Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Ally Pally nominated by @Hiraeth for the winning thread title (It beat “How galling is the gal who lived in Gaul” by 1 vote)
  • Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...ice-the-woman-who-cant-even-narc-right.42245/

Thread recap - Alice blew her top on Insta. So bleeping predictable!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Omg this title thread 🤣🤣🤣
Congratulations 🎊 🩷
Alice will have smoke coming out of her ears 💅

I wanted to post on the previous thread, but is closed.
I was replying to this comment (screenshot)
Now she knows what it feels like, remember her socks ranting about I & B being child abusers?

Difference is mAlice has, its called emotional blackmail and coercive control, both forms of abuse 💅

Thing is, mAlice thinks that only physical abuse, is abuse. She pretty much said on insta that ROs are given against physical abuse, WRONG! it's given for all forms of abuse.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
I saw this today while I was out. It made me think of Alice. I'm not sure why.

20231027_101335.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Omg this title thread 🤣🤣🤣
Congratulations 🎊 🩷
Alice will have smoke coming out of her ears 💅

I wanted to post on the previous thread, but is closed.
I was replying to this comment (screenshot)
Now she knows what it feels like, remember her socks ranting about I & B being child abusers?

Difference is mAlice has, its called emotional blackmail and coercive control, both forms of abuse 💅

Thing is, mAlice thinks that only physical abuse, is abuse. She pretty much said on insta that ROs are given against physical abuse, WRONG! it's given for all forms of abuse.
Pah, she knows the definition of abuse, including emotional, psychological and coercive abuse She has tried to use it to her own advantage often enough. It was the basis of her distress over the made up incident with Harvey Weinstein.

She often claims her Hurt at being dumped is caused by abuse. BTW this isn’t abuse

she claims letters from lawyers are abuse. Again not abuse but

she is simultaneously claiming words on her here are abuse her whilst saying her words aren’t abuse.

She knows the definition she just likes abusing people.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
how dare Bianca posts this while Alice and the kids will soon be kicked out from their 7k apartment in Beverly Hills!
Screenshot_20231028_003032_Instagram.jpg

btw from what I remember you can only rent monthly there if you pay 9k per month (that's the only way her claim can work because the 6 month lease is up next week, not in 5 weeks). one wonders what her plan exactly was.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
One thought that's occurred to me is that maybe Alice wants to keep the limelight on her because - apart from her need to be a drama llama and loving the attention - maybe she thinks sees herself as a "notable person of public interest" who will require personal security 24/7 for her and her children?

Naturally she also thinks popping a few kids out means she is guaranteed the lifestyle she's accustomed to for her and baybeez forever and ever?

In saying that, there are plenty ex-soap actors who are working mundane jobs once the bubble burst, so, get your overalls on, Alice, and hunker down to putting in some graft. I dare ya.

(Of course, it can easily be argued that Alice oversharing absolutely everything is the biggest danger of all and she pretty much doxxed herself some time ago).

Reactions: 27
The pool post is Piers M's pool.
Bet he's thrilled to have Alice just up the road from him now. Alice happily commenting on CWs Instagram. She's clearly not having the mental breakdown she makes out she is.
Watch out Piers she's after someone to grift off.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
So Alice is terrified but no shaking, puking and rolling on the floor tits akimbo??

She really needs to up her game.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bet he's thrilled to have Alice just up the road from him now. Alice happily commenting on CWs Instagram. She's clearly not having the mental breakdown she makes out she is.
oh, you are right, i didnt notice the grass besides the tiles until now.

2023-10-28 01_09_02-Celia Walden (@celia.walden) • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png
2023-10-28 01_08_41-Celia Walden (@celia.walden) • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png

Alice on the floor ✅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Yup

591872A8-1B70-4E88-A2B5-56F34451CFCC.jpeg

Reactions: 22
Just popped in to say - she is truly pathetic. Please write that book Alice, a tale of forewarning about how to blow up your own life when something doesn't quite go your way. I can't help but think of what I've managed to do in the 2+ years I've been following this saga. She's a waster - what a waste of this one precious life.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She's forgiven CW for the Telegraph interview then....
She'll be moving in there while Piers away

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Alice is love bombing Celia atm. Commented on all her recent posts. Which is new. She doesn’t often comment on Celia’s posts. Why now?

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.