Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I really hope Alice gets drunk this weekend and tells us what meanie Celia said no to did to warrant an unfollow. Even if it’s in sock form from someone who is close but not too close to Alice 🤭
Alice is simply being magnanimous and unfollowing to spare Celia being unfairly targeted I'm sure 😉
It's no coincidence that Alice has called her attack dogs off at the same time as proclaiming that her friends and family are being trolled because of their close association with Alice.
All along Alice has played on her victim status and needs examples to back up her claims.

Reactions: 13

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
maybe Celia is willing to keep the friendship going with Alice so that they have some contact with the girls
True but it's also possible the kids are genuine friends with Elise and it would be wrong to disrupt that because Alice is a cunt. I think they will be feeding back to IG btw, who has a right to know how his kids are doing.
---
Someone has repeatedly said it's one of Yo's old fans. Went a little crazy clearly. But I wouldn't give this "person" airtime here. All it's doing is repeating insults about YoBee and it's completely unnecessary.
Yep. The less said about the vile AG account the better. Tattlers are only giving her a reach she doesn't have on X.
---
Alice has not been hit by anyone? So by her logic, how can she complain she is being abused/harassed?
Queen Alice is being "harassed" if you're not a fan of Her Shittiness and dare to say so publicly. Different rules for her of course...

Last edited:

welp

VIP Member
Girl has no shame lmao.

anyway, a bit OT but I just remembered that I saw this post on reddit a few weeks ago: the replies are a good indicator what the average joe thinks about people who believe that a divorced mans money is the first marriage kids money

Periwinkleblue

It's so cynical to.go on private for the length of the evaluation.

And proof that a child psychologist viewing those posts would know it was Alice and that such behaviour made her a risk as custodian.

She must take some pleasure in outfitting people. But she outwits no-one!

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Did Alice roll up as drunk as a skunk at the Morgan’s house while out trick-or-treating with the girls? Hmm, I think she did.

I don’t think Celia or Piers know their daughter is pictured on Alice’s Instagram. Full name and all.

StoneMountain

VIP Member
I wouldn't be suprized if she never bothered to have that utility account transferred to her name or turned on. She moved in in the spring, pretty warm in L.A. Probably didn't need it then. I think her future there is really, really iffy, so why bother now?
I think it's safe to assume that Alice recharges her phone and uses her laptop - these both would require electricity. In the States, that same incoming electricity is also used to power air conditioning, heating, lighting, stove top, oven, water heater, etc. so someone turned that utility on. We don't designate (upon purchase or ordering) what it is to power, we don't just pick and chose what that electricity powers. ETA: but we can chose to not use anything that electricity does power.

• Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
PS Alice, before you go all "helpless and vomiting and writhing in a corner tits akimbo" in your default victim state, check out what the State of California sets out in the self help section of the court portal.

NarcRage

VIP Member
Didn't the prenup say 10pc of average earnings in the three years prior to separation unless the current year is 20pc lower, in which case it's 10pc of the actual earnings for that year?
If all he's done is BB4 and a comicon plus some residuals that's going to be about $20,000 max surely?

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Ally Pally nominated by @Hiraeth for the winning thread title (It beat “How galling is the gal who lived in Gaul” by 1 vote)
  • Please stick to the main players and what they do or say.
  • Keep it on Tattle.
  • When posting 10+ images or if off topic, please put behind a spoiler.
  • Newbies, please read up on the wiki by clicking the pink button up top.
Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...ice-the-woman-who-cant-even-narc-right.42245/

Thread recap - Alice blew her top on Insta. So fucking predictable!
Ooh! Pipped at the post! This one's a cracker though, congrats Ally and Hiraeth! 👏👏

• Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
Bernal is used to representing people with not so much money. He will most certainly want to be paid upfront. You don't have the luxury of waiting for payment with clients on the verge of bankruptcy - which Alice is.
Anne Kiley on the other hand will know she will be paid from the blocked account eventually and I bet her law firm's finances aren't so stretched as thinly as Bernal's will be.
Yup, not disputing that, as @Snotbuster pointed out. Lawyers want to get paid too.