Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #191 The Deeply Irritating Presence of Evans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice clings on to the myth of Ioan having an affair because in her head it absolves her of any blame in the break down of the marriage. She needs to be seen as the wronged party but even if that were true its no excuse for the abuse and parental alienation.
Absolutely, I completely agree with you.

Reactions: 19
She's acting like the moment he split up with her, he started ranting about her on Twitter and talking to the press. Except wait, that was her..

He literally hasn't said a thing to the media. If his idea of a smearing campaign is to make court filings then he's really not on top of his game. Court filings he only had to make because she wouldn't stop abusing him publicly and privately and all his friends and family and colleagues. If she'd just kept her head down, not only would the divorce be long over, she'd have much more money and the majority of people would view her favourably, feel sorry for her etc because none of the court filings would have been necessary and I think Ioan would have just been happy to leave it at that.

This entire performance to entertain the maybe 4 people who actually believe she's a victim, she needs to take a long hard look at herself and quit trying to get revenge for slights that only exist in her head.

Oh and he simultaneously hates the kids and neither of them want them but they also want custody of them and to be their new mommy? Give me a bleeping break. I'm getting whiplash from how wildly the story jolts back and forth.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
interaction between the Judge and Ella (purely hypothetical on my part):
Judge to Ella: so you are continuing to ask for a restraining order against your father?
Ella: yes
Judge: You are saying that you want to him to have no interaction with you?
Judge: To ask again, you want nothing to do with your father?
Judge: if granted then you would refuse any financial support for you from him?
Ella: NO! waittttttttttt, waittttttt -- Mom, Mom, what do I do???

<once again, this is purely hypothetical on my part>

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Listen up, cocksocks:
first you told us there was an assault by Bianca on Ella.
Then you said the she threw Ella down the stairs.
Then you said you had video evidence.
Then you said Bianca would be deported.
And finally you said that Ioan & Bianca would have an RO against them.
Now we're learning that your Twitter account was a bleeping sock for Alice Evans.
That she thought she could represent her own daughter in a frivolous lawsuit leaving her without legal representation and a reprimand from the judge.
You bleeping dipshits, you got duped by a c-list actors ex-wife.
Take a victory lap, you incompetent morons, you really outclowned yourselves this time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
In the court doc IG quotes AE's DM article.

AE: So, after eight months of torment and confusion, I went back online, because I felt nobody understood my pain. I had to let it out somewhere.

LOL hence all the socks screaming into the twitter void. She hates therapy but loves twitter.

AE: I'm terrified of the future, but with time I hope to be able to reframe things. I'm desperately worried about money — can I be an actress again at my age? I think I could.

I think you can't. LOL

AE: I love to write — maybe I'll write a book? Whatever happens, I'll get through this. I'm a tough old girl. I'm brave.

Brave enough to hide behind the kids to attack IG and BW? Yes soooo brave.

AE: I won't be growing old with Ioan — he loves someone else. I just wish he'd been a bit more honest about it. It wouldn't have saved our marriage, but it might have saved me an awful lot of pain.

He was honest and you went on a vicious smear campaign. LOL she admits BW had nothing to do with the end of the marriage but somehow it wouldn't be painful as long as Ioan remains celibate for the rest of his life. What a shame he's not the incel she wants him to be, she is though.

AE: I want full custody. I want the house. I want spousal support and child support. I want my medical bills and insurance paid. Car insurance too. Half of your life insurance. Half of your savings. Half of what you earn in the future.

IG: Nope.

AE: You’ll have to sue me.

IG: Okay.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well he’s not paying her car insurance. What’s she gonna do…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just found this on Quora. It's in a great long list of TV series reviews by one author Christin Varghese.
I was just startled to have it show up and the review itself is interesting - apparently this reviewer actually appreciates Ioan as an actor. So it seems his profile AS AN ACTOR is actually high, in some circles anyway.
View attachment 2302474
For people who think Ioan isn’t a very good actor judging by his more recent work, back in the ‘olden times’ he was a very good actor, not just pretty. Hornblower, Great Expectations, Another Life, Peacekeepers/Warriors, Solomon and Gaenor, Happy Now, some of these are pretty hard to find but definitely worth watching. For me, his acting started to get a bit…I don’t know, forced maybe? Too ‘stagey’? Coincidentally or not, it seemed to happen right around the time the Ugly Shoe Demon showed up. So her mouthpieces saying that she made his career is hilarious. After she got hold of him it started to crash. For one thing, I know the celebrity couple thing is really big right now (I can’t wait for that to die off personally) But back then it was weird to have him talking about her so much in every interview and for her to be there stuck to him in a lot of them. She was fuckin nobody, and no one gave a tit what she had to say other than the usual celeb couple shippers. Those people she latched onto like a giant barnacle and look how that turned out. If he had dumped her ass the minute she decided she was also entitled to his fans’ adoration I think he would have had a better career and probably a better life too. Silver lining, at least now he has a lot of personal pain to draw from for his acting.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 2303235

I don't know why, but this part just makes me laugh.

GLORIA, on witness stand: "Yes, it's true! He pretended to like animals when he didn't!"

*Crowd gasps*

JUDGE *bangs gavel* "ORDER! ORDER! I will have order in this court! I've heard enough--Alice, you win!"
The bit about someone sucking his knob made me laugh too 🤣
Also she comments about sex or lack there of, which tell me their physical relationship was probably over a long, long time ago!
---
I've just noticed this, and how strange it is. Who speaks about themselves in the third person like that and refers to themselves by their name?

View attachment 2303244

The sentence should be "Angel, kids, I've fallen in love with a millennial who has been stalking your mother for a while" or "Angel, I've fallen in love with a millennial who has been stalking you for a while".

She must be so practised in referring to herself as "Alice" (due to the socks, starting from the iMBD board days), that that slipped out.
Also Bianca hasn't stalked Alice, I see projection here 👀

Reactions: 12
Also she comments about sex or lack there of, which tell me their physical relationship was probably over a long, long time ago!
well, they did do IVF... just sayin'...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh and he simultaneously hates the kids and neither of them want them but they also want custody of them and to be their new mommy? Give me a bleeping break. I'm getting whiplash from how wildly the story jolts back and forth.
I think the story she's settled on now is that they want to take the girls away from Alice in order to deprive her of her role as Beloved Mother plus depriving her of that sweet sweet child support money. Feeding two birds with one scone, as it were.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the court doc IG quotes AE's DM article.

AE: So, after eight months of torment and confusion, I went back online, because I felt nobody understood my pain. I had to let it out somewhere.

LOL hence all the socks screaming into the twitter void. She hates therapy but loves twitter.

AE: I'm terrified of the future, but with time I hope to be able to reframe things. I'm desperately worried about money — can I be an actress again at my age? I think I could.

I think you can't. LOL

AE: I love to write — maybe I'll write a book? Whatever happens, I'll get through this. I'm a tough old girl. I'm brave.

Brave enough to hide behind the kids to attack IG and BW? Yes soooo brave.

AE: I won't be growing old with Ioan — he loves someone else. I just wish he'd been a bit more honest about it. It wouldn't have saved our marriage, but it might have saved me an awful lot of pain.

He was honest and you went on a vicious smear campaign. LOL she admits BW had nothing to do with the end of the marriage but somehow it wouldn't be painful as long as Ioan remains celibate for the rest of his life. What a shame he's not the incel she wants him to be, she is though.

AE: I want full custody. I want the house. I want spousal support and child support. I want my medical bills and insurance paid. Car insurance too. Half of your life insurance. Half of your savings. Half of what you earn in the future.

IG: Nope.

AE: You’ll have to sue me.

IG: Okay.
BIB 🤣🤣🤣
So no one has requested to be remote at the hearings tomorrow, as far as we know. Soooooo, the big question is what shoes will mAlice wear and will she wear socks or not 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
---

Also Bianca hasn't stalked Alice, I see projection here 👀
The Gill that Al is talking about sucking his nob is his mother. Cause Al is gross and disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
For people who think Ioan isn’t a very good actor judging by his more recent work, back in the ‘olden times’ he was a very good actor, not just pretty. Hornblower, Great Expectations, Another Life, Peacekeepers/Warriors, Solomon and Gaenor, Happy Now, some of these are pretty hard to find but definitely worth watching. For me, his acting started to get a bit…I don’t know, forced maybe? Too ‘stagey’? Coincidentally or not, it seemed to happen right around the time the Ugly Shoe Demon showed up.

So her mouthpieces saying that she made his career is hilarious. After she got hold of him it started to crash. For one thing, I know the celebrity couple thing is really big right now (I can’t wait for that to die off personally) But back then it was weird to have him talking about her so much in every interview and for her to be there stuck to him in a lot of them. She was fuckin nobody, and no one gave a tit what she had to say other than the usual celeb couple shippers. Those people she latched onto like a giant barnacle and look how that turned out. If he had dumped her ass the minute she decided she was also entitled to his fans’ adoration I think he would have had a better career and probably a better life too.

Silver lining, at least now he has a lot of personal pain to draw from for his acting.
Well said. I hope we can get "Ugly Shoe Demon" into a thread at some point.

Yep it all went downhill after he got with her. No work or crap work. No fanbase. I went off him as I thought that if he was into that bleep, then he was a bit of a bleep himself.

This is what IG has to say in the DM.

"Welsh-born actor Ioan Gruffudd reveals he suffered from a prolonged depression after his career took a nosedive.

‘It was a bad time,’ he says. ‘I lost my confidence. ‘I didn’t work for more than two years. I sat on the couch and waited for work to come in. I got depressed, went into the abyss. Changes had to be made.’

Yep. AE was just brilliant at managing his career. I expect her to have the same success if she tries to be a Momager for Ella.

Reactions: 29
For people who think Ioan isn’t a very good actor judging by his more recent work, back in the ‘olden times’ he was a very good actor, not just pretty. Hornblower, Great Expectations, Another Life, Peacekeepers/Warriors, Solomon and Gaenor, Happy Now, some of these are pretty hard to find but definitely worth watching. For me, his acting started to get a bit…I don’t know, forced maybe? Too ‘stagey’? Coincidentally or not, it seemed to happen right around the time the Ugly Shoe Demon showed up. So her mouthpieces saying that she made his career is hilarious. After she got hold of him it started to crash. For one thing, I know the celebrity couple thing is really big right now (I can’t wait for that to die off personally) But back then it was weird to have him talking about her so much in every interview and for her to be there stuck to him in a lot of them. She was fuckin nobody, and no one gave a tit what she had to say other than the usual celeb couple shippers. Those people she latched onto like a giant barnacle and look how that turned out. If he had dumped her ass the minute she decided she was also entitled to his fans’ adoration I think he would have had a better career and probably a better life too. Silver lining, at least now he has a lot of personal pain to draw from for his acting.
BIB these terms just keep getting better 👏🤣
---
The Gill that Al is talking about sucking his nob is his mother. Cause Al is gross and disgusting.
WTAF! I didn't know that, or I did, but it clearly didn't register in my head. What a vile and massively inappropriate thing to say 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any woman that overtly sexualizes her husband's relationship with his mother is the one to watch. No healthy person makes comments like that. And I recall the "get a room" comment when he was holding his daughter.

And she calls so many innocent people perverts. Something isn't right there.

MOO.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I hope the girls have their hair washed and nice clothes for the pap shots tomorrow. It’s always sad to see them looking shabby and neglected. How much effort does it take? There’s no excuse at all really.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.