Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ella still loves her dad. Both girls do. Ella Is angry and has her mother feeding her anger. At some point the tide will turn. Ella is not stupid. She will eventually come to realise that he would not keep going trying to reconcile if he didn’t love her deeply. She wants to punish him and withholding her love is her only weapon.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I found this from the pdf from Alice "I never lie" Evans. Then she put it in her bio lol as she was so pleased with it.

1698960081772.png

---
As for this, the FM in question is trolling as some people said they believe she is Ella. I have always said she isn't Ella, as a middle aged FM would use the word 'necessities', not a 14 yo.

1698960278047.png

Reactions: 12
I’m not blaming Alice here but when you read the comments under each girls Halloween costumes there is a stark contrast in the way “fans” see her kids. One is overly tall and also so beautiful and the other gets half the amount of comments directed at her dark outfit not once stating she is also beautiful. You couldn’t really see Elsie due to her outfit and the contrast in comments is likely due to the choice of outfits but it does seem to be a common thing with Alices posts.
Imo both Ella and Elsie are beautiful. Ella is growing into a beautiful young lady and Elsie is a gorgeous, cheeky little monkey. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have a really uncomfortable feeling about this…
I hope Celia did infact have the child around for dinner. I also notice Piers is in town from a recent Instagram of his. So is Piers hanging out with the Evans or is Ella sarcastic love bombing.
It feels like Alice has got her daughter onto the love bombing now.

View attachment 2546031
View attachment 2546034
Alice on Ella’s account?
---
I don’t really see Celia joining in on tattle games tbh. But I do see Alice not being allowed to drinks with Piers there.
Ellas comment was in caps so it is sarcasm to me. Ella is likely having to support Alice while she cries over something Celia has done, enraging Ella and sending that message.
I thought that too. Alice caps and sarcasm do seem to go hand in hand. Poor Ella if that’s the case. The whole situation for those two girls makes my heart hurt sometimes 😞
---
A good example at how much Alice fucked her kids lives: she has estranged them so much from actual family that they have a better relationshio to creepy people from the internet pretending to be their grandma than their actual grandparents
View attachment 2546293
any half-decent parent would put the brakes hard on anyone not strongly involved or related to refer to your kids like that. Not her.
I couldn’t agree more. So concerning when you also factor in that the girls internet usage is possibly completely unregulated too. As a parent a comment like this from someone I had never met regarding junior T would freak the life out of me and of course BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY! In no way whatsoever would I be encouraging it or indeed engaging with the person who made the comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So this account is admitting they are Ella?

View attachment 2547084
Oh my Good God. Had hoped that account tweeting those vile things wasn’t E. Didn’t want to believe it. Alice 2.0. How very, very sad.

Alice you’re a bleeping DISGRACE filling your daughters head with that shite. You do not deserve kids. You are the opposite of what a loving, caring mother should be.

SICK & TWISTED, NARCISSISTIC HATE FILLED HORROR is all you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really hope I misinterpreted that account but if that account has previously been team Alice, and has even been involved with ‘Tone,’ if it wasn’t older E, shouldn’t someone be saying something, like ‘don’t pretend to be my daughter during a custody eval?’ I know, it’s Alice, who never does the right thing by her kids……also older E could be legitimately pissed about the evaluator. And someone said E was more articulate but “I LOVE YOU CELIA” doesn’t come off as someone who is articulate every time they post….idk

ETA: some grammar 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So this account is admitting they are Ella?

View attachment 2547084
If it is Ella it's completely normal to be bitter to both parents being 14 is hard enough. You realise your parents are human with their own flaws. Ella's mom is crazy then her dad is with a much younger partner. She feels angry and her dad is a safer person to be mad at.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really hope I misinterpreted that account but if that account has previously been team Alice, and has even been involved with ‘Tone,’ if it wasn’t older E, shouldn’t someone be saying something, like ‘don’t pretend to be my daughter during a custody eval?’ I know, it’s Alice, who never does the right thing by her kids……also older E could be legitimately pissed about the evaluator. And someone said E was more articulate but “I LOVE YOU CELIA” doesn’t come off as someone who is articulate every time they post….idk

ETA: some grammar 😂
The Ashley account was originally one of Alice and ioans fans. It had her name in the account, this lady has now taken the side of Alice and even commented on both kids Halloween posts. She since changed the name of the account from her real name to that of Ashley. I do think the writing style changed but it’s hard to remember how she use to post tbh as it was so long ago. One thing that might have happened is that Ella uses it now. It is pretty sick this woman is Alices bff fan and posts on Alices Instagram account at same time as pretending to be Ella and post vile content. I do suspect Alice and this vile fan keep in contact via DM becos why else would she do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is also the lady who I think is behind the Ashley account in 2010 and btw she does hunt foxes on horseback. I think she’s just a vile lady.

1C7DF90A-2EC7-4AB3-8EB3-4040D824448F.jpeg

This lady is also very pro Israel on her other SM which links in with the Ashley account.
So for me you would think the Ashley account is Ella but it’s just this crazy woman playing games with you all. She’s been at it as early as 2010.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
"...the biggest cyber bullying of a well known person in the public eye..."
Thats a bit dramatic. Most people don't even know who Alice Evans is. Alice will be remembered as the psycho ex who harassed and cyber stalked her ex and those he loves by using hundreds of sock accounts on social media even after having a DVRO issued against her.

Screenshot_20231102_165056_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thats a bit dramatic. Most people don't even know who Alice Evans is. Alice will be remembered as the psycho ex who harassed and cyber stalked her ex and those he loves by using hundreds of sock accounts on social media even after having a DVRO issued against her.

View attachment 2547772
"... Living next door to Alice.
"Alice? Who the duck is Alice?!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
another Alice eBay purchase from 15 September - cardigan, size M
eBay item number: 276024183652 link to cardigan purchase
View attachment 2546843
Surely this isn’t for mAlice. I’m not accustomed to a “pit to pit” measurement, but MAlice’s pits have to be more than 18” apart. And isn’t a 21” length going to be a cropped top on Big Al? I’m weirded out just thinking about it.

Reactions: 10

View attachment 2547772
the cyber bullying on Ioan and Bianca was 10 times worse (note: some small accounts thinking you are a dick is the norm especially when a court agrees with it, a big account flanked by people you know constantly running a smear campaign full of disproven lies against you is not), and even those were nothing in comparison to other cases. Shows yet again in what a fantasy world these people live. Calling out an court-certified abuser = cyberbullying. Harrassing a innocent couple = speak your truth, babe!

As for "entertainment industry". Alice's support is from columnists, tabloid journalists and Lady V, so the rock bottom of society in terms of morality. Congrats!

Reactions: 37
Imagine waiting to be evicted! If I couldn't pay the rent I'd move out!!! That's going to make it harder to ever rent anywhere.

I thought both girls looked lovely in their Halloween costumes and were expressing their personalities.
Hopefully even Alice would not let her children be humiliated by being evicted, she should just go ahead and get a two bedroom apartment in an area she can afford.

Reactions: 11
Hopefully even Alice would not let her children be humiliated by being evicted, she should just go ahead and get a two bedroom apartment in an area she can afford.
she would as she would get a lot of mileage/drama and another DM article out of that happening. 🐮

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.