Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t change her future either. She is doomed.
I wouldn't like to believe that about anyone. We always have choices about what we do next, even if our character traits and situation make it hard to do things differently.
But it will require a lot of work on her part and forgiveness from those she has damaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for the thread title, and thanks so much for all the love and support about my brother! I know we make fun of Alice for her online "friends", but I really do feel like we have something special here in Turdland. ❤

It's so crazy that I won the title for thread #222 because my first was back at #111. You can be sure I will still be here for #333!!

View attachment 2560678
And #666 😈. The number of the beast walrus.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wouldn't like to believe that about anyone. We always have choices about what we do next, even if our character traits and situation make it hard to do things differently. But it will require a lot of work on her part and forgiveness from those she has damaged.
No one has to forgive an abuser. You get to decide what you will or won't accept in your life.

Realistically she is doomed. She won't change as she doesn't want to. Her choices are to try and grift, to keep defaming and PAing. That means she's doomed effectively. It won't be a good or productive life and it certainly won't be the fancy lifestyle she's used to.

Reactions: 27
I just can't get over Alice's scorched earth approach. She has a prenup.
There is a court limit over child support payments. The more she denigrates him, the less he is likely to find work. He was a D list before she started all this, and now he is even lower down the pecking order with casting agents, and Reunion was a complete failure. If she wants custody she has to prove she can provide a stable home for her girls, financially, emotionally and physically. She has said she can't survive on the spousal and child support being proposed. So why is she not working. There are masses and masses of Vampire Diaries conferences and conventions. She has only attended one - and left early, apparently after being upset she couldn't get back to her children (in her own words). But she hasn't been accepted for any others. This says the following: either 1. the conferences don't want her and won't hire her 2. she hasn't tried to find work with conferences.
Either way, she knows she has rent coming up, but has not, over the 3 years since the marriage broke up, tried to re-train as far as we know. She could have retrained as an Estate Agent or a foreign language teacher (which would not have taken much time due to her existing degree). She has used the SAG strike publicly as a reason why she can't work (see Mrs Hilfiger post), but was able to work during the strike on conferences. Yet hasn't signed up for any further conferences. She says she will be out of money and the children will be homeless by Christmas, which is INCREDIBLY problematic for the children's future schooling and emotional and physical stability.
She doesn't understand she can no longer be the victim. Her ability to look after herself and her children is SOLELY on her as primary custodian, taking into account the amount of spousal and child support she is entitled to, and what she has overspent against what the prenup set out. She is an adult, who is responsible for her children while she will not allow them access to their father. She can't argue victim. She needs to show she CAN look after her children. If she can't, they will be moved from her custody. Simple.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Yep, over 2 years now. With all her focus on Tattle posts from late 2021 (after Bianca but before the really big reveal which was the DVRO request) it seems AE is desperate to get back to the time when naive/ignorant people where sympathetic to her. After all she was the innocent victim of a 'cheater' blah blah blah. I use the word 'ignorant' as her SM blatantly showed how abusive she was.

Sorry love, that ship has well and truly sailed... 💅 🥴:ROFLMAO:
---

And Ella referred to B as 'it' in court of all places. :mad:
And the judge pulled her up on it iirc.

Reactions: 16
I wouldn't like to believe that about anyone. We always have choices about what we do next, even if our character traits and situation make it hard to do things differently.
But it will require a lot of work on her part and forgiveness from those she has damaged.
First and foremost Alice has to stop drinking and living on social media before anything else.

I've just read the Wiki for the first time. OMW!!! The first half is just so undeniable. It is ALL Alice's own words and Ioan's own words. That is not hearsay. And every lie she told on SM is swiftly shown against another of her very own, in her own words, on SM, for all to see. I really hope she pushes Tattle strongly with Dr Dupee, and continues to bleat about how hard done by she is. All it needs is for Dr Dupee to look at the Wiki, followed by @welp's PDF. Alice will try to say it has been hacked, but hey, Alice, you forgot the internet roll back function which can prove you posted what you posted. This is the issue with narcissistic people - they honestly don't believe people will see through them, because they believe their manipulations will work. But a huge volume of people, looking at the same data (ie Tattle) will soon uncover the issues and discrepancies in their stories. And once that happens, the narcissist will retreat into total victim identity and try desperately to deny what they once said proudly. So here's hoping Alice has made a real point of pointing Dupee to 'the absolute denigration and abuse of Alice' via Tattle, so that Dupee can examine the Wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
In all seriousness, if she really is all but destitute - homeless by Christmas etc - then how the hell has she rinsed through over a hundred grand in a matter of months? If I was an evaluator, I’d be taking a very deep dive into her financial management skills.

Reactions: 36
I've just read the Wiki for the first time. OMW!!! The first half is just so undeniable. It is ALL Alice's own words and Ioan's own words. That is not hearsay. And every lie she told on SM is swiftly shown against another of her very own, in her own words, on SM, for all to see. I really hope she pushes Tattle strongly with Dr Dupee, and continues to bleat about how hard done by she is. All it needs is for Dr Dupee to look at the Wiki, followed by @welp's PDF. Alice will try to say it has been hacked, but hey, Alice, you forgot the internet roll back function which can prove you posted what you posted. This is the issue with narcissistic people - they honestly don't believe people will see through them, because they believe their manipulations will work. But a huge volume of people, looking at the same data (ie Tattle) will soon uncover the issues and discrepancies in their stories. And once that happens, the narcissist will retreat into total victim identity and try desperately to deny what they once said proudly. So here's hoping Alice has made a real point of pointing Dupee to 'the absolute denigration and abuse of Alice' via Tattle, so that Dupee can examine the Wiki.
Alice has made Dr Dupee's job very easy. All this tit was posted on her own accounts. She can't deny it now. I've noticed the socks recently saying that Alice had a breakdown in the early days of the divorce and she was desperate, blah blah. That excuse isn't going to work on court because she's still doing it now nearly 3 years later.
---
I think Alice has moved on to another sock.

This old Twitter post recently shared by @Loveu2 is such a self own.

"Why couldn't he have just told me the truth?" Says woman whose husband had been consistently saying the same thing to her for over 2 years... Also interesting to note that she doesn't believe anyone could find her uninteresting or unlovable, when I'm sure I'm far from the only person here who'd say that's a pretty accurate description.

Screenshot_20231108_204523_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: 24

"Why couldn't he have just told me the truth?" Says woman whose husband had been consistently saying the same thing to her for over 2 years... Also interesting to note that she doesn't believe anyone could find her uninteresting or unlovable, when I'm sure I'm far from the only person here who'd say that's a pretty accurate description.

View attachment 2562000
Exactly this. If he even said those things, they were the truth. Her SM addiction was (& is) boring and it’s hard to love someone who is abusing you on a daily basis. She just wanted to hear another ‘truth’.

Reactions: 29
No new court filings this week. The Los Angeles Superior Court online case access system will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance from 5 p.m. Pacific Time today, through Sunday evening at 6 p.m. Pacific Time. I doubt anything will be filed tomorrow, though. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 44

View attachment 2562000
"Not interesting or lovable enough" I bet that what she said to Ioan, when he found out about her affair with her VD costar. Crazy Buffalo always telling on herself.

Reactions: 17
Thank you for the thread title, and thanks so much for all the love and support about my brother! I know we make fun of Alice for her online "friends", but I really do feel like we have something special here in Turdland. ❤

It's so crazy that I won the title for thread #222 because my first was back at #111. You can be sure I will still be here for #333!!

View attachment 2560678
I still can't believe it's been 222 threads and Alice is still bleating on.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I still can't believe it's been 222 threads and Alice is still bleating on.
And showing no sign of stopping...the energy she has expended on her SM rants could have built her some sort of successful life/career in these last 3 years.

What a monumental waste of 3 years of precious life! o_O MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.