Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what message board she was looking at that wasn’t about her. Clearly googling her own name like a true narc
I’d place money on the fact she has google alerts set up on her phone so she’s always at the ready to pounce/break the DRVO/get her socks on.

Reactions: 19
How rehearsed does that seem 🤔
I wonder if the GAL and the Evaluator have been refused access to the girls, nothing would surprise me if this is the case
@Hiraeth what's the penalty if this is the case?
There would be an emergency ex parte application to get a court order to get access to the girls. Any of the GAL, evaluator, or Ioan can make the application to the court.

Further violations of the court orders could conceivably lead to sanctions or being held in contempt.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She knows at the end of the day that those girls would never stand for going with Ioan. So really, what else does it matter to her? She's won?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I bet there's been excuses already "I'm ill" "the girls are ill" etc

She won't just comply without some kind of drama.

Reactions: 21
Alice has been incredibly busy today. These were posted at almost the same time.

Screenshot_20231027_133316_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_133542_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh, she's a cheeky fucker, isn't she? She's got the nerve to whinge and moan about having no money, and she goes on and on about the lawyer costs, conveniently forgetting that the 400k also includes her legal fees, which, like her botox, Panda Express, and second-hand knickers, have been exclusively paid for by her ex-husband.

Alice: you're not married any more. Your ex's rich girlfriend ain't gonna pay your bills, no matter how much you cry on SM. Time to face facts, you're going to have to get a job. Sorry, but that's life! 😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This is what drives the most mad- she has never filed good responses to Ioan’s court filings. She can blame her previous attorneys all she wants but they will do what she tells them/pays them to.

Saving her ‘truth’ for a big tell-all book is suspicious as hell. And if she thinks that Ioan won’t petition to extend the DVRO? Be real, Alice!
Also, I don’t know what publishing company she thinks will go anywhere near this. When she has a DVRO against her and is clearly an “unregulated lunatic” (I think that was Burkhart’s assessment).

Reactions: 23
If I'm not mistaken, we've all been reading her side for about 3 years.

Screenshot_20231027_133307_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAAH

That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve had to skim for a week or so, (hashtag life, work, parenting etc - you wouldn’t get it Big Al)

This latest Insta post is giving big *sacked another lawyer* energy, have I missed something?! Bernal, say it ain’t so!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
On the finances from the house sale...there is 6k taken out of Ioan's share of the proceeds for "rent"

This wasn't money paid for his rent because the agreement was that they would each get 110k and 90k legal fees. That's also shown in the figures.

I reckon that was what was needed to be paid to the buyer of the La Jolla house in the event that completion was delayed. I recall the court order provided that Alice had a period of time she could stay there providing rent was paid to the buyer. It looks from the figures that 6k was paid (to the buyer) but ioan paid all of this. He also paid all of the outstanding utility bills. None of this has been split with Alice.

Screenshot_2023-08-05-06-29-06-53_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
the latest edit
View attachment 2535296

we heard a lot more from Alice's sides thsn Ioans lmao

also she fought hard against the house sale. she ranted about him wanting to sale already in 2021, the lawyers had made a stipulation in 2022 of which she pulled out, only wjen Ioan involved the court she agreed

These kind of delays is where the money goes. same for her SM conduct and custody. it's all on her
View attachment 2535266
looks like she pays the rent monthly now?
View attachment 2535267View attachment 2535268
lmao
View attachment 2535269
View attachment 2535265
So she keeps editing her Instagram post :sneaky: Unfortunately Tattlers have screenshat the version that mentions Ioan's lawyer and calls Ioan stupid. Woopsie.

She says: The court records and reports were bought by trolls and haters ( because here in the US you can, and haters think it's fun) and how it's considered a 'court document' and somehow a truth. It's unfathomable that I would abuse my children. They are my life. I can't take the trolling and the gating and the general belief that I am an abuser anymore.

- Alice, you can love your children but also make decisions, exhibit behaviours, say cruel words to them, as well - those things aren't mutually exclusive.

Whether she is abusive or not, that's for the courts to decide. (She is obsessed with the whole "child abuse" thing, isn't she? Even to the point of calling people the P word - it's her favourite insult. It's downright weird).

Have I entered a wormhole? She's without 'food and shelter' for Xmas this year. Again? I mean, maybe she will be (?) but her children won't.

If I was of a nervous disposition (well, I am) and prone to poor health (she maintains her fibro flares up when she's stressed) I definitely wouldn't be going all guns blazing online. I wouldn't want to read anything online with my name on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Worth being mindful that the allegations of child abuse against Alice haven’t been heard yet. That will be investigated as part of the evaluation. The only place the allegations have been made is in court in front of a judge.
The DVRO found she abused Ioan and Bianca. The allegations against Ioan and Bianca were dismissed. These are the allegations that Alice publicised via her “bestie” tabloid hack before filing in court. She can dish it out but she can’t take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It was a weak moment, I shouldn't have...
Alice has more weak moments than anyone else on the planet. Just saying that, doesn't make it ok.

Screenshot_20231027_143850_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.