Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she really think the tabloids will keep writing about this run of the mill middle life divorce?
I noticed the DM didn't bother with BW's birthday tribute to IG. This story is old news and most people aren't interested. AE/Abby is a broken record. The DM might cover them again but only if some thing actually happens.

Reactions: 12
The biggest issue with the Weinstein story is that she described something that clearly wasnt his modus operandi (and yes, she has changed many details between every interview and column), combined with her general tendency to lie and to jump on every bandwagon you cannot blame anyone for not believing her.

It's also...even if it was true....her taunting messages to Ioan about dating rich executives and making it that way in Hollywood shows how ungenuine she was about the Weinstein story, as well as what NarcRage pointed out wrt victim blaming his real victims. If Alice wouldnt have been a genuinely good looking woman back in the day I would have rather believed that she offered herself to him to furthen her career and he rejected her. Tbh if Weinstein was capable to pick his victims wisely (not someone that would expose him easily) it may actually be what happened.

Reactions: 29
Ducking hell I’m back home for now and I’m knackered but I’ll say this much. When people have to get on with tit they get on with it. Nobody is above anything when necessity arises. I’ve seen much more important people than Alice using elbow grease to get a job done if it needed doing. She’s going to have to pull her finger out sooner or later. Now excuse me I’m off for a quick sharp one.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her helpless victim routine is so boring. Ioan really did have 3 children to look after. Ella is now parenting her.

1697804481212.png

Reactions: 19
The last line of this post!! 🤭
bleeping liar. When exactly did everything change and Alice said they agreed she would stay home with the kids.

View attachment 2520780
I thought that Stephanie’s story seemed to have changed. This is from her Insta “tribute” to Stephanie.
87153F69-D77C-4931-8409-F53604198123.jpeg

Kitchen door wasn’t dramatic enough.

I am beyond disgusted. I bleeping cannot with this witch.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
That ‘tribute’ to her stepsister was awful. Why would someone use that much private and obviously painful detail except for grief thieving? She has never had any emotional boundaries.

Reactions: 36
Alice herself said nothing happened because "she's not that type of girl"
Unlike all the actual victims who were all.....what? What exactly is she saying here??? Sluts? Asking for it?
And this is Alice standing up for victims!
Here's more of Alice "standing up for victims" except not really (regarding the Jimmy Bennett statutory rape claim against Asia Argento). See a pattern here?

1000020951.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
did he really put all her stuff on the street? Hadn't she moved out decades before that?
Yes she had moved out! She probably left a pile of junk behind and was asked to come and clear it out. Besides that she was living with OP and then Ioan and Math, then just Ioan. She’s so full of it her eyes are brown. I have zero sympathy for this snake in the grass considering that others have no home whatsoever or anywhere safe to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yes she had moved out! She probably left a pile of junk behind and was asked to come and clear it out. Besides that she was living with OP and then Ioan and Math, then just Ioan. She’s so full of it her eyes are brown. I have zero sympathy for this snake in the grass considering that others have no home whatsoever or anywhere safe to go.
Imagine what he threw out, doll heads, ribbons, cheap tat, ugly clothes. To me, she sounds like a hoarder. It was probably all trash.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Here's more of Alice "standing up for victims" except not really (regarding the Jimmy Bennett statutory rape claim against Asia Argento). See a pattern here?

View attachment 2521519
RE: above attachment
I don't know anything about the Jimmy/Asia ongoings but I do know that even in a sedated/unconscious male that it is not uncommon for the penis to become erect/engorged/hard/etc. when a catheter is being inserted because of simple stimulation caused during the insertion.

Alice just thinks she's smart.

ETA: she probably recalls all the times that IG refused her and she wasn't able to stimulate him 😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
Major miscalculation.

Alice: He will never go to court.
Ioan: (crickets)

Screenshot_20231020_103642_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231020_103744_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
RE: above attachment
I don't know anything about the Jimmy/Asia ongoings but I do know that even in a sedated/unconscious male that it is not uncommon for the penis to become erect/engorged/hard/etc. when a catheter is being inserted because of simple stimulation caused during the insertion.

Alice just thinks she's smart.
it's the gender-swapped equivalent of "she wasnt raped, the fact that she had a orgasm clearly shows she enjoyed it"

It's a tad unfortunate, because I dont think Alice is this dumb. Her issue is that when she wants to support/attack someone/something logic leaves her. You can have the opinion that Asia Argento having sex with a 17 year old (even if it's against California law, but it would be legal in most of the world) if you are convinced that it was with consent is fine, but that she uses the above argument shows how little her support for any survivor means (not like her extreme ableism against Bianca didnt already proved this)

I find her very hard to defend btw. She groomed Jimmy since he was a primary school boy, this alone is not defensible. And nowadays people get cancelled for a lot more innocent stories than this.

There is also her abuse on Anthony Bourdain, and the enormously awful spin she put on his death, as well as mocking him since then. It's no wonder that Loopy and Alice support someone like her.

• Heart
I imagine she’d go all “Beverly Goldberg” on it - bet she vajazzles as well. Sorry - I’m leaving now after that 🤮
I had to look it up 😂😱🫣 I know a new word! Not to mention the actual.. well… technique if you will. I know showgirls at cabarets do that, but thats actually has a purpose - to hide things that shouldnt be revealed (because cabaret, you know, not a pip show) I never realised people actually do that in everyday life 😂 perhaps I should surprise husband 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here is my bill for this month's retainer, Senora. No you cannot have a 90% discount now that you no longer have access to Senor Ioan bank account. Advertising me as the smarter woman you know, don't pay my bills. Also, please don't try to pay me with Panda Express again. It give my husband gas and that man will clear a room. Adios.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Alice needs to choose an argument and stick with it. You can't claim that your kids are attacked online, and state that kids do not suffer because of public gossip at the same time.

Screenshot_20231020_111808_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231020_111503_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231020_111440_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231020_111444_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
That ‘tribute’ to her stepsister was awful. Why would someone use that much private and obviously painful detail except for grief thieving? She has never had any emotional boundaries.
It wasn't a tribute that was a nasty slur on her Dad and his wife. Alice is someone who takes great pleasure in others misery.
Being around someone like this is like living under a black cloud, it's no wonder Ioan looks alive again now he's no longer being poisoned by this toxicity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.