Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Hi you've reached YoBee please leave your message after the alcaTone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice has talent? Doing what? EBay shopping? Being a bleep? Stalking?
Roles will be thin because she can't act and has a terrible working reputation.

View attachment 2545950
There’s NEVER been more roles for older women (not saying it’s great but it’s so much better than it was) thanks to streaming, just look at Yellowjackets, Bad Sisters etc, and esteemed actresses like Sandra Bullock, Michelle Yeoh, Cate Blanchett are still getting lead roles and Oscar noms.

The problem is Alice. It will always be Alice.
---
But hey no arrests or police visits this fall.
That we know of?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She's just bleeping with us I think 🤣 she has no other stunts to pull at the moment, her socks are in the wash, she can't spout her toxic 💩 on her own profile so to amuse herself BECAUSE SHE IS A LAZY twit she is just playing games with us.

I will be honest though i would love to see her and Piers in a public spat 🤣🤣 she won't start one because he would absolutely annihilate her and he won't start one because she probably knows some really dodgy stuff about him but damn it would be prime time viewing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Would it break tattle rules if I set up a Gofundme for the docs? You have always been so kind to us with getting them. I know we all gave to charity but I don’t like you being the sole burden on this. I know you on insta so could chat there to get money to you. Any surplus can go to MS.
That's so very kind of you, my dear, but so many others have purchased documents as well! It certainly hasn't been just me. 🥰 As for me, I think our charity donations were perfect and the fact that we supported so many different charities so generously is all the payment I will ever need. Thank you though. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Well, either that (would fit with Ella's comment) or mother and daughter want to play games with us given that we are speculating about Alice's grifting attempts
It's not about us. My take is AE was attempting a grift via dms/text/phone etc and when it didn't work out she unfollowed Celia. I already said I didn't see that grift working out lol. This is the way her mind works - tap the rich friends for a "loan" that they know will never be paid back. This is from the 113pg court doc.

1698932317662.png

Eh, no they didn't

1698932383419.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t really see Celia joining in on tattle games tbh. But I do see Alice not being allowed to drinks with Piers there.
Ellas comment was in caps so it is sarcasm to me. Ella is likely having to support Alice while she cries over something Celia has done, enraging Ella and sending that message.
Nah. Capitals doesn’t equal sarcasm. I know teens who just use capitals as a default or as punctuation. It’s louder.

Reactions: 8
Well her chickens are all coming home to roost at the same time

Her rent is due on 5 November (either she has switched to paying monthly after the initial six months upfront - or she has to sign a new lease with rent upfront again or procure a guarantor from somewhere).

At the same time she will be looking for people to vouch for her parenting to Dr D and say how she has never abused anyone in her life and never drunk any alcohol or taken any drugs ever.

So there are all sorts of reasons she could have fallen out with her rich 'friends'
Whilst I think it's most likely it's just Alice reading tattle and bleeping with us - it could be Alice is trying to get something.
Alice views everything as transactional so if you don't pay up when she needs you, what's the point of you?

Reactions: 26
I doubt AE turned up uninvited to Chez Morgan, or attended.
It's the sort of stunt she would pull though. She doesn't care about being invited (witness the stepsister's funeral). She might have shown up with the kids treat or treating (as they are BH neighbours lol) and then expected to be invited in or something? Or she went in and asked for a "loan" lol

As for Ella's "I LOVE YOU CELIA" I doubt it's sarcastic. It's possible both AE and Ella want her and Elsie to maintain their links with the Morgans even if mommie dearest is persona non grata now.
---
she will be looking for people to vouch for her parenting to Dr D and say how she has never abused anyone in her life and never drunk any alcohol or taken any drugs ever.
While Dupee might talk to AE's friends, what they say won't have the same weight as what professionals like teachers or Doctors have to say. The kids have been through a lot of schools and AE has had a ton of doctors. I wonder if AE's ex-lawyers could be approached but would that break client confidentiality? I imagine she told all of them she only wants 100% custody and is against therapy for the kids too.

Friends are obviously biased and might be coached by Alice. I wouldn't trust a word Lady V, Gloria, Alison Bogoff or Caroline Feraday have to say about AE and her parenting skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Well her chickens are all coming home to roost at the same time

Her rent is due on 5 November (either she has switched to paying monthly after the initial six months upfront - or she has to sign a new lease with rent upfront again or procure a guarantor from somewhere).

At the same time she will be looking for people to vouch for her parenting to Dr D and say how she has never abused anyone in her life and never drunk any alcohol or taken any drugs ever.

So there are all sorts of reasons she could have fallen out with her rich 'friends'
Whilst I think it's most likely it's just Alice reading tattle and bleeping with us - it could be Alice is trying to get something.
Alice views everything as transactional so if you don't pay up when she needs you, what's the point of you?
If she fails to pay her rent on the 5th, she will have a 30 day eviction notice, I think, which would tally with her statement last week of being homeless in about 5 weeks. I am sure she put that up to shame Ioan into paying their rent for the duration until the custody hearing. It wouldn't look good to see her evicted, as she would no doubt call the paps. They don’t care she has ripped through all that money. It will just be, see how heartless her ex husband is. Not sure how he is going to pay it, as he hasn't had any visible income for most of the year, apart from the one acting job and the convention.

Reactions: 13
She's just bleeping with us I think 🤣 she has no other stunts to pull at the moment, her socks are in the wash, she can't spout her toxic 💩 on her own profile so to amuse herself BECAUSE SHE IS A LAZY twit she is just playing games with us.

I will be honest though i would love to see her and Piers in a public spat 🤣🤣 she won't start one because he would absolutely annihilate her and he won't start one because she probably knows some really dodgy stuff about him but damn it would be prime time viewing.
Socks are in the wash. 😂 😂
---
If she fails to pay her rent on the 5th, she will have a 30 day eviction notice, I think, which would tally with her statement last week of being homeless in about 5 weeks. I am sure she put that up to shame Ioan into paying their rent for the duration until the custody hearing. It wouldn't look good to see her evicted, as she would no doubt call the paps. They don’t care she has ripped through all that money. It will just be, see how heartless her ex husband is. Not sure how he is going to pay it, as he hasn't had any visible income for most of the year, apart from the one acting job and the convention.
I don’t know why but I feel strongly that Ioan will have a place lined up for the girls to go if Alice becomes homeless. I really don’t think he will pay Alice’s rent. For one, he can’t afford it and two, he is done bailing her lazy, abusive ass out and paying her bills.

Reactions: 29
ALL Alice has to do to rectify this situation is persuade her girls to go to visit peacefully with their father and to meet with Bianca cordially. And institute 50% visitation with their father. It doesn't make any sense that she is refusing to do so, given neither I nor B are abusive and clearly want a good relationship with the girls, unless she has a vengeful agenda. Nothing else makes sense and that will be totally evident to all the court appointed professionals and the children's therapists.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Early thread title suggestion, inspired by recent events and Johnny Cash:

Celia's gone, one more round, Celia's gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It wouldn't look good to see her evicted, as she would no doubt call the paps. They don’t care she has ripped through all that money.
I don't think it will play this way. The DM comments haven't been favourable to AE for a good while now. She can call the paps if she likes but it would just make her look like the tit mother she is who can't or won't provide housing for her kids. She should move out if she can't pay the rent but it's possible she will try and squat.

I believe AE could rent somewhere for $2.5k a month but it won't be Beverley Hills. She is fighting against moving out of a posh neighbourhood and she probably thinks IG will pay for her to stay in BH in order for the kids to stay in the BH schools. He shouldn't bail her out though, especially as she has PAed the kids. It's her problem not his and they are no longer married.

Reactions: 27
It really doesn't matter how Ioan is perceived at this stage by Joe Public most have made up their minds. Ioan has in the eyes of the courts met his obligations to his children in child support. Ioan has paid much more than the courts would have awarded Alice to support the girls. It's Alice that's going to be scrutinised, claiming thousands for childcare and utilities, paying extortionate rent knowing she hasn't the means to cover it. Trying to fiddle your outgoings when your being investigated by the forensic accountant 🤔
Not a good look when your asking for full custody!
It's the courts of justice that matter at this stage 😉
We see you Alice 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Imagine waiting to be evicted! If I couldn't pay the rent I'd move out!!! That's going to make it harder to ever rent anywhere.

I thought both girls looked lovely in their Halloween costumes and were expressing their personalities.

Reactions: 18
If the fallout is real, then it probably happened over something silly, like Celia telling Alice she wants to stay neutral because Ioan is her friend, too.

Reactions: 19
From the transcript about the Evaluator.

Anne: “[...] it relates to her ability to remain within the district given that her apartment is up and he looked at her income and expense declaration and it made no sense based upon her state of expenses and income. So the Gruffudds remaining in Beverly Hills is of extreme concern to the Petitioner which is why it made sense to him that she would remain in the school she was in rather than perhaps having to move mid-year.”

IG knows what he pays AE every month and he is saying there's no way they can stay long term in BH. He won't be bailing them out, nor should he.
---
Wonder if Celia and Piers have a garage 🤔
They still wouldn't give it to Alice lol

Reactions: 23
If Alice gets evicted it portays only herself bad. This isnt this time evil Ioan throws them out of the house (although the sane among us knew that it was impossible to maintain that house and that Ioan isnt obligated to provide all, especially since most of the house's value was his seperate property). What apartment, and especially which price category, they choosed was this time entirely on Alice. Ioan has nothing to do with this anymore. And she would also prove Ioan right with his concerns over Alice acting (as always) against Elsie's best interest in switching schools.

of course the crazy club will always blame Ioan, but we are talking about the sane portion of the public.

semi-related but even with her new props - her kids - the engagement is very poor for a account of her size. I think in terms of public support the obviously fake stunt with the kids in may put in a way a nail on the coffin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
It would also be a bold move to pull the "Ioan made us homeless" stunt in the middle of an evaluation.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.