Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Another picture with Alice's cast off being worn. I think it's actually nice picture. But. She's not model material it's never gonna happen but I thought she looked good. And I hate myself for saying it. Nice boots.

Reactions: 2

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
Calling his bluff and burning through the remaining cash has been her tactic from day one. She’ll be papped sobbing on her belongings in the street next. I pity the person who rented the house to her and anyone who co-signed the agreement because she won’t leave willingly.

Still, it’s a strange way to go. She’s definitely overestimating how much she matters to anyone including Ioan.

I wonder if Ioan and Bianca have tied the knot. I have a feeling they might have. 🤔 💭
Why do you think that?

Reactions: 1

blankethood

They still go through the biological process. Their stress time is coming over the next few years. But they are emotionally intelligent, clear about each other's rationale and lovingly committed. However thing like extreme stress from aggressive children, financial impacts and turnabouts in their health (ie one having to give up substantially more to care for another, and the other's guilt or worry or resentment) can impact severely on the most loving and emotionally strong relationships. Hope it doesn't, but I am not a Disney Princess kind of gal.
what do you mean by ‘biological process’ and ‘stress time’? Sounds very insightful 🤍