Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My partner died on the Monday, I was at work on Friday, didn't have a fucking choice. I know someone that is 6 months after her partner passing. She is in no way over it but is going to have to go back to work. 3 YEARS I just can't even fathom HOW she has done nothing to improve her situation and support her girls. And thinks that she has had the most horrendous thing in the world happen to her. Unbelievable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

NarcRage

VIP Member
She's also loveboming/commenting on Mrs Hilfiger
This one is interesting from 1 day ago

Screenshot_2023-10-28-07-02-27-17_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

Ice Cream Enthusiast

I'm currently reading here, as I sit in the hospital at my sick brother's bedside. He seems to be losing his battle with cancer. He is only 54. We have lost both our parents, and our other brother is kinda the "black sheep". It's just us, and his wife (who he did not meet at my wedding 🤭). I guess this is a merail, but all I can think about as I read here is how selfish Alice is. I may not like Tone's personality, but he has a serious health condition and all Alice seems to care about is Bianca. It's fucked up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

NarcRage

VIP Member
Also.... she's on strike
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How does she have the front to say this stuff to people who must know she was never much of an actress and hasn't had a job in years?

I'm embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

House of Tea

VIP Member
I find all the speculation about Bianca and Ioan’s relationship distasteful- moving from sexual to strong friendship. How the hell can anybody know that.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Hiraeth

VIP Member
I'm not sure which creeps me out more: the fact that this product exists or that Amazon recommended it to me. 😂

1000040416.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Would it break tattle rules if I set up a Gofundme for the docs? You have always been so kind to us with getting them. I know we all gave to charity but I don’t like you being the sole burden on this. I know you on insta so could chat there to get money to you. Any surplus can go to MS.
That's so very kind of you, my dear, but so many others have purchased documents as well! It certainly hasn't been just me. 🥰 As for me, I think our charity donations were perfect and the fact that we supported so many different charities so generously is all the payment I will ever need. Thank you though. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I am told there are these things called jobs. I'm told they pay you money. I gather people support their children with them and can even pay their rent. Some even buy food and clothing with the money they earn from them.

My understanding is that without one of these job things one isn't able to rent a $7K apartment in Beverly Hills. I could be mistaken. Money might actually grow on trees there. Stranger things have happened. 🤷‍♀️

Oh, wait. There's that nightmare Airbnb woman who also fancies herself a 'writer'. She's currently squatting in a man's guest house in LA and refusing to leave. She's demanding $100K to do so because she also has no money to pay rent. Not her first rodeo either. Did it to another landlord, too. Perhaps she hasn't heard about these things called jobs either?

Maybe they can form a support group.

MOO

• Haha
  • Wow

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
my cringe-o-meter is going into overdrive
View attachment 2537931
now she reminds me of Bianca in the early stages of her relationship with Ioan where she was gushing on the IG feeds of some of Ioan's celeb friends - but at least she wasnt after a shelter 💀
I find Celia Walden’s comments derogatory and offensive, her pre-conceived opinions smack of classism, snobbery and racism. Sounds like she doesn’t expect black American artists to be gracious kind and cultured.

There’s reasons she writes for the Telegraph and is married to Piers.

Alice pretended to be a democratic liberal on SM but her friends - CW, Lady Cheesestring, Boshoff and Perez tell the story of the real Alice.

• Heart

my cup runneth

Lots of people are forced to go back to work when they don't want to. Partners leave, are made redundant, or get ill. They generally start with anything they can get and three years down the line they have moved onto something better. They can look back and be proud of how well they have done in hard times.

All Alice has to show for three years is two abused and distressed children. What a failure, she hasn't achieved anything in the last 30 years.
100% agree and it’s about the attitude you have towards it. When I met my husband I was about to start a PhD. I didn’t, I gave up that dream and started a new one of raising a family. We agreed I’d take the time off till the youngest started high school and that 15 years or so seemed so far in the future I didn’t think or care about it. It went fast, so fast. I’m here now and I went back to work a few years ago accepting what I could that fit in with home life. My degree wasn’t worth anything as I’d never really worked in that field. I didn’t care- I was grateful of a chance. It was a tough minimum wage job but it gave me confidence, experience and most if all proven track record and references. I’ve just moved to elsewhere on the back of the starter job and I’m really exited to work my way up in the new company that are employing me- it’s s huge leap but one I know I’d not have gotten if I hadn’t started with the low paid job.

Ive not seen any of this as beneath me, or that I’m too good for it. I see them as opportunities to show myself I can still do shit. I’ve proved it. I’m going to carry on proving it and getting as close as I can to the career I would have had if I’d not taken 18 years off. I’m proud my kids see me going out working my ass off for a quarter of my husbands earnings because it’s about doing my bit. It’s not over for me unless I adopt that attitude. I’m super grateful I’ve had the luxury of being a SAHM and I’m equally grateful to get to go out and try my luck at a second stab at a career now.
Alice always sexualises Elsie's relationship with IG which is gross. If this is true, (I personally think AE was the one freaking out and Elsie was distressed seeing it) then Elsie sees herself (at 8 FFS!) as a girlfriend of her father and therefore he can't have an actual girlfriend. Ever.

Probably lies and AE deliberately traumatizing the child more like.
I find the video where Alice is saying ‘you guys want to get a room’ when father and infant daughter are hugging truly warped.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
At the time we didnt know anything bar what Alice was saying, only her side was heard. So we could only assume what Ioan's decisions mean and how reasonable they were. And in hindsight we were pretty unfair to him (eg we all thought his relationship announcement was unreasonable but with the context he revealed months later in the TRO application it was very reasonable)
Well it wasn't everyone on Tattle. The old timers like me and others knew Alice would never be appeased until IG was back living in the garage and doing what he was told as per usual. In fact I put this on the wiki from another old-timer just in case people didn't understand how bad AE is. It's worth repeating. Can't remember who said it now but EVERY WORD (Alice caps lol)

"I think something the old timers here know that some people newer to this weird little play don’t get is the only way Ioan could have avoided her going into a very public psychotic rage, doing everything in her power to turn his kids against him, and basically try to ruin his life was to stay with her for as long as she ordered him to, pay for everything, and let her do whatever she wanted all the time. This didn’t start when he left her, I don’t think it even started when she demanded he alienate most of his not-so-big fan base because people were talking about her ugly ass clothes, she already had him terrified by then or he would have laughed at her childish tantrum instead of making himself look like an asshole.

This has fuck all to do with Bianca, if he stayed by himself for the rest of his life she still would have bullied those kids into hating him and publicly maligned him if he wouldn’t come back to her and grovel at her feet. She’s an evil poisonous self-centered monster completely devoid of empathy, and no one except those kids will ever really love her as long as she lives and she knows it. She’s burned the love out of everyone who ever did love her. She needed professional help for her personality disorders a long time ago, and now it’s too late. Pointing out all the shit Ioan might have done ‘wrong’ is a waste of time, nothing he did other than stay with her and let her abuse him would have stopped this garbage fire.

Just MOO from one of MAlice’s fat, jealous, pie-eating old IMDB buddies."

I did call IG a pussy but that was referring to his 20 year stretch with AE. I have new found respect for him, now that he has dumped the old ball and chain.

• Heart
  • Sad

NarcRage

VIP Member
Always come back to the same thing.

She's had five lawyers.

Not one of them has applied for child or spousal support.

Obvious to everyone (except those who are challenged in the Braincell department) why that is.

He has overpaid.

She owes him money as is very clear from the financial information.

Old Soak

VIP Member
lol Celia’s insta story is “when you have a house to die for, be careful who you let in.”
It’s for her book but…..💀

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Diamonds60

VIP Member
The other thing I notice is that Alice goes on about the actors strike and she can’t work because of it. Yet her ex husband also can’t work because of it but he should give her all this money still. She is likely grifting from people who are also on the strike. Unbelievable entitlement. Renting a $6500 a month BH apartment and using a nanny was her decision, and her decision alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 53