Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Al, again. It matters duck all if you don't take your complaints to court. And then at least you'll give the judge and lawyers a good laugh. Now you are being evaluated for claims of child abuse. End of.

Reactions: 28
Please, Alice, no more pubic records; the account of your vulgar flashing of your bare nethers to Ioan in the court record is quite enough.

1000040348.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
that [first] post is not really DVRO breaching
Disparaging IG is breaking the DVRO. She called him 'gullible' and 'not smart' then deleted it as if we wouldn't have captured it. As for the rest of this shite..

AE: Posting this moment of joy ( which I share with my kids every single day) because I am going to tell my truth about the harassment I have been on the receiving end of for two years now.

What harassment? Turds are under no obligation to buy your bullshit. Don't look if you don't like it.

AE: I cannot sit here and be maligned and lied about on a permanent basis whilst having the right to reply removed from me by a tiny loophole in an extremely necessary law which has been abused by divorce lawyers who don’t want to resolve - they want to provoke their gullible clients in order to make more money. Shame on you.

LOL from the woman who has had 20 socks since late May to rant endlessly on X with.

AE: Just want to add by way of explanation that it was said, in court, by a lawyer, that I ‘abuse my children’. The court records and reports were bought by trolls and haters ( because here in the US you can, and haters think it’s fun) and now it’s considered a ‘court document’ and somehow a truth. It’s unfathomable that I would abuse my children. They are my life. I can’t take the trolling and the gating and the general belief that I am an abuser anymore. How can it be democratic for me to not be allowed to tell my side of the story? ( which is very, very different to the one being passed around by anonymous haters and trolls on social media and to a certain extent actual media) I am at the end of my wick.

Dupee has rattled her. Now she is playing the victim (yawn) and yes you are a bleeping child abuser. PA is child abuse. Weaponising kids against a good dad is CHILD ABUSE [Alice caps]

AE: PS: thank you so much to all those of you who said they would buy the book when it eventually comes out - you have no idea how much that has buoyed me and made me feel like keeping up the writing of it. Thank you also for all your loving words of caution. I have no intention of breaking the DVRO.

Sure Jan...

AE: However I do believe that being calling somebody a child abuser is heinous and should not be allowed to be done without proof. I am called it every single day on SM. And have been called it in court. There has to be a day, even two years from now, when I am allowed to prove I am not.

More bullshit. Prove it to Dupee witch. Show her what a good mother you are! We have plenty of proof of the PA too and that video doesn't prove you are a good mother btw.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s a shame she won’t actually read the court documents and transcripts. Because the judge was quite careful about NOT trampling on her first amendment rights and spoke to that specifically. She can talk about anything she likes, including the divorce. She just can’t talk about Ioan and Bianca in a way that is defamatory or as per the restraining order, disturbs their peace. It’s pretty simple and very narrow. She just can’t seem to abide by it. She also willfully ignores what a domestic violence restraining order covers - it doesn’t have to mean physical violence and it’s quite explicit about that as well. She has definitely harassed Ioan and Bianca and they presented ample proof. She presented nothing. The fact Ioan was granted the order means the court accepts that abuse has taken place. An order she could have appealed and did not. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I know, there are mothers out there who starve themselves to feed their children. I'd do it myself. Alice doesn't truly know suffering.
Years ago, I found out that a friend was living on the occasional slice of toast as her ex-husband wasn't paying child support (it eventually came off his wages before he saw them by court order). Myself and another friend went round with bags of groceries and a ginormous sack of potatoes. We told her that she could refuse to take them for herself as 'charity' but we weren't going to see her children go hungry. She certainly wasn't buying used underwear and designer crap.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
She knows at the end of the day that those girls would never stand for going with Ioan. So really, what else does it matter to her? She's won?
But she still hasn’t secured the lifetime support without working part, and that’s mission critical for mAlice.
---
If I'm not mistaken, we've all been reading her side for about 3 years.

View attachment 2535658
Over and over and over again. You’re not mistaken.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Yawn. Change the record. The woe is me BS is tiresome. You brought this all on yourself. And you’re still on Twitter posting toxic abuse anonymously at your ex and his partner. You’re no victim. Your children ARE victims. You fucked around and are finding out.
---
the latest edit
View attachment 2535296

we heard a lot more from Alice's sides thsn Ioans lmao

also she fought hard against the house sale. she ranted about him wanting to sale already in 2021, the lawyers had made a stipulation in 2022 of which she pulled out, only wjen Ioan involved the court she agreed

These kind of delays is where the money goes. same for her SM conduct and custody. it's all on her
View attachment 2535266
looks like she pays the rent monthly now?
View attachment 2535267View attachment 2535268
lmao
View attachment 2535269
View attachment 2535265
The “whole host of reasons” being Alice.
The children are “Ill with worry”. That is awful that she is putting her own self made mess onto them. I don’t doubt they’re witnessing her wailing every night. Those poor girls. Alice is not capable of meeting any of their needs, financial, emotional, none of them. Their well-being is secondary to her own. She makes me sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
The court documents are here so that people can read the facts and make up their own mind. And what's not in the documents is just as important as what's in them, if you know what I mean.
Are you saying that IG held back? I think so too. We know there's a lot more that wasn't revealed.

FFS we kept telling her to get a job and economise, but no, Alice wanted a fancy pad in BH and a maid for her lazy unemployed arse... She might do another GFM LOL

1698440829361.png

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #221 Your honour I call to the stand Babushka McBeal

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Reminding Alice she is breaking a DVRO is deliberate cruelty.

Screenshot_20231027_161225_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve had to skim for a week or so, (hashtag life, work, parenting etc - you wouldn’t get it Big Al)

This latest Insta post is giving big *sacked another lawyer* energy, have I missed something?! Bernal, say it ain’t so!
He probably dumped her - I doubt she paid her bill. Didn't he want $25,000 to represent her through the custody and financial hearings?

Or perhaps he committed the cardinal sin - advised her to settle

Reactions: 16
She's saying that all three of them are constantly ill from worry?? She's a disgrace!!
She really has inserted the kids into the middle of her irresponsibility around money, and everything else. I think it's deliberate as the more she trauma bonds them, the better the PA works. The kids will blame IG and BW for this mess, not on the one who caused it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The bleep has been doing nothing but giving everyone her lies truth for the past three years or so. We are bored to death with her and her incessant whining, and from the scant reactions she’s had on her post and the DM article, so is everyone else.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.