Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone quiet again. Managed to smash out a few tweets during her lunch break lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Major miscalculation.

Alice: He will never go to court.
Ioan: (crickets)

View attachment 2521642View attachment 2521643
The abusive bleep always says that there is stuff Ioan has done that people don’t know about and that it will all come out. Hell will freeze over before that happens as there is nothing, if there was the Abuser would have plastered it all over the internet by now. She would have given interviews about whatever it was. All she had was that fabricated RO that she manipulated her eldest child into attempting to obtain. She never rebutted any of his claims in court, and she never submitted any of her own.

The bleep appears to be up tit creek without a paddle.
As Mimsy is AWOL I’m trying to keep up the bleep quota

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The abusive bleep always says that there is stuff Ioan has done that people don’t know about and that it will all come out. Hell will freeze over before that happens as there is nothing, if there was the Abuser would have plastered it all over the internet by now. She would have given interviews about whatever it was. All she had was that fabricated RO that she manipulated her eldest child into attempting to obtain. She never rebutted any of his claims in court, and she never submitted any of her own.

The bleep appears to be up tit creek without a paddle.
As Mimsy is AWOL I’m trying to keep up the bleep quota
I squeezed one into the recap 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I missing something? How did she have no other choice than to take everything public? And what exactly did she survive?

Screenshot_20231020_150814_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I'm getting bored. Also I feel certain now justice will be done.

I say I'm getting bored...I still check the thread 7 times a day and read all the posts. And all the attachments.
I'm so bored that I keep watching Married at First Sight UK and it's soooo bad, it's big Al bad. I'm sofa bound because of a yukky foot thing and can't walk. Earlier I just got settled on the sofa in a comfortable way, sneezed and the remote tumbled on the floor just out of reach. I just felt unreasonable rage 😭 :ROFLMAO: That's what Al must feel like all her waking hours!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Right, he doesn't want the responsibility of being a partner and farher. This makes perfect sense, because he has spent so much money trying to have a relationship with his daughters.

Screenshot_20231020_151255_Gallery.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 14
How many books was Alice planning to write. According to her post she has 75k words of fiction. Is her so called damning book make believe?

View attachment 2522092
Liar liar pants on fire. As if the lazy mare would ever stir herself to write that many words
---
A few more seasonal avatars if anyone wants one! Just idly playing 🎃😂
Thanks @jackieweavericestorm. As you can see I’ve appropriated one of the Abuser as my spooky Halloween avatar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to Alice, she can't get a DM article. She's slipping on tattle. No one cares or buys the lies she's selling. The word irrelevant really seems to apply here

Reactions: 22
I wonder if Dr Dupee will do a deep dive into the family dyamics of both Ioan and Alice and interview family members other than the girls, i.e. Alice's dad and stepmom, Tony and Phil, and Gill, Pete, Alun and Siwan. Alice should be DAMN worried if she does, coz only one comes out looking like a narcissistic nightmare, and it isn't Ioan.

Reactions: 26
Tell Dr Dupee I said, "Hi". Enjoy your evaluation, lying witch.

Screenshot_20231020_155651_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot_20231020_161042_Samsung Internet.jpg

As opposed to this hot mess.
This needs to be put on a jack-o-lantern.

Screenshot_20231020_161430_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
But it seems like they are screenshots she saved in her phone IN 2021 as opposed to her going through old tattle posts FROM 2021 and screenshotting them recently if that makes sense
How can you tell?
I thought that Stephanie’s story seemed to have changed. This is from her Insta “tribute” to Stephanie.
View attachment 2521343

Kitchen door wasn’t dramatic enough.

I am beyond disgusted. I bleeping cannot with this witch.
This the most disgusting lie she’s told so far. She’s hinted at SA with I and the kids but not come out with it, otherwise that would clinch it. Twisting her sister’s suicide like this is gross.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 2520496
Yep, she is.

Her new fav FM (the Texan has gone AWOL) has this as her bio: back on private for a bit, while I gather some stuff…my bias is against Tattle. when they start flinging tit at Ioan Gruffudd I will happily defend him.

She has 3 followers lol.
Whenever Alice loses her tit, she's described as going through one of the worst moments of her life by those who would explain and excuse her behavior.

Alice sure has had a lot of worst moments.

Reactions: 19
Botoxed forehead, eyeshadow, brow bone highlighter, tattooed eyebrows, mascara, foundation, concealer, blusher, lip filler, lipstick, badly dyed blonde hair, hair tousled.
And with all that she’s still a bleeping pig in knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.