Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2519981
I find this quite telling and disturbing in nature. Not just the outright lies, but the ‘if they’re that in love then let’s try make it work for them’

firstly, the notion that they have to be a certain level of in love in Alice’s eyes to be deemed able to live a peaceful life together.

but secondly, mostly, the fact she truly believes she has some power and say over whether her ex husband’s new relationship ‘works’. It shows she still believes she is the one with the power and control who can make or break them as a couple. As if she is in charge and they are her subjects. I just find it quite disturbing. Once Ioan left Alice, his private life and intimate relationships ceased to be anything to do with her. He doesn’t have to answer to her. He is free to do what he likes. Yet she still believes she has some control over ‘making it work for them’.

Ioan has literally told her he’s done, moved out, secured a new home, met a new serious partner, moved her across the world to be with him, shares a bed with her every night, and this dumb broad thinks she’s relevant in that scenario. As if Ioan and Bianca need Alice’s say-so.

the only way it makes sense is if she knows she’s currently acting in a way to stop it working for them, aka abusing them. She’s pondering the notion of ceasing her abuse here. She really does tell on herself.
I’ve been watching a lot of The Handmaid’s Tale recently and Alice would fit right into Gilead and not in a good way.

Reactions: 12
What is it with Alice and her accusing people she doesn't like of being paedophiles?

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 02.48.33.png

(old tweet from 2021)

And it's another lie - there's no such accusations against Tattle users. Alice just invented this.

Like how she says people she doesn't like are Trump supporters. Or Bianca. Or Tamika.

Or that she has people who have signed forms and will be witnesses against people she doesn't like. All lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She is conjuring up Tone. Expect his response when she has logged in.

Screenshot_20231019_212417_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No one has a crush on you, Alice. And no one is jealous of you. It's a gossip site. We're just watching because you're a train wreck and we want to see justice. I hope this helps you to understand how it works.

Screenshot_20231019_212245_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No one has a crush on you, Alice. And no one is jealous of you. It's a gossip site. We're just watching because you're a train wreck and we want to see justice. I hope this helps you to understand how it works.

View attachment 2520676
I’m probably 3 sharp ones in but this one has me scratching my head. I don’t follow the account she’s replying to but it sounds like she is not liking the digging into her history and the access to her health records and so is pointlessly flipping the script on BW

Reactions: 15
I’m probably 3 sharp ones in but this one has me scratching my head. I don’t follow the account she’s replying to but it sounds like she is not liking the digging into her history and the access to health her records and so is pointlessly flipping the script on BW
She really doesn't want people digging into her past. There's nothing good for her back there. Same nastiness and abuse as far back as I can see.

Reactions: 20
Ok not only is this a user whom I’ve not seen for a long while but is this a screenshot from tattle in the earlier days? Doesn’t look like a newly captured screenshot
IMG_0894.jpeg

Reactions: 9
But it seems like they are screenshots she saved in her phone IN 2021 as opposed to her going through old tattle posts FROM 2021 and screenshotting them recently if that makes sense
Her life is that bad. She probably saved every post to bring up when needed. Desperate to push her story.

Reactions: 15
Her life is that bad. She probably saved every post to bring up when needed. Desperate to push her story.
Yep. Just wanted to make the point that it doesn’t seem like she is going through old tattle posts currently but going through old tattle posts she saved on her phone a long while ago

Reactions: 10
Here's a lie for the wiki list. Alice has implied that HW just wanted to fondle her, but she posted twice that he tried to rape her.

Screenshot_20231019_225802_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231019_225405_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Here's a lie for the wiki list. Alice has implied that HW just wanted to fondle her, but she posted twice that he tried to rape her.

View attachment 2520740View attachment 2520741
It's almost like she wishes something had happened. She's so morbid. Didn't it turn out that actually he'd just given her a funny look and said something a bit pervy?

Nobody likes dealing with gross men and their comments but it happens regularly enough (sadly) and healthy people do not, afterwards, spend their lives dwelling on 'what might have been'.

Reactions: 26
It's almost like she wishes something had happened. She's so morbid. Didn't it turn out that actually he'd just given her a funny look and said something a bit pervy?

Nobody likes dealing with gross men and their comments but it happens regularly enough (sadly) and healthy people do not, afterwards, spend their lives dwelling on 'what might have been'.
I personally don't believe their paths ever crossed and Alice just jumped on the bandwagon for media attention.

Reactions: 30
The last line of this post!! 🤭
bleeping liar. When exactly did everything change and Alice said they agreed she would stay home with the kids.

Screenshot_20231019_224225_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.