Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don't believe their paths ever crossed and Alice just jumped on the bandwagon for media attention.
Quite likely - I remember watching the GMTV (I think it was) interview she did about this and thinking 'hmmm, she's really pleading for us to think this is significant and to believe her but there's not actually a plausible story as the basis of it'. She was just off and not genuine. So yeah, a need to insert herself into drama and attention seeking is a fairly logical conclusion 🙁

Edit: and there it is again with that evil post about her family. 'My' sister, 'our' kitchen door.. it's pathological, she needs to insert herself into everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
This is making me laugh. Another one for the list of lies:

"because we have ALWAYS know (sic) papà (sic) will get us on Melrose, that's why I've been so careful for 20 years. because i wanted a privare (sic) life".

View attachment 2520105

Alice wanted a private life so much that:
  • Alice and Ioan engaged in these totally staged photos to show off that they were engaged (below)
  • Alice and Ioan sold their wedding photos to Hello! magazine
  • Alice and Ioan engaged in these totally staged photos to show off that she was pregnant (below)
  • Alice and Ioan had paparazzi photos taken of Ella as baby as they brought her home
  • Both daughters' births were announced on the People website (and probably in the magazine too)
  • Alice instigated hashtags of her daughters' names on Instagram
  • Alice documented every single detail of her life, her husband's life and her daughters' lives on Twitter and Instagram (including posting screenshots from video calls with Ioan taken without his permission, and intimate photos of her daughters)
  • Alice also revealed highly personal details of her family members' lives, estranged family members's lives and friends' lives, which she had no business doing (including medical diagnoses and details of suicides)
  • Alice set up a Twitter account for Ella when she was 7-years-old
  • Alice lost her temper while knowing she was filmed during her carpark altercation, instead of having the self control to stop ranting and walk away
  • Alice brought her divorce to the tabloids, ruining Ioan and her daughters' chances of having a somewhat private life in all of this
Some of the above actions were justified as Ioan was a high-profile actor, Alice was... an actress, and their publicists would have advised them to do some of them.

But Alice can't now claim she wanted a private life, especially when her actions in later years removed all privacy from her family.

View attachment 2520137

View attachment 2520139

View attachment 2520140

View attachment 2520142

View attachment 2520145
Always a headlock, always! How did he tolerate it, I would fight to get out even if nearest and dearest hung upon my neck like this! They dont because Im shorter than most of them, but nonono!
On separate note, guys, I have a theory about the Neck.
that pregnancy photo - this is when it visibly starting to go wrong. You see the posture? Head forward (head is hugely heavy by the way, and the moment you put it out of alignment with your body, you muscles overstrain like crazy to keep you balanced. so she is getting heavier herself and because of bad posture compensates the weight of the growing stomach my putting her head forward, the dowager’s hump beginning to form and the front neck muscles shorten/shrink from being continuously constricted. Then she overexercises (did someone mention she herself said at some point that she over exercised her neck?) WITHOUT CORRECTING THE POSTURE FIRST. And hey presto, neck that is already overworked by carrying forward leaning head develops huge sternocleidomastoid muscle. Ok, all this knowledge on osteopathy, fascia maneuvers and kinesiology was not as publicly available for free online as it is now, but she was in LA which is obsesses not only with botox and fillers and surgery, but with health - on the other side of the spectrum. Sad thing is she chose to spend on nosejobs and botox and other shite. Mind you, it’s the same with therapy - she could have tried that is she had any self awareness. Oh well

Reactions: 21
Alice: why would I sabotage his career?

Screenshot_20231019_225319_Chrome.jpg

Also Alice: I'll spend the rest of my life ruining him.

Screenshot_20231020_004942_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231020_004930_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
If she really thinks this supposed phone call from Ioan to Tone is a win, she's a fool. If the account is her, it's abuse. If it's Tone, it's abuse by proxy, also covered by the DVRO. Surely one of her 25,000 lawyers has explained this to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What has Alice not lied about? She made no attempt at repairing her marriage. He told her there was a social media problem, and the disrespect she gave his mother. She posted about counseling they attended before he left her.

Screenshot_20231019_220101_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's almost like she wishes something had happened. She's so morbid. Didn't it turn out that actually he'd just given her a funny look and said something a bit pervy?

Nobody likes dealing with gross men and their comments but it happens regularly enough (sadly) and healthy people do not, afterwards, spend their lives dwelling on 'what might have been'.
Well if any of this happened wouldn’t she know why her bullshit claims to Ioan about the Disney exec helping with her career was sick and immoral. The whole HW and metoo movement was about women rejecting this abuse of power. But not for Alice. She sees it as her way to the good life. She has always been part of the problem.

There was no incident with HW and there is no Disney exec. The agent probably didn’t know what she was talking about and when she demanded her back her up, like she does, told her to duck right off. She was raging at him and Ioan for not being her witnesses. Even though Ioan was on another continent when this was meant to have happened.

Reactions: 26
Alice's pal Bitchoff makes an appearance in the new Wagatha Christie doc on Disney+ 👀
Well if any of this happened wouldn’t she know why her bullshit claims to Ioan about the Disney exec helping with her career was sick and immoral. The whole HW and metoo movement was about women rejecting this abuse of power. But not for Alice. She sees it as her way to the good life. She has always been part of the problem.

There was no incident with HW and there is no Disney exec. The agent probably didn’t know what she was talking about and when she demanded her back her up, like she does, told her to duck right off. She was raging at him and Ioan for not being her witnesses. Even though Ioan was on another continent when this was meant to have happened.
Alice is motivated by money she was no doubt paid for the interviews she gave on HW.

Reactions: 12
That feeling when you're away from Tattle for a while and have to catch up. 😵🥴

Thank goodness it's all gone quiet in Sockland.

Not who I had my money on! Kudos to @Ametrine.

Reactions: 9
I know she lies and is a liar and her grief theiving and trauma appropriation is documented . But Harvey was a predator and the agents as we have seen with Julia Ormond were grossly negligent at best and complicit at worse . I know girls impacted by both him and the way the agents responded . I'm going to give her a leave pass and say if he met her ... he would have put the word on her and with where she was in her career - flat lining at best -he would have totally gone sex crime nuclear if he ever got her in a hotel alone . I actually belive her on this - and I know victims who have never talked - never held him accountable - refused to talk to the NYT - as Julia was Becuase they are/ were traumatised . The uk agents were the worst at not advocating for the their talent . I agree that She amps it in that she never did take that hotel meeting - so you can't be sexually assaulted in a public bar - but he made moves ( according to the actual case in ny literally in the hallway to the bathroom ) I belive Alice in this even if I don't belive a single other thing that comes out her mouth . She could have been a victem . Thank god she wasn't . Because I wouldn't wish it on anyone . Not even Alice .

Reactions: 6
No one has a crush on you, Alice. And no one is jealous of you. It's a gossip site. We're just watching because you're a train wreck and we want to see justice. I hope this helps you to understand how it works.

View attachment 2520676
She’s absolutely dying for Tatle to dig into her past because this is the only way she gets any engagement.
Sad, really. Go and file your cloven hooves, Alice, and play well with the nice Dr Dupee.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I want more info about the phone call…….badly
This happened ages ago. It's possible IG really did ring Tone but we only have AE's word for it.
---
So the first sessions with Dr Dupee haven’t gone down well with Alice 😂
She is used to never being questioned. That's why she doesn't do therapy or show up in court or produce any meaningful court documents. The court docs she's produced are either "I didn't do nothing" or pure fiction like her financial statement.

Holding court with a couple of brain dead FMs, she can do that alright though.
---
Alice is motivated by money she was no doubt paid for the interviews she gave on HW.
She got 2 Telegraph articles about her fictional encounter with HW as well as 2 high profile interviews. The whole scam worked well for her.
---
I belive Alice in this even if I don't belive a single other thing that comes out her mouth .
I wouldn't personally. Her story doesn't make sense and she keeps changing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I know she lies and is a liar and her grief theiving and trauma appropriation is documented . But Harvey was a predator and the agents as we have seen with Julia Ormond were grossly negligent at best and complicit at worse . I know girls impacted by both him and the way the agents responded . I'm going to give her a leave pass and say if he met her ... he would have put the word on her and with where she was in her career - flat lining at best -he would have totally gone sex crime nuclear if he ever got her in a hotel alone . I actually belive her on this - and I know victims who have never talked - never held him accountable - refused to talk to the NYT - as Julia was Becuase they are/ were traumatised . The uk agents were the worst at not advocating for the their talent . I agree that She amps it in that she never did take that hotel meeting - so you can't be sexually assaulted in a public bar - but he made moves ( according to the actual case in ny literally in the hallway to the bathroom ) I belive Alice in this even if I don't belive a single other thing that comes out her mouth . She could have been a victem . Thank god she wasn't . Because I wouldn't wish it on anyone . Not even Alice .
Alice herself said nothing happened because "she's not that type of girl"
Unlike all the actual victims who were all.....what? What exactly is she saying here??? Sluts? Asking for it?
And this is Alice standing up for victims!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I don't believe her. Not because she's a heinous person (that's by the by) but because it's now five different versions of this one encounter. A few details here and there muddled sure but I'm talking of five distinct different versions of the one event. So no.

Reactions: 39
Alice: why would I sabotage his career?

View attachment 2520788

Also Alice: I'll spend the rest of my life ruining him.

View attachment 2520790View attachment 2520791
Does she really think the tabloids will keep writing about this run of the mill middle life divorce? They have already moved on from this. The only talking she will be doing years from now, will be at the corner of a bar rambling into her drink. Some people will listen but most will dismiss it as the lunatic ravings of a drunk. That will be her future if she refuses to get her act together.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she really think the tabloids will keep writing about this run of the mill middle life divorce? They have already moved on from this. The only talking she will be doing years from now, will be at the corner of a bar rambling into her drink. Some people will listen but most will dismiss it as the lunatic ravings of a drunk. That will be her future if she refuses to get her act together.
I think, if the RO wasn’t extended, she might get to rehash everything in a daily Mail interview every now and then for a few dollars when Ioan (or Bianca) is in the news because they’ve achieved something.

(Eta: for an ever diminishing sum of money)

Reactions: 10
I don't believe her. Not because she's a heinous person (that's by the by) but because it's now five different versions of this one encounter. A few details here and there muddled sure but I'm talking of five distinct different versions of the one event. So no.
I don’t believe her either. The way she tells the story and puts on an American accent to mimic HW just seems so “off”, as if she’s relishing talking about it. She has always been desperate for attention and this was a way of getting it. And, as a bonus, she implies that her ”career” was sabotaged.

She really is vile.

Reactions: 26
I think, if the RO wasn’t extended, she might get to rehash everything in a daily Mail interview every now and then for a few dollars when Ioan (or Bianca) is in the news because they’ve achieved something.

(Eta: for an ever diminishing sum of money)
Or maybe one of those horrible "old person looks their age" ones they do every so often

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t believe her either. The way she tells the story and puts on an American accent to mimic HW just seems so “off”, as if she’s relishing talking about it. She has always been desperate for attention and this was a way of getting it. And, as a bonus, she implies that her ”career” was sabotaged.

She really is vile.
One would think even she wouldn't stoop as low to lie about such a thing but we've seen how low she can go to further her narrative and after seeing all her different versions of this so called encounter I can't see how it can be the truth. Which you're right she's just vile and attention jumping on that bandwagon seeking. Is anything that comes out of her mouth the truth? Mostly I just see projection and outright lies.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.