Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StoneMountain

VIP Member
BIB - You = everyone apart from Alice. It makes me wonder what else he said to her about how unhappy he was before this, and that she completely ignored. I can imagine getting through to Alice that he was leaving her was no mean feat.
When has Alice ever listened? I don't think IG ever 'got through' to her... he had to just leave (IIRC, with only the clothes he was wearing).

I found the perfect new home for Alice. You're welcome bitch! $2,550/mo 3 bd 2 ba 1,100 sqft Panorama City, [next to Arleta LOL] CA 91402
no pets allowed

Reactions: 11

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
does anyone know who ‘Catherine’ is? I see that AlcoTone has tweeted about a Catherine.
Wouldn't that be doxxing?
---
Don't worry AE - it's all saved. 💅

1699304664259.png

She's not but there's no law against it. Unlike you with your DVRO
1699304730360.png

AE replying to herself lol. She has 14 followers and they are her few FMs, in hiding on private. One of them is also Tone i.e., her.
1699304872684.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Citney

VIP Member
Imagine waiting to be evicted! If I couldn't pay the rent I'd move out!!! That's going to make it harder to ever rent anywhere.

I thought both girls looked lovely in their Halloween costumes and were expressing their personalities.
Hopefully even Alice would not let her children be humiliated by being evicted, she should just go ahead and get a two bedroom apartment in an area she can afford.

TinkSparks

Prospective thread title (which could be applied to the last 230+ threads): scenes from a marriage.

Wonder if Alice remembers the film? Understands the reference? Or the dual meaning (their marriage was ALL scenes)?

Am I the only one to find Elsie’s costume somewhat disturbing? Or is it some wonderfully creative shit I’d have to be GenZ to get?
It’s creative in my mind. One year one of Tink junior’s friends decided to dress up like this. He is a creative thinker who is a little eccentric too. We do see this costume quite a lot where I’m from too.

Who's Singing Now?

She’s after the Morgan’s cash I reckon. A bailout or help with property. He earns a few quid but he is very unlikely to help out. Also he’s Ioan’s friend and former golfing buddy. He’s not Alice’s friend,
I agree. Piers is no soft touch and he'll have faced much less blatant attempts at a touch than Alice could manage.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
She once asked people not to call her Malice. She knows who I am from when I kind of doxxed myself after Alice commented on a post and had a sock follow me. She messaged me a few times, seems a decent enough lady, just invested like us but on a different platform. Not sure why they say she is Bianca when they have doxxed her and her brother in the past.
It's quite shocking the lengths some of Alice's supporters have gone to in threats and intimidation, all carried out with Alice's knowledge and approval.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Hey, I lived in a flat that didnt have heating, I mean like AT ALL! A mansard roof flat where dormers were added in the 60ies, before the regulations and the dormer walls under windows were thinner than a window frame 😆😆 oh, the memories! Blow heater was our friend. Except it "ate” a lot of electricity and the meter in the flat was from the 60ies also - you had to feed it with pound coins and wind it up, and it was slowly unwinding itself and once the coin "run out" the electricity would shut down completely. Until you get another coin. So we only used blow heater when getting out of bed to get dressed or dry yourself off in front of it after the shower.. Oh, it was fun!
Wow! Now that is really living with no heating 😱.
I don't remember metres like that in houses here in the UK, although I'm sure they existed. I remember my nan and grandad (not saying you're their age btw) telling me how they had no heating, no fridge, rations etc, but they were born in the 1920s!
---
I’m so confused. Is she implying she’s had the heat turned off? Like she can’t pay her bills?
God knows! But she's lying either way, as she said she has no heating, yet has to turn on the heating 🤔
Also someone posted up thread the specs of the rental and it said central heating 🤷🏼‍♀️
I wouldn't be paying 6.5k a month in rent for somewhere that didn't have central heating. Plus she's fucked herself there, as she said 3.5k in electricity, but has no heating according to her!

Last edited:

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
Walden could be sniffing round Alice for a story or a book.
Celia would really be scraping the barrel if that were true. Also, just what the world doesn't need, a book about Alice Evans. How's the book going Alice?

I wondering why Chrissy Iley didn't interview AE but if she can't talk about IG no one is interested. That's her only claim to fame.

seneca

oh so that post was just a "look at my famous friends who let me use their pool" post then? as well as being a drunken rant?

ew.

also I'm editing to add my suggestion for thread title early: Alice Evans: Ew.
The pool is not just a statement about famous friends it's more about powerful friends ie I still have one of the worlds worst troll's wife on speed dial - it's about piers power which unfortunately he still has unbridled it matches the Ellas best friend in the whole world post .

Nixlondon

VIP Member
These people all dont get that about 90 % of the things Ioan said in court are backed up by evidence. And the remaining 10 % are very plausible because it fits to the picture.

the ONLY one that constantly claims stuff without evidence (in fact, evidence disproves her claims often even) is Alice.
View attachment 2542716
yep as evident by Alice posts
View attachment 2542717
yep as evident by how desperately Alice didnt want people to wait for a different side when she ran her smear campaign
View attachment 2542718
of course he can. he can save all that spousal support for starters
View attachment 2542719
Alice always speaking for others for how amazing she is
View attachment 2542720
in fact sometimes sjhe never opens them
View attachment 2542721
---
Alice's idea of a civil arrangement is to verbally abuse your ex, run a public smear campaign, blackmail and threaten him, interfer with his relationship to the kids, delay court hearings, pulling out of stipulations last minute and breaching court orders. Can you imagine what in crazy land acrimonious would be?

Also a great idea to post such a obvious and provable lie at this stage of the game. She is the smartest in the room.
View attachment 2542739
Alice you absolute numpty : Acrimonious definition -

Attachments

• Haha

seneca

I'm not sure if it's Alice's projection but this family seems to perceive others autonomy only as rejection . Defo a big symptom of neurodiversity ADHD and ASD is rejection sensitivity dysphoria which CBT therapy and DBT therapy can require so the brain can rewrite and learn to attribute a different meaning to the events they find painful . If the kids have any neurospiciness they could very well have deeply felt Ioan making the decisions he did as rejection They would have needed a wise / mentally stable mother to be to counsel them otherwise. And probably therapy anyway . We all know that is not this family .

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
There's an air of desperation about the latest tweets, scrabbling about tattle and resurrecting posts won't solve your troubles Alice 💅👀
Will she use all her screenshots to line her tent when she becomes homeless?

I wonder if Dupee told her to button it when she tried to go on a rant about how BW was directing 'hate' against her and so now she has to let rip on X instead? She has to behave with Dupee and it's killing her. :LOL:

Blurp

VIP Member
Hmmm. Ella as a teletubby. Interesting choice of costume. Poor child.
---

That clearly is a child size teletubby costume. You can get adult size but beefy neck can't be assed to make an effort.
Bet Ioan was the one who made a massive effort with costumes and took them around when he was at home.