Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bore Da Tattlers, the wanderer returns. All is well, me and Tone met at a wedding and well the rest is history…
Mr Mimsy has taken it well and now at least Tone gets some of Ioan’s money through my YoBucks. Has the bleep count went down considerably??
Great to see you back ❤

Reactions: 13
Im in bed as soon as dinner is done and I’m showered ( so about 7/8pm ). I’m up at 6 for school run etc. I used to stay up till 11/12 then still get up at 5.30 for work, but then I got a life changing illness and then anotherplus 2 major MH ones.

My energy levels after 2pm are zero - I like to do as much dinner prep as I can in the morning, I get as much housework as I can manage done first thing too. Because I know I will be wiped out and won’t be able to do anything. My family has to take over doing laundry, cooking etc regularly as some days I can’t do anything except get up for the toilet and even then I need help from my partner on bed days.

Having a chronic condition means you have to apply spoon theory to everything and you must save energy for dinner prep or an evening out if you can manage it, or sometimes just even getting into the shower. It’s exhausting and it’s soul destroying.

Bianca is managing a horrendous condition as best she can - much like many of us with chronic conditions. We don’t care that we are in bed early - especially when we are in loads of pain, or can’t physically even stand up anymore. Honestly, read up on spoon theory, chronic conditions, medication side effects… it’ll help you understand why early nights are a must. No shade in this post, just hitting down my experience that is similar to so many others with wide ranging conditions, not just MS.
Oh hun, you do more than me on a normal day and my illnesses are nowhere near bad as yours!
I get in bed early, mainly cos my back hurts and I need a lay down, my colitis zaps the energy outta me at times too.
I like getting in bed early, comfy with the cat, read or watch a doco...even if I can sleep, bed is my happy place.
MAlice is just a lazy fucker 😒
BIG DIFFERENCE!
---
So Alice asserts that people who have "be kind" in their profiles are bullies.

View attachment 2529925

Only one thing wrong with that:

View attachment 2529933

View attachment 2529928

View attachment 2529930
Wait, I know I've missed some threads, but this is that account she posted about on her insta?
Or is she back on X?

• Heart
Just nosing around Poshmark and found some of AE’s likes and comments. Girlfriend loves her some Helmut Lang.

IMG_3167.png

IMG_3168.jpeg
IMG_3169.jpeg

IMG_3170.jpeg

IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3173.jpeg

IMG_3174.jpeg

IMG_3175.jpeg

IMG_3171.jpeg

IMG_3176.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ahhh Clive is back...I've seen his recent tweets, the guy is funny ill give him that!
---
Bore Da Tattlers, the wanderer returns. All is well, me and Tone met at a wedding and well the rest is history…
Mr Mimsy has taken it well and now at least Tone gets some of Ioan’s money through my YoBucks. Has the bleep count went down considerably??
Glad to see you back, I and others were wondering if you were okay 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wait, I know I've missed some threads, but this is that account she posted about on her insta?
Or is she back on X?
Welcome back!

The DearAbby account is Alice. The other screenshots I posted were old posts from Welp's PDF.

Reactions: 10
Welcome back!

The DearAbby account is Alice. The other screenshots I posted were old posts from Welp's PDF.
Yeah that Abby account definitely big Al! When I saw those I thought jeez she's got some balls going back onto X, thanks for confirming 😊 xx
Yep I'm back, still got some personal stuff to deal with, but unlike mAlice I'm actually dealing with it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tattle does not bully Alice. We only call out her lies and inconsistencies. Does not mean we deserve it?
I think she does know Ioan and Bianca's address and at least his phone number.
I would change everything and give the kids a burner phone number if I were them.

View attachment 2532180
Glad we’ve established what bullying and stalking is. Do we connect on Malice’s Twitter or Insta or tik tok? Do we know where she lives? Well yes but only because she made it public. Do we have her phone number? Do we contact her in any way?

Reactions: 14
At least we still have good ol' Tone who is definitely, absolutely, 100%, in no way, shape or form, Alice. Just ignore the ALL CAPS Alice-ism in his denial, or that he's tweeting at 3.46am GMT.

1698355467126.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Here she is! The use of the C word has dropped considerably in your absence despite some excellent efforts from fellow tattlers. You need to crack on with some overtime to get those yo-bucks back up. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she been ebaying lately? Those Helmut Lang clothes were rank.
nope, quiet right now... am thinking a lot of her jacket and shoe purchases were for her 'face to face' upcoming visits/interviews with D hoping to present herself in a ?? (unknown) way. Doesn't change that she's still a bleep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.