Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I checked her follows a few days ago, before Halloween and Celia Warden wasn't there then.

Reactions: 4
my favourite intsta bio is still the one where you're holding the gun but also being shot by the person you loved most in de wurld.

that was a classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
So this account is admitting they are Ella?

View attachment 2547084
This breaks my heart. I wish the girls could see past the poison that’s been fed to them by Alice and realise he’s actually been fighting for them and extremely kind and patient in some really testing situations (as we sadly saw just a glimpse of in the leaked video)

• Sad
Reactions: 37
This breaks my heart. I wish the girls could see past the poison that’s been fed to them by Alice and realise he’s actually been fighting for them and extremely kind and patient in some really testing situations (as we sadly saw just a glimpse of in the leaked video)
The whole exchange is dreadful. Could be Alice pretending to be Ella…..but IDK

Reactions: 12
I think they are trolling because somebody outright called them Ella

(if this was Ella the money on any education was badly spend lol)

btw Celia liked that comment from Ella's account. curious.
I wonder if there was a blow up between Alice and Celia, possibly over Alice offering to housesit for the Morgan's, and Celia is mature enough to not let it affect the kids?
---
Here it is!

View attachment 2547093

@ReturningthePearls did a bleeping amazing cartoon based on this, I'll try and search for it.
If Alice had even an iota of insight or integrity, she would look at herself and realise that quote is the exact reason for the breakdown of her marriage, and pretty much all of her relationships. But she's the one holding the gun.

Reactions: 14
Worth every bleeping penny. And he's happy, so there's that.

Screenshot_20231102_150353_Samsung Internet.jpg

---
In that case, they won't miss his money.

Screenshot_20231102_150624_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Wirth every bleeping penny. And he's happy, so there's that.

View attachment 2547160
---
In that case, they won't miss his money.

View attachment 2547165
I posted the following back in July of a hypothetical conversation: link to post
Judge to Ella: so you are continuing to ask for a restraining order against your father?
Ella: yes
Judge: You are saying that you want to him to have no interaction with you?
Judge: To ask again, you want nothing to do with your father?
Judge: if granted then you would refuse any financial support for you from him?
Ella: NO! waittttttttttt, waittttttt -- Mom, Mom, what do I do???

<once again, this is purely hypothetical on my part>

Reactions: 32
I think they are trolling because somebody outright called them Ella

(if this was Ella the money on any education was badly spend lol)

btw Celia liked that comment from Ella's account. curious.
Ella is a lot more articulate than this person claiming to be her imo.

Reactions: 9
I’m not blaming Alice here but when you read the comments under each girls Halloween costumes there is a stark contrast in the way “fans” see her kids. One is overly tall and also so beautiful and the other gets half the amount of comments directed at her dark outfit not once stating she is also beautiful. You couldn’t really see Elsie due to her outfit and the contrast in comments is likely due to the choice of outfits but it does seem to be a common thing with Alices posts.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.