Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the latest edit
View attachment 2535296

we heard a lot more from Alice's sides thsn Ioans lmao

also she fought hard against the house sale. she ranted about him wanting to sale already in 2021, the lawyers had made a stipulation in 2022 of which she pulled out, only wjen Ioan involved the court she agreed

These kind of delays is where the money goes. same for her SM conduct and custody. it's all on her
View attachment 2535266
looks like she pays the rent monthly now?
View attachment 2535267View attachment 2535268
lmao
View attachment 2535269
View attachment 2535265
She is ensuring that the DVRO will be extended, probably indefinitely and what publisher would touch her with a barge pole? It would be a legal minefield for them.

Ioan won’t let his children starve, or not have a roof over their heads, but I’m sure he couldn’t give a stuff about the family abuser.

Reactions: 21
Are you saying that IG held back? I think so too. We know there's a lot more that wasn't revealed.

FFS we kept telling her to get a job and economise, but no, Alice wanted a fancy pad in BH and a maid for her lazy unemployed arse... She might do another GFM LOL

View attachment 2536007
Yeah she is completely out of money after renting $6500 a month 3 bed massive place, buying $200 of high heels on eBay and having a nanny. All the while taking Elsie out of her school and placing her in an unfamiliar one, breaking a court order to do so. witch, abuser, lunatic and unfit parent all in one.

Reactions: 51
That evaluation must be going nicely for her. Her wailing about accusations of child abuse on SM is just a dead give away the evaluation just found it to be so.

Reactions: 20
This lunatic must realise if she can’t house and feed her children then the state removes them right.

Reactions: 21
Alice btw needs to be very careful what she posts about how involved the kids are about the divorce/situation on IG. The whole putting the kids in the middle (with this post does - again - is the very reason why the judge appointed a GAL). Now there isnt just gullible Ioan with his evil lawyers on the case, the GAL is now in this too and she has a lot more power in regards to the kids than Ioan's lawyers have.

Reactions: 42
Alice btw needs to be very careful what she posts about how involved the kids are about the divorce/situation on IG. Now there isnt just gullible Ioan with his evil lawyers on the case, the GAL is now in this too and she has a lot more power in regards to the kids than Ioan's lawyers have.
She seems to think that the GAL is there to follow the girls' wishes, just as her lawyers are to follow hers, regardless of legality and common sense

Reactions: 23
It feels like everything is coming and biting the lunatic on the ass now. Times up.

Reactions: 11
There's way too much evidence that Alice is an abuser. People know she's a liar.

Screenshot_20231027_163915_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s the afternoon in LA now, do you think she’ll have been contacted about the post yet? And bets on what time it comes down OR will there be another drunken one tonight?

Reactions: 7
That evaluation must be going nicely for her. Her wailing about accusations of child abuse on SM is just a dead give away the evaluation just found it to be so.
Dupee's findings won't be out for a good while. It's a 3 month job apparently. However AE mentioned nasty emails so I suspect Dupee has received some telling information and AE is fuming about it.

Does she really think she can use her clownshow fans on Insta as character referees to counteract the 'nasty emails'?

Reactions: 17
If she does I can picture the scene.

Judge Josh: Put them away Alice!

AE: My husband used to always say that to me! He must have told you to say that!! He paid you to say that!! The courts are utterly utterly corrupt.
I thought you were talking about her tits at first. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's way too much evidence that Alice is an abuser. People know she's a liar.

View attachment 2536097
Alice, you may be strong-willed (and you may perceive that as having a feisty nature and being confrontational) but you are not tough. There's nothing wrong with being sensitive, but you can't take criticism - your ego appears to be paper-thin. Somehow your defensive nature motivates you to attack and seek revenge on others, to the point of obsession and to the detriment of, well, being a decent mum, friend, human being?

You are prone to brag (when you were married) and incite (FMs and what followers you may have left), all not great qualities and not exactly screaming of having a resilient nature. You feel you deserve to be payrolled forever for having baybeez children with Ioan Gruffudd (is this the Victorian ages? You'd still draw the short straw back then) and you don't seem to have any clue what to do for the future.

Tough? My (and your) flabby arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.