Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And showing no sign of stopping...the energy she has expended on her SM rants could have built her some sort of successful life/career in these last 3 years.

What a monumental waste of 3 years of precious life! o_O MOO
Yup. Life is too short to be bitter, angry and resentful.

Reactions: 18
Surely she can see how much the threads slow down when she stops posting? If only she'd had the strength (yes Strength) to get off sm, preferably just after the Bianca reveal. Lots of us who didn't know the background would have just believed her story of being heartlessly dumped for a younger woman. She was in a good position then to restart her life, career etc. If she could just get off sm, tattle and all her imagined trolls would just fade away. Why can't she see that?

Reactions: 32
Inevitably, we will all go through awful things in our lives, no one escapes. From the death of someone we can’t imagine being without, divorce, betrayal, job/home loss, illness, assault.

We cannot control most of what happens to us however we can control how we choose to react and handle it. That doesn’t mean we can’t be sad, angry, irrational for brief moments. But we compose ourselves, look at the things we are grateful for in life and keep moving.

I wish Alice would take note. If only for her children’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Inevitably, we will all go through awful things in our lives, no one escapes. From the death of someone we can’t imagine being without, divorce, betrayal, job/home loss, illness, assault.

We cannot control most of what happens to us however we can control how we choose to react and handle it. That doesn’t mean we can’t be sad, angry, irrational for brief moments. But we compose ourselves, look at the things we are grateful for in life and keep moving.

I wish Alice would take note. If only for her children’s sake.
It’s questionable how much someone like Alice can behave any differently. I just don’t think she has the ability to operate outside a limited set of behaviours. She lovebombs and lies to get people onside. She rage at anyone who doesn’t play her game. There’s every indication this is all she has ever done. She is essentially feral with enough low cunning to try to pretend to human but even that is limited.

Let’s face it she isn’t someone from a poor or deprived background who never had a chance. She had two professional parents. She had access to world class education. She has been financially supported all her adult life. She has access to world class health care. She has had top class legal advice and support. Ioan did not rush to court with accusing her of abuse and coercion. She was given chance and opportunity.

Anyone stupid enough to help her isn’t just facing a zero sum gain they are actively inviting chaos and harm into their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Let’s face it she isn’t someone from a poor or deprived background who never had a chance. She had two professional parents. She had access to world class education. She has been financially supported all her adult life. She has access to world class health care. She has had top class legal advice and support. Ioan did not rush to court with accusing her of abuse and coercion. She was given chance and opportunity.
She managed to ensnare marry a well off, handsome, talented and kind man and royally fucked that up by abusing him. Now she is busy bleeping up her kids, who are effectively hostages.

Well done Alice!

👏
👏
👏

Reactions: 45
No new court filings this week. The Los Angeles Superior Court online case access system will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance from 5 p.m. Pacific Time today, through Sunday evening at 6 p.m. Pacific Time. I doubt anything will be filed tomorrow, though. 👍
Is there anything imminent?

Reactions: 2
Is there anything imminent?
In the last court hearing in august the lawyers said that the GAL will file a motion to seal the custody portion of the case to protect the kids. It's possible that this still happens closer to the hearing, but there is not really a reason to wait. Most likely explanation is that Alice refuses to sign because protecting the kids is against her own interest of using them as pawns.

Ioan's lawyers also said that Ioan may file a petition to get more time with the kids. This hasnt happened yet either, either it's because Ioan doesnt feel safe enough around them yet (likely) or because Alice allows herself him to see them (unlikely).

A number of financial things will be filed. They have still time till early next year, but particulary Ioan may file earlier as previously. He for example also said that he will file a overview at how much support Alice has received from him.

Also, the trial will possibly be pushed ahead if dates become available.

And of course there could always be anything. Another fake RO attempt by the desperate for example. I'm quite certain that Alice will have launched a new attack by the new year because she certainly wants to postpone the hearing again. But of course she could for once also make sense and file for child/spousal support, but for that her complaints need to actually be true. If Alice actually has to move again the school matter will certainly be back on the table by january as well.

Reactions: 42
of course there could always be anything. Another fake RO attempt by the desperate for example. I'm quite certain that Alice will have launched a new attack by the new year because she certainly wants to postpone the hearing again.
Even Alice is not stupid enough to try another fake RO and IG won't be accepting sleepover offers any time soon. Her only option is breaking the DVRO on her official accounts again but she has already done that and they didn't take the bait. She broke the DVRO on 27 October saying that IG was gullible and the lawyers were exploiting him. Then rewrites it and says "I have no intention of breaking the DVRO" LOL

This might have been an attempt to stall the Evaluation process (if Anne informed the cops about the breach) but it didn't work. AE has run out of options. It's now "suck it up" time.

Reactions: 17
Even Alice is not stupid enough to try another fake RO and IG won't be accepting sleepover offers any time soon. Her only option is breaking the DVRO on her official accounts again but she has already done that and they didn't take the bait. She broke the DVRO on 27 October saying that IG was gullible and the lawyers were exploiting him. Then rewrites it and says "I have no intention of breaking the DVRO" LOL

This might have been an attempt to stall the Evaluation process (if Anne informed the cops about the breach) but it didn't work. AE has run out of options. It's now "suck it up" time.
She still might fabricate a child abuse/SA allegation against Ioan like she's threatened/hinted she will do before.

Would she be stupid enough to try that? Who knows. I hope not, but you can't ever tell with her.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She still might fabricate a child abuse/SA allegation against Ioan like she's threatened/hinted she will do before.

Would she be stupid enough to try that? Who knows. I hope not, but you can't ever tell with her.
I was sceptical years ago when she first tried to imply that because it requires a lot of cooperation from the children and can put you at big risk of the kids turning against you even (aside from all the other consequences), but the RO proved that Ella is willing to lie/exagerate to bring her father down, so it's definitely something that can happen. And I'm sure Alice has tried to lay the foundations for it. These "tell me when daddy is creepy to you" or "I have to protect my children" (already in spring 2021) or "Daddy, you sound like a cre(ep)" all have the purpose to plant this seed into her kids head, so that even if they themselve don't (obviously) remember anything like this and even if they actually wouldnt themselves go as far as lie about it all Alice needs to do here is telling them something like "oh baby, I didnt want to tell you this because he is your daddy etc, but when you were X years old he did this and that to you, I dont know if you remember, perhaps you do, it was back then when he [name some positive experience with the father that they will surely broadly remember so that the positive memories get replaced]" - the kids wont remember because it never happened but they will remember Alice dropping the hints over the years and then create false associations in their head. She kinda did this with the abuse stuff already. Ella filed for a RO, but the application at no point mentioned (for Ioan) anything that would be classed by any normal human as abuse. That's unfortunately very common. Even if most judges are smart enough to see through it (and in this case the history would be a dead giveaway)

I actually think the only reason why Alice hasnt done this yet (clearly it's not because she would protect her kids because she hasnt done this at all) is because she has not found a new golden goose yet (whether it's a new man or just her kids having a career), because obviously a c-list actor with CSA allegations can kiss his career goodbye.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I actually think the only reason why Alice hasnt done this yet is because she has not found a new golden goose yet (whether it's a new man or just her kids having a career), because obviously a c-list actor with CSA allegations can kiss his career goodbye.
I don't think that's the reason. AE did try to destroy his career with her smearing him on SM and the 7 letters to the producer in France. For all we know she did it to the BB4 producer too. I think the fake RO was a warm up act to possibly some fake CSA allegations. However it didn't fly, just as fake CSA allegations wouldn't either. Also AE is a coward. Ella had to do the dirty work with the fake RO but if it was CSA Alice would be questioned by Police and possibly the courts too.

It could still happen but it's a very risky strategy and couldn't IG go after her for defamation if it was proven false??

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I don't think that's the reason. AE did try to destroy his career with her smearing him on SM and the 7 letters to the producer in France. For all we know she did it to the BB4 producer too. I think the fake RO was a warm up act to possibly some fake CSA allegations. However it didn't fly, just as fake CSA allegations wouldn't either. Also AE is a coward. Ella had to do the dirty work with the fake RO but if it was CSA Alice would be questioned by Police and possibly the courts too.

It could still happen but it's a very risky strategy and couldn't IG go after her for defamation if it was proven false??
Despite Ella being willing to front up the fake RO she fell apart under some very mild questioning. She clearly hadn‘t done the homework on what Big Al made up.

If Big Al was capable of learning she should realise those kids aren‘t up to the task of lying in person for her. The best she can hope for is that they agree (give into her pressure) to put their name to a Big Al written statement.

Alice’s schemes fall apart because she lies first and doesn‘t think later.

Reactions: 22

I dont quite agree. while her smearing does have likely mid term impact on his career, it is unlikely to have a long-lasting impact (basically once its calmed down he becomes more attractive again, Hollywood has never been about morals but about how noisy things are), CSA allegations are potentially too impactful even if he is obviously innocent. tbh even the RO for "child abuse" might be too much especially since it was wrongly portrayed by Alice's BFF from the start. If she is still contacting his employers that's obviously *bad* but he is getting through Hollywood for over 20 years with that extra baggage of Alice (she meddled on the Harrow production and there were rumours about FF too)

I'm certain she always thinks of his career and what it means for them - when she is not in a mad state. but obviously when she is in a rage it no longer matters.

Reactions: 13
With the eyes of evaluators and guardians and a judge that knows her shenanigans now she would be a fool to risk it.

Reactions: 12
while her smearing does have likely mid term impact on his career, it is unlikely to have a long-lasting impact
Yeah I don't think she has ruined his career but it wasn't for lack of trying. The fact that she wrote 7 letters to one producer is proof enough of her intent to ruin him. Her priority is to destroy him, even at the risk of destroying the career that pays her bills. Yes it's nuts, but so is AE. Luckily most people know she's nuts and her poison pen letters etc are a laugh to them and nothing more. Sydney Gallonde wasn't put off by them and protected IG from knowing about them until after the shoot.
---
With the eyes of evaluators and guardians and a judge that knows her shenanigans now she would be a fool to risk it.
True but she's a fool so she might... I wonder if that's what she will do if somehow the kids are removed from her? She really would have very little to lose then.

Reactions: 18
That's never stopped her before.

@IceCreamEnthusiast - thank you for including me in the title credit. It's the closest I'll ever get to naming a thread. 😊

• Heart
This old Twitter post recently shared by @Loveu2 is such a self own.

"Why couldn't he have just told me the truth?" Says woman whose husband had been consistently saying the same thing to her for over 2 years... Also interesting to note that she doesn't believe anyone could find her uninteresting or unlovable, when I'm sure I'm far from the only person here who'd say that's a pretty accurate description.

View attachment 2562000
I think Alice's ex-diance whom left for Ioan could wrote this..she gad a full blowm affair and only told him when her and Ioan were going to move in together. She really believed this was a honest way lol 😆 and somehow if Ioan told her it would have been honest 😂 it's interesting to read her own words about her affair - her ex fiance was 8 years older and spoiled her with money and all. She is still acting as a spoiled princess now,it's like she has been stuck in that period.

It’s sad to see how this is dragging on, the kids have been having to live such an unstable life for 3 years. How can this be fair? Surely it’s about time adverse childhood experiences are really taken into account. What kind of future will they have unless they get the proper support?
it makes me so cross how this can be so publicly played out.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.