Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me neither and Im still not sure if it was better when I didn't 😆
Atta girl @Feather fans stay with us on the light, bright, good side!
---
I have a really uncomfortable feeling about this…
I hope Celia did infact have the child around for dinner. I also notice Piers is in town from a recent Instagram of his. So is Piers hanging out with the Evans or is Ella sarcastic love bombing.
It feels like Alice has got her daughter onto the love bombing now.

View attachment 2546031
View attachment 2546034
I don't know if Ella is love bombing or even being sarcastic here. Celia might be one of the few adults in her life (that Alice lets her associate with) who pays Ella positive attention.

Reactions: 17
Alice whining she will be homeless and broke reminds me of this Becel margarine ad from way back. Alice hon, you aren’t stuck. You could get a job and you know, provide for yourself and your children. It’s a shared responsibility each parent has…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It would also be a bold move to pull the "Ioan made us homeless" stunt in the middle of an evaluation.
Exactly she got 100k lump sum. That’s enough for a year. It’s probably way more than she will get in support. Not being able to live off it for more than 6 months proves she is incapable.

The judge has been blunt that the tabloid leaks and stories are harmful and need to stop. She’s already done one this month ironically questioning why she is being accused of abuse by doing the one thing Judge Josh called out as abuse. Putting her children at the centre of her divorce acrimony in a tabloid story.

Reactions: 30
There’s a strong chance Ella didn’t write that comment to Celia imo.

Reactions: 31
She’s after the Morgan’s cash I reckon. A bailout or help with property. He earns a few quid but he is very unlikely to help out. Also he’s Ioan’s friend and former golfing buddy. He’s not Alice’s friend,

Reactions: 18
lol Celia’s insta story is “when you have a house to die for, be careful who you let in.”
It’s for her book but…..💀

• Haha
Reactions: 53
If the fallout is real, then it probably happened over something silly, like Celia telling Alice she wants to stay neutral because Ioan is her friend, too.
...Or Trying to grift off the Morgans and Celia questioning her claims that Ioan has not been paying child or spousal support?

Reactions: 10
Alice just keeps on showing how emotionally inept she is. She tries to manipulate Celia into supporting her. What she doesn't realise is how her remaining 'friends' are getting so fed up with her lack of emotional regularity. She isn't trying to get better with therapy, she hasn't stopped drinking (which the kids will let loose to others in a very innocent way) and she hasn't moved forward in trying to be civil and collaborative with Ioan. She is now in a corner and her view is anyone who doesn't support her is against her. But what she doesn't understand is there is hardly anyone there for her. They are there for her kids, not for her. And if she pushes her kids, ie Ella, to be aggressive and belligerent, then all support starts to fail. I don't doubt Celia and Piers are talking with Ioan.

Reactions: 31
She’s after the Morgan’s cash I reckon. A bailout or help with property. He earns a few quid but he is very unlikely to help out. Also he’s Ioan’s friend and former golfing buddy. He’s not Alice’s friend,
I agree. Piers is no soft touch and he'll have faced much less blatant attempts at a touch than Alice could manage.

Reactions: 11
Exactly she got 100k lump sum. That’s enough for a year. It’s probably way more than she will get in support. Not being able to live off it for more than 6 months proves she is incapable.

The judge has been blunt that the tabloid leaks and stories are harmful and need to stop. She’s already done one this month ironically questioning why she is being accused of abuse by doing the one thing Judge Josh called out as abuse. Putting her children at the centre of her divorce acrimony in a tabloid story.
Ioan got $110k. His rent is $3,700 (excluding Bianca's input). This is 31 months of rent. Alice had $110K. Her rent is $6,500. This is 16 months.
Alice has earned $10k max maybe (from the conference). Ioan has earned over $100k for the year. Who is being financially responsible and who is being financially irresponsible? It seems clear to me, as it will to any evaluator.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I really hope Alice gets drunk this weekend and tells us what meanie Celia said no to did to warrant an unfollow. Even if it’s in sock form from someone who is close but not too close to Alice 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I really hope Alice gets drunk this weekend and tells us what meanie Celia said no to did to warrant an unfollow. Even if it’s in sock form from someone who is close but not too close to Alice 🤭
Alice is simply being magnanimous and unfollowing to spare Celia being unfairly targeted I'm sure 😉
It's no coincidence that Alice has called her attack dogs off at the same time as proclaiming that her friends and family are being trolled because of their close association with Alice.
All along Alice has played on her victim status and needs examples to back up her claims.

Reactions: 13
Me too! Will also be keeping an eye on her everchanging insta bio 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me too! Will also be keeping an eye on her everchanging insta bio 👀
That’s what I thought as well!! lol it’ll be a “turns out people who I thought had my back forever do not have to balls to STAND UP to my ex husband in my time of need.”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.