Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this stage it's going to be reflecting on Alice though. Moo.
That’s obvious from comments in the most recent articles. People are sick of her now. She’s had so long to sort her life out & refuses to.

Reactions: 19
That’s obvious from comments in the most recent articles. People are sick of her now. She’s had so long to sort her life out & refuses to.
This is it! You can't keep blaming everyone else at some point you have to take some responsibility.

Reactions: 24
This is it! You can't keep blaming everyone else at some point you have to take some responsibility.
I just can’t get my head around it. If it was me I’d be terrified & I’d be out there taking any work I could get to keep a roof over my kids heads. It’s going to be a miserable Christmas for the poor girls. There’s no way she can afford Santa

Reactions: 20
She could have played this whole situation soooooo differently. Alice could have been the new poster woman for the middle aged divorced lady who is finding her new confidence etc. The brand deals for women’s health and well-being that she could have bagged just for advertising on her Instagram and the American chat shows that she could have been on talking about how 50 is the new 40 etc could have bought in a shed load of money.

There would have been so many people the same age in the same situation that would have been suckered in to seeing someone take a horrible situation and making it a positive one and wanting to buy the same products and take her advice after seeing she was thriving.

Reactions: 37
Atta girl @Feather fans stay with us on the light, bright, good side!
---

I don't know if Ella is love bombing or even being sarcastic here. Celia might be one of the few adults in her life (that Alice lets her associate with) who pays Ella positive attention.
Would a 14 year old girl call her friend’s mother by her first name?🤔
---
This breaks my heart. I wish the girls could see past the poison that’s been fed to them by Alice and realise he’s actually been fighting for them and extremely kind and patient in some really testing situations (as we sadly saw just a glimpse of in the leaked video)
If that really is Ella, I hope she tells Dr. Dupee her father doesn't pay for anything, because her mother told her he didn't. That would seal Ioan’s case.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I found this from the pdf from Alice "I never lie" Evans. Then she put it in her bio lol as she was so pleased with it.

View attachment 2547363
---
As for this, the FM in question is trolling as some people said they believe she is Ella. I have always said she isn't Ella, as a middle aged FM would use the word 'necessities', not a 14 yo.

View attachment 2547379
A 14 year old might use that word if their mother is using the word over and over as in ‘ your father refuses to pay for the basic necessities for you, such as food, clothes, and a place to live’. JMO (just my opinion)

Reactions: 9
It must be a massive relief for his family and friends that she’s long gone though. If nothing else she proved they were right about her all along. And I’m guessing it has been a very healing time for a lot of those bruised relationships. The girls will come to him one day too, everything in its own time. 🌸

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It must be a massive relief for his family and friends that she’s long gone though. If nothing else she proved they were right about her all along. And I’m guessing it has been a very healing time for a lot of those bruised relationships. The girls will come to him one day too, everything in its own time. 🌸
I love how Ioan holidayed with his friends this summer, and he's certainly no longer estranged from his family.
He seems to have good people around him and it's reflected in his whole demeanor.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"...the biggest cyber bullying of a well known person in the public eye..."
Thats a bit dramatic. Most people don't even know who Alice Evans is. Alice will be remembered as the psycho ex who harassed and cyber stalked her ex and those he loves by using hundreds of sock accounts on social media even after having a DVRO issued against her.

View attachment 2547772
What cyber bullying? No one bullies Alice. NO ONE. She on the other hand…

Reactions: 17
This is also the lady who I think is behind the Ashley account in 2010 and btw she does hunt foxes on horseback. I think she’s just a vile lady.

View attachment 2547746
This lady is also very pro Israel on her other SM which links in with the Ashley account.
So for me you would think the Ashley account is Ella but it’s just this crazy woman playing games with you all. She’s been at it as early as 2010.
So Ashley was slagging off big Al back in the day?

@Mad Betty, better get those storm shutters up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's completely insane that she has the front to post about being unjustly accused of being a child abuser in the media after what she did to Ioan and Bianca about the door. But I guess this is lost on her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't think Ella will. I think she is far too entrenched with her mothers bat shittery and too far gone. I have hope for Elsie though. MOO. Saying that, I would be delighted to be proved wrong.

Reactions: 11
the cyber bullying on Ioan and Bianca was 10 times worse
It was a 1000 times worse. BTW we aren't 'bullying' AE here (hi Alice😘 ). She and her FMs chose to come here. As for X, it's not moderated so if AE doesn't like what she sees on there she needs to stop making sock accounts for her trolling purposes.

Speaking of X, where is the lovely Tone? His last tweet was telling us to 'Just say No' to drugs.
---
There’s no way she can afford Santa
Unless the second hand stuff on ebay is from "Santa". It's sad to think IG probably won't have any quality time with the kids over Xmas.
---
Would a 14 year old girl call her friend’s mother by her first name?
What else would it be? Ms Walden??
---
It's completely insane that she has the front to post about being unjustly accused of being a child abuser
It's insane that she did that. I bet 99% of her Insta followers never knew about the child abuse allegations. Own goal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Alice has money squirreled away I believe she's just trying to shame Ioan again by claiming poverty. Cue the posts about the money from the sale of the house and the costs of the court appointed Guardian and Evaluator.

Reactions: 20
Isn't AE's lease up in a few days? Hope she's looking on Zillow right now and is too busy to troll. If she wasn't a numpty she could have got 12 months rent for same price of the 6 months she got in her fancy pad.
---
Alice has money squirreled away
If she manages to get another 6 months in BH, it proves she has been hiding money.

Reactions: 23
Would a 14 year old girl call her friend’s mother by her first name?🤔
---

If that really is Ella, I hope she tells Dr. Dupee her father doesn't pay for anything, because her mother told her he didn't. That would seal Ioan’s case.
Yeah. Kids absolutely call adults they know by their first name. It would be more unusual not to.

Reactions: 18
Would it break tattle rules if I set up a Gofundme for the docs? You have always been so kind to us with getting them. I know we all gave to charity but I don’t like you being the sole burden on this. I know you on insta so could chat there to get money to you. Any surplus can go to MS.
@mo
Well her chickens are all coming home to roost at the same time

Her rent is due on 5 November (either she has switched to paying monthly after the initial six months upfront - or she has to sign a new lease with rent upfront again or procure a guarantor from somewhere).

At the same time she will be looking for people to vouch for her parenting to Dr D and say how she has never abused anyone in her life and never drunk any alcohol or taken any drugs ever.

So there are all sorts of reasons she could have fallen out with her rich 'friends'
Whilst I think it's most likely it's just Alice reading tattle and bleeping with us - it could be Alice is trying to get something.
Alice views everything as transactional so if you don't pay up when she needs you, what's the point of you?
Remember remember the 5th of November. Also my wedding anniversary so I’ll never forget the date!

Non UK tattlers, it’s Bonfire night, or Guy Fawkes night.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.