Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's saying that she's going to run out of money before Xmas so she's spent the entire $110,000 she got in May.

That means she needs $220,000 per year to live on.

That's over $18,000 per month!

That's with no holidays and second hand clothes and driving a beaten up old rat hotel.

Come on, really???

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Who is THEY?
Whichever of Alice's multiple personalities she's logged onto that day, probably :LOL: I'd be really surprised if she has any friends left (Victoria Hervey doesn't really count, she's a lunatic).

I don't doubt she probably is lonely and has sought solace from online interaction for a looooong time, but it's just making her worse and it's detaching her from reality more and more. So I feel just a teensy-bit sorry for her. But she's caused her own problems. Easier to blame others, though, eh?

If she was Joe Bloggs harassing people this way, she'd be sitting in a cell and slopping out every morning. And with a tag on when she does see daylight.

Reactions: 12
Dupee's findings won't be out for a good while. It's a 3 month job apparently. However AE mentioned nasty emails so I suspect Dupee has received some telling information and AE is fuming about it.

Does she really think she can use her clownshow fans on Insta as character referees to counteract the 'nasty emails'?
I think Alice is pretending to be being informed of posts pertaining to be a nasty person by her flying monkeys. They are busy screen shotting old posts and Alice is playing pretendy victim again. Moo.

Reactions: 9
“Moment of Joy”, its a kid trying to climb on a lilo for god’s sake.

Why are emotions always so heightened and exaggerated with her? She threatened to kill herself because someone blocked her on Twitter FFS.

She goes from joy to despair, from Ioan being an angel to the devil, and the kids “can support her or duck off”. She has no middle ground ever.

It’s incredibly immature behaviour and must be exhausting for everyone who has the misfortune to be in her company. I don’t understand why she doesn’t get help. Her behaviour isn’t normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Dupee's findings won't be out for a good while. It's a 3 month job apparently. However AE mentioned nasty emails so I suspect Dupee has received some telling information and AE is fuming about it.

Does she really think she can use her clownshow fans on Insta as character referees to counteract the 'nasty emails'?
But if Dupee comes across something seriously damaging in the midst of carrying out the evaluation, it would be unsafe not to take immediate action or report on it. At this point I'm not putting anything past Al.

Reactions: 11
Whichever of Alice's multiple personalities she's logged onto that day, probably :LOL: I'd be really surprised if she has any friends left (Victoria Hervey doesn't really count, she's a lunatic).

I don't doubt she probably is lonely and has sought solace from online interaction for a looooong time, but it's just making her worse and it's detaching her from reality more and more. So I feel just a teensy-bit sorry for her. But she's caused her own problems. Easier to blame others, though, eh?

If she was Joe Bloggs harassing people this way, she'd be sitting in a cell and slopping out every morning. And with a tag on when she does see daylight.
I don't think she's detached from reality I believe she's cooked all this up to try and delay the evaluation.

Reactions: 6
But if Dupee comes across something seriously damaging in the midst of carrying out the evaluation, it would be unsafe not to take immediate action or report on it.
Yes there would be an ex parte hearing then I presume and CPS involved. But as was said many times, in the US it has to be extreme child abuse for this to happen. It's very different from the UK.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.