Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE: above attachment
I don't know anything about the Jimmy/Asia ongoings but I do know that even in a sedated/unconscious male that it is not uncommon for the penis to become erect/engorged/hard/etc. when a catheter is being inserted because of simple stimulation caused during the insertion.

Alice just thinks she's smart.

ETA: she probably recalls all the times that IG refused her and she wasn't able to stimulate him 😇
I’m only laughing because I can imagine Ioan hearing that foghorn voice and Malice puckering up those clown lips and his 🍆 wilting. 🥀 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
she was active but subdued last night….wonder how this evening will go?

Reactions: 9
The last line of this post!! 🤭
bleeping liar. When exactly did everything change and Alice said they agreed she would stay home with the kids.

View attachment 2520780
I cant with this. This is why I will never ever believe a word she says. She never lived with the stepsister and didn’t know her well. Hated her mother but for attention refers to her as “ my sister” she is such a narcissistic psychopath. I can’t.

Reactions: 40
The last line of this post!! 🤭
bleeping liar. When exactly did everything change and Alice said they agreed she would stay home with the kids.

View attachment 2520780
Total lie by omission - is this in the list?

She's making out that she went straight from her father's house to LA with Ioan, missing out uni in London, moving to Paris, living off 'dinner' with rich men and becoming Olivier's parasite, then glomming on Ioan and Math in London.

Reactions: 35

She's making out that she went straight from her father's house to LA with Ioan, missing out uni in London, moving to Paris, living off 'dinner' with rich men and becoming Olivier's parasite, then glomming on Ioan and Math in London.
Alice is very fond of rewriting history 🤔

Reactions: 15

She also said they didn't agree that she wouldn't work.

Screenshot_20231020_143916_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 13
Eventually even we will get bored with her...then what will she do?
I'm getting bored. Also I feel certain now justice will be done.

I say I'm getting bored...I still check the thread 7 times a day and read all the posts. And all the attachments.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How many books was Alice planning to write. According to her post she has 75k words of fiction. Is her so called damning book make believe?

Screenshot_20231020_103256_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.