Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
This is also the lady who I think is behind the Ashley account in 2010 and btw she does hunt foxes on horseback. I think she’s just a vile lady.

View attachment 2547746
This lady is also very pro Israel on her other SM which links in with the Ashley account.
So for me you would think the Ashley account is Ella but it’s just this crazy woman playing games with you all. She’s been at it as early as 2010.
So Ashley was slagging off big Al back in the day?

@Mad Betty, better get those storm shutters up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

BessieNessie

VIP Member
I never considered that Alice actually took them. I assumed she took pics then someone else took them for her.
Unless she wanted an excuse to go to the Morgan’s thinking she’d be allowed in with them and see Piers. she’s quite obsessed with his fame, always was and a few drinks in she’d think it’s a great idea. oh well it’s my fun theory and I’m sticking with it. 😁

JoJo76

VIP Member
Would it break tattle rules if I set up a Gofundme for the docs? You have always been so kind to us with getting them. I know we all gave to charity but I don’t like you being the sole burden on this. I know you on insta so could chat there to get money to you. Any surplus can go to MS.
@mo
Well her chickens are all coming home to roost at the same time

Her rent is due on 5 November (either she has switched to paying monthly after the initial six months upfront - or she has to sign a new lease with rent upfront again or procure a guarantor from somewhere).

At the same time she will be looking for people to vouch for her parenting to Dr D and say how she has never abused anyone in her life and never drunk any alcohol or taken any drugs ever.

So there are all sorts of reasons she could have fallen out with her rich 'friends'
Whilst I think it's most likely it's just Alice reading tattle and fucking with us - it could be Alice is trying to get something.
Alice views everything as transactional so if you don't pay up when she needs you, what's the point of you?
Remember remember the 5th of November. Also my wedding anniversary so I’ll never forget the date!

Non UK tattlers, it’s Bonfire night, or Guy Fawkes night.

• Heart

StoneMountain

VIP Member
It tidy but cluttered imo. AE needed to have a garage/ebay sale. I bet there are a lot of Prada shoes etc in there that she will never wear again as her red carpet days are over. She says they will run out of food in a month but there has to be thousands of dollars of stuff in those boxes (as well as charity shop stuff too).

@StoneMountain can you tell if AE ever sells anything on ebay??
Alice's username is showing as "no feedback" for items sold so it appears that she only "buys"
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Roma Downey has tagged Bee but not Ioan. 😭

Alice could only dream of this happening to her on a famous persons Insta.
Ioan can only be tagged by people who he follows. he has those settings since Alice announced their seperation

• Sad

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
Didn’t Alice comment on MP‘s book last year. I remember thinking it was obvious she hadn’t read it and was parroting the Daily Mail sensational headline stuff that didn’t reflect a thoughtful and insightful account of addiction.

• Wow

TinkSparks

Ding fucking Ding, Ladies and Gentleturds we have a full house!!!!

Omg @StewPots thank you! I’m laughing so much and I really needed it this morning. I’ve just read through Nix’s post and I’m like, yep check she’s done that, check, check, check….did she write the book on bad co-parenting or what? Seeing it all written down made me angry and sad in equal measure. She’s so freaking toxic 🤬

• Heart

Old Soak

VIP Member
This breaks my heart. I wish the girls could see past the poison that’s been fed to them by Alice and realise he’s actually been fighting for them and extremely kind and patient in some really testing situations (as we sadly saw just a glimpse of in the leaked video)
The whole exchange is dreadful. Could be Alice pretending to be Ella…..but IDK

welp

VIP Member
How does it work in the US? Would Ioan have had to pay Gloria redundancy/severance pay ? (I mean in addition to a notice period)
depends on what contract she was on I would assume.

Most nannies of celebs btw have to sign NDAs when they get hired and are not allowed to testify in court against either party. Now, Gloria was not entered into any witness list by Alice. Not even in Ella's joke request. She was just mentioned as a potential witness by Ella (like the friends father, although he was just mentioned in the filing). Her function of being there in court might have been to take care of Elsie (because she had to be there to hurt Ioan more) rather than to actually testify. So it would be funny if in that aspect Gloria actually stuck to the nannie "rule book" but Alice and Ella screwed her up anyway. Her English is apparently poor, so it would make sense.

taybridge

I just read where that guy from Vanderpump Rules makes $450k from Cameo and his wife made $2m from Jenny Craig. There you go Alice, get off your arse and put some actual effort into Cameo. Not sure Jenny Craig will have you, and havent they gone bust?
Maybe there are no requests. Would you request one, knowing her track record? She just talk about herself anyway.

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Probably more suitable for thread #220: Alice Evans: Indulgent Instagram Pity Party & Browsing Ebay For Shitty Panties (who buys used underwear apart from fetishists and weirdos? I don't care if they're designer or disinfected 1,000 times, it's still horrid). Better off finding some Spanx in a bargain bin, Alice, at least the gussets would be brand new.
Woops just realised the used undewear was from Poshmark, not ebay :LOL: (avoids making skidmark joke)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Knob falling off the cooker was another dramatic event and a replacement was found by a turd for a mere few dollars
All that wailing from a damsel in distress but only Clive Shartridge is willing to come to her aid. Sad!

Is she homeless yet as the 6 months is up? LMAO

• Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
I dont know if they will last but I dont think he will seperate from her specifically for his daughters.

It's a fact that Ella was treating him appallingly already before Bianca and things have obviously become even worse since then. To even have any remote chance of Ella behaving for 10 minutes he would probably have to give Alice all his money and more (and even then she would show him her cold shoulder, see 2021). This isnt a choice between Bianca and Ella, it's a choice between Bianca and no one. And I'm sure he knows it. This has never been about Ioan not focusing enough on his daughters, he did all this until august 2021 and it got him nowhere.

I can however see Bianca at some point removing herself from that situation. For her sake and because she may hope it achieves what you believe for him (no doubt deep down she does blame herself potentially)

I also disagree that they will accept his next potential partner. That one will be just the new evil witch that forbids daddy to give them cash and who wants to steal their money etc. It will probably not be as extreme as with Bianca because the first partner is always the worst especially when you believe they caused everything (not for children, but for the ex-wife, but Alice has basically groomed them to think like her), but it would be extreme. And I doubt Ioan will find many women that are as patient as Bianca tbh. Plenty of women would have actually assaulted Ella after how she behaved and after how she has treated her father the past years (keep in mind by then Ella is no longer a child so a future partner will have a lot less restrain to fight back) and plenty of women would probably make him choose between them and his kids.
And sadly if that is the case, history will repeat itself with their father having to cut them off and retreat. The only difference to what happened with Alice is that the girls are not adult and may well return to their father when they are adult enough to understand what their mother has done to them in terms of deliberate PA. Alice however, was so vicious and nasty, at the ripe age of 31, that her father had no choice but to grey rock her.