even physical violent) you become interested, optionally you may express it on your short trip back (perhaps even physically), then you end your marriage, you give it a proper go over a long distance relationship, it seems that something is there, a few months into long distance dating you arrange to fly them in and if all goes well also move in together months later

B) You have a full blown affair, but you dont seperate from your wife, you dont even take the bait the two times your wife expresses to divorce herself (lmao), it takes you 10 months to move out. more than a year goes by since you had last physical contact with your affair (note that said couple is in the "cant take hands off each other" phase). In fact your affair seemingly entered into a different relationship even! yes, travelling to her country was tough at the time, but travelling out very doable, yet she opted not to. Despite having your own apartment and very infrequent visit from your kids and enough friends of your affair around to take her in if need be. Then you go work in a different country and only after two months you invite your affair over. After this you move together.

A) is far more likely. And I believe Alice also knows this because she invented that Bianca was living at Ioan's place from the start because that would make B) realistic enough, but obviously Bianca's IG disproved this. The whole idea that they are too overcommitted for such a short relationship is very flawed since their version is way too undercommitted for a affair that supposedly lasted 1-2 years before this

Obviously not saying that A) is completely correct, I am actually in the affair camp (and I'm also in the "both had them" camp), but just pointing out how severly flawed their excuses are. not like abuse should ever be excused in the first place. but damn, they even have the black on white proof thanks to the recoeding that clearly regardless which version is true Bianca didnt broke this marriage, it was firmly broken. How hard can this be to understand?
I've recently seen a few articles on a few long lasting celeb marriages where they've met and moved in together from the first date and are still very much in love and happy together years later. It does happen. And from my own experience I can say there is nothing like a relationship with a narc to teach you exactly what you do and don't want in a relationship!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The acrobat and accountant are rude and dismissive but it really bothers me when she and Tone call people "it." It's so dehumanizing. Ofc Alice and Tonely are too freaking far up their own butts to realize the only ones they make look bad with that insult is themselves.
---

I've recently seen a few articles on a few long lasting celeb marriages where they've met and moved in together from the first date and are still very much in love and happy together years later. It does happen. And from my own experience I can say there is nothing like a relationship with a narc to teach you exactly what you do and don't want in a relationship!
Yeah I really hate it when they use "it" too, it's so bleeping rude! When I've seen it, the urge to throw every swear word at them under the sun is so strong 🤬
I know, keep it on Tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't understand why ALice keeps going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about how IG and BW met.

It
doesn't
matter
She has to blame someone else. Her ego can't ever consider that maybe, just maybe she was even part of the reason her marriage broke down. Plus it gives her the opportunity to play the innocent, loyal, sacrificing and perfect wife who was cruelly blindsided by her cheating dick of a husband, but who is now bravely doing her bestest to survive, solely taking care of her babieez in the freezing cold winters of LA with only $26 in her bank account, all while us nasty bullies on Tattle besmirch her good name.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Alice has no fear of embarrassing herself.
She compliments herself often. After the car park video, I dont know how anyone would see her as warm, kind, or nice.
And, the kids will leave. They will see her for exactly the person she is.

View attachment 2560491
I think that her public behaviour throughout the years has shown the world that there is nothing warm, kind or nice Malice Evans.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

It’s really interesting to see it all written out like this, thank you. MOO - from all of the evidence within these threads it seems clear that the marriage had irretrievably broken down, and IG was finally finding her behaviour intolerable. We’ll never know the exact detail of timings. But, whatever happened the most important thing is that IG finally found the courage to break the trauma bond and leave his abuser. I have great admiration for him for this as leaving this type of relationship is extremely difficult, and I can’t imagine how fearful he must have been of what mAlice’s response to him leaving would be.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Well like you have pointed out yourself few times, they are not interested in understanding or reality or proof. This is like a cult. Flat earthers believe earth is flat, regardless. mAlice stans believe she is in the right, all men deserve it, they are always cheaters and always have to pay and be punished by not seeing kids ever. Because - heartless bastards and its all because of them, you know. This kind of flawed twisted mentality will never allow for any fairness in relation to males and/ or people who leave relationship. They look at other half not as a separate independent person with their rights, desires and emotions but as their material possession that is responsible for their happiness. So no, they will never see the reason. Actually, there is one way they might: if mAlice is rude to them (which she often is). If their idol turns on them and demeans them publicly, then they will immediately “realise" she is horrible.
This is so true. It’s a horribly controlling view of a relationship which enables abuse more often than not targeted at women. I see Alice evoked her sacred marital vows which can never be broken. By vows I think she is referring to meaningless romantic sentiments utter at a big celebration event. In her case held on a cliff with a drink in one hand and a fag in the other.

Alice knows full well the legal commitments (the only thing akin to a vow) were undertaken in a court house and filed as a prenup.

These mobs always demand that people are punished and shamed if they break a sacred (non existent vow). They even think it should be legally sanctioned. With cheater criminalised. .

Reactions: 20
With all of Alice’s focus on screenshots dating back to this time in 2021 (and the fact she is still acting like Ioan just left) it appears that the lush hasn’t turned the calendar page for about 24 fkn months
Yep, over 2 years now. With all her focus on Tattle posts from late 2021 (after Bianca but before the really big reveal which was the DVRO request) it seems AE is desperate to get back to the time when naive/ignorant people where sympathetic to her. After all she was the innocent victim of a 'cheater' blah blah blah. I use the word 'ignorant' as her SM blatantly showed how abusive she was.

Sorry love, that ship has well and truly sailed... 💅 🥴:ROFLMAO:
---
it really bothers me when she and Tone call people "it."
And Ella referred to B as 'it' in court of all places. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think that her public behaviour throughout the years has shown the world that there is nothing warm, kind or nice Malice Evans.
I wonder if she still refuses to pay her restaurant bills now that Ioan is no longer around to go back and pay it.
MOO, that was another way she abused him. Keeping him off balance, always wondering what she is going to do next that will damage his reputation.
Imagine a partner who abuses total strangers and you have to go around appeasing them all because your partner is an abusive bully. He stayed way too long, even if he only stayed for "the sake of the children."

Reactions: 28
He stayed way too long, even if he only stayed for "the sake of the children."
I don't think he realised that she would do to him what she did to his fanbase but abusers gonna abuse...

Also when she can't get child support any more (as the kids will be over 18) she will start abusing the kids. Yes I know she does already but it's mixed in with lovebombing, babying, guilt tripping etc to keep them trauma bonded. Eventually they will be like IG where they just become whipping boys, especially if they show any independence or don't want to hand over their pay check to Mommy Dearest. That's the pattern.

From the court docs.

IG: During a FaceTime call with Elsie, she swore at Elsie and told her to take the phone (and me) away. Elsie was upset and confused and asked if we could just say goodbye. [May 2021]

IG: I started to call Gloria's phone in the mornings during school runs to speak with Ella and Elsie and wish them a good day. At one point Elsie got upset with me for calling. Elsie told me Alice had strict rules about her speaking with me on Gloria's phone, and she was scared she would get in trouble.

It's interesting that Ella had some insight into how she was being manipulated by AE in September 2021. But after the B reveal a month later, she seems to have fallen into line with AE's narrative about IG being a 'cheater' and therefore he and B deserved all the abuse in the world. In terms of PAing the kids, B was a godsend. (And no that doesn't mean IG should have stayed celibate for the rest of his life, for those at the back. The PA was going to happen anyway.)

It's interesting that there have been no further videos from the kids to IG - there must have been hell to pay for Elsie sending this. Also, AE has got the kids to record IG constantly and of course record him and BW at the ill fated sleepover. AE would have said "You can make up for your betrayal of your 9 month hotel by recording everything about the cheater and the bogan!" Anyway I am posting this transcript again as AE has lied about it and said IG requested it. No - how could he have known about it unless Elsie sent it to him (the less PAed kid). Alice is a child abuser, pass it on.
1699532391882.png

1699532596758.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Thank you for the thread title, and thanks so much for all the love and support about my brother! I know we make fun of Alice for her online "friends", but I really do feel like we have something special here in Turdland. ❤

It's so crazy that I won the title for thread #222 because my first was back at #111. You can be sure I will still be here for #333!!

View attachment 2560678
I’m so terribly sorry about your brother. We’re all thinking of you and sending hugs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And Ella referred to B as 'it' in court of all places. :mad:
[/QUOTE]
I don’t think this went unnoticed and is just further evidence of Alice’s unhinged behaviour and involving the kids in the divorce.

Reactions: 26
Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz I think? They got married pretty quickly and they are still strong 15 years or so later

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.