Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well we know of 2 agents who rejected her - the first when she was made to wait too long and went ballistic at the agent, who told her she was an awful person, and then the second, who was their joint agent who told Alice after her "Harvey" story that he was happy she could kill her own career, but leave his main client alone. So 2 agents so far. In her own words.
These are her claims. The agent in the Harvey incident was Ioan’s then agent. We know she was demanding Ioan get him to back up her story at the time of their divorce. There is zero evidence he said anything of the sort along with zero evidence that any of what she claimed happened.

Sounds like Alice trying to coerce, bully and blackmail people into backing her allegations. She has a pattern of forcing people into backing her and forcing them to lie on her behalf. She has a pattern of attacking and telling lies about people who don’t.

In this case Alice is publicly smearing Ioan’s old agent. I don’t believe he said anything of the kind. Just wouldn’t lie for her.

Reactions: 16
She's obsessed with how much Ioan has spent on lawyers isn't she? Alice, it's none of your business what he spends his money on. If he had chosen to spend $400k on ice sculptures of Welsh rugby players instead of lawyers that would be completely up to him! You're never getting it.

If she doesn't want people to send her links and screenshots to stuff criticising her, why is she Tone always asking for it? Alice, a word of advice: my friend went through a bad breakup last year (much worse than yours) and immediately blocked her ex-husband on social media and asked her friends not to tell her anything about him. She's much happier now.

Reactions: 37
you mean what you literally did to Ioan and Bianca?

and the proof you shared showed the opposite?

And I beg to differ: there is plenty proof of her being a child abuser. this whole drama IS child abuse. grooming your child into an abuser is child abuse. exposing your kids is child abuse. derailing their relationship to their father is child abuse. derailing therapy for the damage you caused is child abuse. Isolating your child is child abuse. threatening your kids to abandon them or to kill yourself if they see their father is child abuse. Involving kids in adult issues (she literaly just admitted this) is child abuse.

And I could go on.
Screenshot_20231027_191245_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Did she change the post? Because I looked and it’s much longer and doesn’t call out the legal firm or call Ioan stupid.
She did (surprise, surprise). Presumably she either sobered up, or someone pointed out to her that calling her ex dumb and defaming a powerful law firm is not a good look in her current situation. My money's on the former, unless she read it on Tattle (we all know she doesn't have anyone around her who would provide sensible advice).

Reactions: 22
A man chooses to leave a woman in a marriage in California.
What happens if the man was found to be having an affair?
Nothing. California is a no fault state.

Reactions: 27
Start a new GFM page for her?
Start with: "down on her luck, desperate layabout, with multiple undiagnosed illnesses that is only in her head, who is 80% bed-bound with a helluva hangover because of her own drinking, abandoned by her Baby Angel, needs rent money because she cannot leave her 10 year old and 14 year old baybeez alone, so she cannot go get a job. Desperately looking for a rich benefactor but any help will do in the meantime."

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A man chooses to leave a woman in a marriage in California.
What happens if the man was found to be having an affair?
Nothing. California is a no fault state.
In spite of what Alice believes, you don't have to stay in an unhappy marriage.

Reactions: 25
At this point I'll even start a GFM directly to Kiley, to cover Yo's legal fees to get rid of this nutter.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Start with: "down on her luck, desperate layabout, with multiple undiagnosed illnesses that is only in her head, who is 80% bed-bound with a helluva hangover because of her own drinking, abandoned by her Baby Angel, needs rent money because she cannot leave her 10 year old and 14 year old baybeez alone, so she cannot go get a job. Desperately looking for a rich benefactor but any help will do in the meantime."
Must add, "needs rent money for BH"
---
At this point I'll even start a GFM directly to Kiley, to cover Yo's legal fees to get rid of this nutter.
GoFundMe to unmask the socks. I'll drop in $26.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's not upset.

She's testing the weaknesses of the GAL & evaluator.

Kind of like the velociraptors in Jurassic Park testing the electrical fence for flaws.

First a mention of Elkins Kalt and then changed. then a mention of rent. It's strategic.

Reactions: 35
If she makes another 5k on gofundme that's not even enough for one month of rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bwahhhaaahhhhhaaaaaah :ROFLMAO: We already know how much Alice is 'beloved by her fans' - Less than $6K worth. Alun blew her out the water for a run. Most people without any celebrity connections can raise about $5K. But poor Alice, who believed her rich friends would swoop in and save her, had a paltry <$6K. That is the truth of what her 'friends, supporters and friends' ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT HER (ALICECAPS)
---
These are her claims. The agent in the Harvey incident was Ioan’s then agent. We know she was demanding Ioan get him to back up her story at the time of their divorce. There is zero evidence he said anything of the sort along with zero evidence that any of what she claimed happened.

Sounds like Alice trying to coerce, bully and blackmail people into backing her allegations. She has a pattern of forcing people into backing her and forcing them to lie on her behalf. She has a pattern of attacking and telling lies about people who don’t.

In this case Alice is publicly smearing Ioan’s old agent. I don’t believe he said anything of the kind. Just wouldn’t lie for her.
No. You are wrong. Check Welp's PDF. It is clear she was with an agent who told her she was not a nice person and obviously fired her. The joint agent Ioan and she had got rid of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder what message board she was looking at that wasn’t about her. Clearly googling her own name like a true narc

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.