Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #222 A life of addiction & confliction, writing fiction while facing eviction

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it interesting that some videos of Alice are being withdrawn due to Google - I assume this is right to remain forgotten. I think Alice is trying to clean up her tit. One of the most problematic videos she has ever posted was her rant on You Tube, where she went from dry eyed crying to viciously spitting out "And change your name". The lies that he has not been with his girls for more than '2 days'. Moving into how he 'scares the tit out of her'. There is no clearer real time evidence of a narcissistic rage in real time than that video. The poor victim start, the progression into 'devastated' emotions (but without any actual tears) and then the immediate switch into aggression. There is no psychological professional who will ever view that video and go 'Oh yes, clearly an abused person', they will go 'Woo red flags EVERYWHERE and clearly a person who is trying to manipulate the events, and has a very limited control over their aggressiveness'. Does anyone have a hard copy of this video? I think it should be put on the Wiki before it disappears.

Yikes, I haven’t seen that horror show before! I grabbed a new avatar from it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Personally I don't see Alice moving on from this anytime soon, if ever. We know that she can't afford to stay where they are currently living for much longer, so the impact of the divorce has yet to have its full impact on her life and circumstances.

Of course, this is her fault in that if she had gone through the collaborative divorce, there wouldn't have been over $400,000 and counting spent on legal fees. But, she won't acknowledge that. When she moves to a cheaper neighbourhood, her bitterness will only intensify. It will also be hard for the girls to adjust to the move. So, home life will be difficult for all of them, and Ioan will of course be blamed.

She faces living in very reduced financial straits with no obvious way of improving her lot. She's now 3 years older and her reputation precedes her. It would be a brave/foolish man who would take her on and she's shown no inclination of being prepared to work. And even if she did get a job, she's unlikely to get anything that allows her to live in Beverly Hills again. If anything, things could get far worse as she has nothing to lose.

And as others have said, once the court ordered therapy sessions are done, she will have free reign to undo any progress that was made with the girls. And to be honest, the girls would likely resent Ioan for the changes in their life even if Alice hadn't gone crazy. It would have been hard to accept Bianca especially because they got together so quickly. I'm not blaming Ioan for this as Ella in particular was no longer wanting to spend time with him before Bianca's existence was known. But the reality is, for the girls, they see her as the reason why their father left their mother and them.

I just don't see how this gets better for anyone in this situation unfortunately.

Reactions: 30
Going into the next phase of the evaluation and the results coming out, I think we will see a lot of Alice posting how she can no longer cope, threats of SM and possibly even an attention seeking hospital episode. She will argue that people cannot attack a person in the 'midst of a nervous breakdown' but will have completely overlooked the fact the court cannot legally place the children with a mentally unstable parent.
She is entering into the end game of being boxed into a corner. Most likely she will work on the children's fears of being removed from her, and cheerlead them into talking about self harm should they be removed from their mother - 'If I have to live with Dad and Bianca I will kill myself, I will run away, I will never accept them, you can't make me'. Incredibly problematic with a GAL and an adolescent psychiatrist watching every move.
She is firmly facing the wall in a corner, with no way to move forward except in a way that is deeply damaging to both her and her children, or to I&B.
She has nothing left. She has damaged Ioan's relationship with his girls, possibly beyond repair. But human beings have the capacity to get used to anything and Ioan will get used to not having his girls in his life. There is very little she has left at this stage. Bianca never had a relationship with the girls so she has no vested interested in them.
Even if Bianca and Ioan break up at some stage, Ioan is never coming back to her, she will never be part of his life again, So what has she really gained? Nothing. She went scorched earth and she has nothing to show for it. No money, no house, an ex who despises her and the terrible teenage years coming.

Reactions: 44
She has nothing left. She has damaged Ioan's relationship with his girls, possibly beyond repair. But human beings have the capacity to get used to anything and Ioan will get used to not having his girls in his life. There is very little she has left at this stage. Bianca never had a relationship with the girls so she has no vested interested in them.
Even if Bianca and Ioan break up at some stage, Ioan is never coming back to her, she will never be part of his life again, So what has she really gained? Nothing. She went scorched earth and she has nothing to show for it. No money, no house, an ex who despises her and the terrible teenage years coming.
And a reputation both with the public and her 'industry' as simply Mr Fantastic's Alcoholic and Barking Ex-Wife and nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
cheerlead them into talking about self harm should they be removed from their mother - 'If I have to live with Dad and Bianca I will kill myself'
I believe AE mentioned Elsie saying just that but iirc it was about Iris. Could be a lie but who knows. It's very fucked up if true.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
she is so desperate to get Ella noticed
View attachment 2566159
I prefer Elsie’s style, it’s trendy & perfect for her age. I’m not sure anyone under 40 would step outside in the clothes Ella is wearing but she probably doesn’t have much choice with her mum broke & buying her junk on eBay & sharing her old hoarded clothes that no longer fit.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The seven photos of Ella and a single side on shot of Elsie speaks volumes doesn’t it regarding Alice’s differing feelings towards the two girls. Ella as Alice 2.0 and Elsie gets short thrift because she was the last one to fall in line regarding the PA of Daddy!

That being said, Ella does have the Kendall Jenner model vibe going on. She reminds me a little of Kate Moss too from the Rimmel ads.

Reactions: 18
cringing at all her psychos saying E will be a model because she is as beautiful as her mother. They must have missed the memo that Alice's modelling career was a even bigger failure than her acting career. Those comparisons are doing Ella no favour.

Ella looks bleeping miserable :(
I think it's a attempt at the "bored model look"
The seven photos of Ella and a single side on shot of Elsie speaks volumes doesn’t it regarding Alice’s differing feelings towards the two girls. Ella as Alice 2.0 and Elsie gets short thrift because she was the last one to fall in line regarding the PA of Daddy!

That being said, Ella does have the Kendall Jenner model vibe going on. She reminds me a little of Kate Moss too from the Rimmel ads.
I think Ella would have had a chance at modelling in a young age without that whole chaos. She is tall, solid looking (I think it's completely grotesque to define a beauty standard on any child, but whateves) and a nepo baby (especially via her father), all things that don't hurt (although bar the nepo baby aspect Alice and her minions severely overestimate the significance of the other points nowadays). but her being all over the tabloids as a very obvious DARVO that has zero regards for parental boundaries (albeit inspired by her abuser mother) will realistically have pushed her out of any consideration until she is older and more humble about it (unless Alice has close contacts that are willing to risk it or perhaps they bump into someone that is so hardcore pseudo feminist that it doesn't matter, but typically behavior tops everything because models have to do so many mundane tasks nowadays), which is probably also for the best given that there is enough needless attention on her already.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ella looks sad and Elsie is faceless. I think the clothes are dowdy looking and way too old for a 14 yo. AE is dressing Ella in her old cast offs. I think it's obvious AE wants Ella to be a model and basically be the breadwinner as she isn't going to be. She is hoping someone will sign her up based on the model pose pics.

1699749558549.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
every time Bianca posts about feeling American something starts shaking on the West Coast - it was very obvious based on the first few weeks of Alice's alt posting (the one that revealed the incident before it was publicly known) that the main objective of the RO filing itself was to get Bianca deported, so this is always great.
2023-11-12 01_56_13-.png

Ella looks sad and Elsie is faceless. I think the clothes are dowdy looking and way too old for a 14 yo. AE is dressing Ella in her old cast offs. I think it's obvious AE wants Ella to be a model and basically be the breadwinner as she isn't going to be. She is hoping someone will sign her up based on the model pose pics.

View attachment 2566190
I have the exact same top (bar the hideous ribbons, so not sure if it's exactly the same, but patterns etc look exactly the same) and when I visited my parents with this (I believe it was 2-3 years ago) my narcissistic father gave me a earful for looking like a grandma (and a prisoner and somebody from the Mexican cartel LOL). I must have been 27 or something back then and errrr...can't say that I thought that he was right. It looks like something you can wear at any age. Alice does dress her kids often age inappropriately (which wouldn't be even such a problem if it wasnt blatantly obvious that she is just trying to make them extensions of herself to satisfy her narc supply), but I don't think this is one.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This cosplaying that Alice likes to do—that they are an adorable, regular, fun-loving Beverly Hills family—is both creepy and sad.

On the plus side, at least she’s still got money for groceries.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.