Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice give the kids to Ioan and get yourself booked onto "I'm a celebrity get me out of here"

You can lie around all day there, you have a captive audience you can talk at non stop. You'll lose some weight. You'll raise your profile in the UK and be able to do non stop pap walks and DM stories.

Then move back to the UK.

You know you want to.
I'd definitely watch her on that or Celebrity Big Brother. Whether she'll be that annoying person who argues with everyone and tries to run the show, or amusing and delightful (till the mask slips), who knows.

Easy payday, lots of exposure and a chance to start again. Maybe not the most glamorous of ways but it's something and more than some people have after a marriage break up. Make lemonade out of lemons.

"It was a weak moment" = spoken like someone who is absolutely addicted to social media and ignores her childrens' right to privacy and consent.

How I wish Alice had learnt the old showbiz adage, "Don't complain, don't explain". Worked well for Queen Elizabeth II (RIP).

Reactions: 23
Why does she think showing a child in a swimming costume is okay? The odd family update and a picture of them fully clothed (and consenting) when out and about here and there, fine.

But it reads like a manipulative "I'm a single mother who is hurting and desperate but look at the JOY they give me" post - don't ever, ever use your children to gain sympathy or win an argument. Don't let pervs look at them, either.

She's bleeping clueless and so hell-bent on her own revenge she just doesn't seem to care.

You shout so much about paedos yet you do this? Make it make sense. That's the vino (and probably xanax) for you...

Reactions: 26
the latest edit
View attachment 2535296

we heard a lot more from Alice's sides thsn Ioans lmao

also she fought hard against the house sale. she ranted about him wanting to sale already in 2021, the lawyers had made a stipulation in 2022 of which she pulled out, only wjen Ioan involved the court she agreed

These kind of delays is where the money goes. same for her SM conduct and custody. it's all on her
View attachment 2535266
looks like she pays the rent monthly now?
View attachment 2535267View attachment 2535268
lmao
View attachment 2535269
View attachment 2535265
Cost "HER" everything she owned...is she having a laugh, she went into that marriage with $13 ffs! It's cost Ioan everything, financially and mentally!
Urgh she makes me so bleeping angry at times....and breathe 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 34
"I shouldn't have posted that"
"It was a weak moment"

Also

Leaves post up

Not like she doesn't know how to delete stuff is it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I've love someone to ask her why she is buying shite on ebay she doesn't need!
I know, there are mothers out there who starve themselves to feed their children. I'd do it myself. Alice doesn't truly know suffering.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
AE:
I don't think even sober Alice would be so self defeating.
I do. She has been scoring own goals for years. I knew she was going to blow her top publicly now that she didn't even have the sock to vent with. Venting in front of 3 FMs doesn't cut it. And she broke the DVRO by called IG a dumbass for spending $400k to get rid of her.

1698436819039.png

As for the video with Elsie, it might be cute if she wasn't PAing the kids. It's taunting IG as she has something (and they are objects to her) he doesn't.

Reactions: 25
What a coincidence that on the day after it goes private Alice posts the same tit as the sock
Screenshot_20231027_215927_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_220009_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_220025_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_220709_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_220835_Instagram.jpg

take a shot every time Alice diminishes non-physical violence and lies about not being able to reply to the accusations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
In spite of what Alice believes, you don't have to stay in an unhappy marriage.
She knows that very well. She was unhappy with what she had and stayed because she had no other option or means to support herself. She would not have stayed if she had a better option waiting in the wings to take over from Ioan.

Reactions: 13
Will she show up in court with a binder full of tattle screenshats?
If she does I can picture the scene.

Judge Josh: Put them away Alice!

AE: My husband used to always say that to me! He must have told you to say that!! He paid you to say that!! The courts are utterly utterly corrupt.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.