Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Well, either that (would fit with Ella's comment) or mother and daughter want to play games with us given that we are speculating about Alice's grifting attempts
Seems like a wee thing to make someone unfollow when they were love bombing them a few days prior. Though it is mAlice we're talking here.
I'm not sure of Ella's comment though, so could be wrong.

Reactions: 11

TinkSparks

I have a really uncomfortable feeling about this…
I hope Celia did infact have the child around for dinner. I also notice Piers is in town from a recent Instagram of his. So is Piers hanging out with the Evans or is Ella sarcastic love bombing.
It feels like Alice has got her daughter onto the love bombing now.

View attachment 2546031
View attachment 2546034
Alice on Ella’s account?
---
I don’t really see Celia joining in on tattle games tbh. But I do see Alice not being allowed to drinks with Piers there.
Ellas comment was in caps so it is sarcasm to me. Ella is likely having to support Alice while she cries over something Celia has done, enraging Ella and sending that message.
I thought that too. Alice caps and sarcasm do seem to go hand in hand. Poor Ella if that’s the case. The whole situation for those two girls makes my heart hurt sometimes 😞
---
A good example at how much Alice fucked her kids lives: she has estranged them so much from actual family that they have a better relationshio to creepy people from the internet pretending to be their grandma than their actual grandparents
View attachment 2546293
any half-decent parent would put the brakes hard on anyone not strongly involved or related to refer to your kids like that. Not her.
I couldn’t agree more. So concerning when you also factor in that the girls internet usage is possibly completely unregulated too. As a parent a comment like this from someone I had never met regarding junior T would freak the life out of me and of course BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY! In no way whatsoever would I be encouraging it or indeed engaging with the person who made the comment.

Last edited:

Lulugrace

VIP Member
I had exactly the same reaction when I read that post, and then re-read it and realised they were just saying it was indicating she's the same person, not that it's wrong to support Israel.

I am in the same situation as you - friends and family out there, 2 confirmed dead, 3 missing, and living in fear here as the wave of hate washes over the world again
I'm so sorry to hear this and to you too @Autisteuse 😔
Its truly awful what is going on over there.
Sending you both hugs in what is a heartbreaking situation 🩷🩷
---
Tone probably looked straight at the eclipse. Dumbro

I remember being fascinated by the plague when I learnt about it in school. The plague doctor outfit is very cool and shows originality and personality. Good for Elsie.
BIB 🤣🤣
Yep, it is interesting, when covid hit, I read up again about the plague, Spanish flu; there was also another one, but I can't remember the name now.
I know mAlice never gives her credit academically, but I reckon she's got a good creative brain, just from what I've seen, she seem quirky and more of a free spirit (let's hope they both get free of mAlice and pronto) I just hope that mAlice doesn't see this as not being clever/relented. There are a lot of very successful people out there in the world (famous/not famous) that are quirky and think differently, which is what has made them successful.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Prospective thread title (which could be applied to the last 230+ threads): scenes from a marriage.

Wonder if Alice remembers the film? Understands the reference? Or the dual meaning (their marriage was ALL scenes)?

Am I the only one to find Elsie’s costume somewhat disturbing? Or is it some wonderfully creative shit I’d have to be GenZ to get?

Old Soak

VIP Member
Yeah, the scales are weighing in favour of it being the *new* sock in my opinion….even if it wasn’t started by her

Treacletrixter

VIP Member
I wonder who Dr Dupee is talking to about Alice's parenting skills. She's a bit limited with friends....
Given a lot of them are gossip columnists and tabloid journalists I think Dupee will have to think long and hard about their involvement. Which leaves Lady Cheesestring, defender of the indefensible and Caroline nobody. They see the family about once a year if SM is anything to go by. I don’t think there will be much to find here.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
the cyber bullying on Ioan and Bianca was 10 times worse
It was a 1000 times worse. BTW we aren't 'bullying' AE here (hi Alice😘 ). She and her FMs chose to come here. As for X, it's not moderated so if AE doesn't like what she sees on there she needs to stop making sock accounts for her trolling purposes.

Speaking of X, where is the lovely Tone? His last tweet was telling us to 'Just say No' to drugs.
---
There’s no way she can afford Santa
Unless the second hand stuff on ebay is from "Santa". It's sad to think IG probably won't have any quality time with the kids over Xmas.
---
Would a 14 year old girl call her friend’s mother by her first name?
What else would it be? Ms Walden??
---
It's completely insane that she has the front to post about being unjustly accused of being a child abuser
It's insane that she did that. I bet 99% of her Insta followers never knew about the child abuse allegations. Own goal.

Last edited:

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
It must be a massive relief for his family and friends that she’s long gone though. If nothing else she proved they were right about her all along. And I’m guessing it has been a very healing time for a lot of those bruised relationships. The girls will come to him one day too, everything in its own time. 🌸
I don't think Ella will. I think she is far too entrenched with her mothers bat shittery and too far gone. I have hope for Elsie though. MOO. Saying that, I would be delighted to be proved wrong.

Raz Cat

I think it's safe to assume that Alice recharges her phone and uses her laptop - these both would require electricity. In the States, that same incoming electricity is also used to power air conditioning, heating, lighting, stove top, oven, water heater, etc. so someone turned that utility on. We don't designate (upon purchase or ordering) what it is to power, we don't just pick and chose what that electricity powers. ETA: but we can chose to not use anything that electricity does power.
California uses a lot of natural gas. Took a look - 72% of California homes used natural gas for space heating, 79% for heating water, and 72% for cooking. I assume that they all use electricity as well. I live in the mid-west and have electric for cooking, etc, and natural gas for heating. Very common.

willbiteback

Chatty Member
another Alice eBay purchase from 15 September - cardigan, size M
eBay item number: 276024183652 link to cardigan purchase
View attachment 2546843
Surely this isn’t for mAlice. I’m not accustomed to a “pit to pit” measurement, but MAlice’s pits have to be more than 18” apart. And isn’t a 21” length going to be a cropped top on Big Al? I’m weirded out just thinking about it.

Reactions: 10

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Prospective thread title (which could be applied to the last 230+ threads): scenes from a marriage.

Wonder if Alice remembers the film? Understands the reference? Or the dual meaning (their marriage was ALL scenes)?

Am I the only one to find Elsie’s costume somewhat disturbing? Or is it some wonderfully creative shit I’d have to be GenZ to get?
Personally I find it disturbing. 😔

Reactions: 10