Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I've ever put my arm round my partner's neck in a strangle-hug like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is making me laugh. Another one for the list of lies:

"because we have ALWAYS know (sic) papà (sic) will get us on Melrose, that's why I've been so careful for 20 years. because i wanted a privare (sic) life".

View attachment 2520105

Alice wanted a private life so much that:
  • Alice and Ioan engaged in these totally staged photos to show off that they were engaged (below)
  • Alice and Ioan sold their wedding photos to Hello! magazine
  • Alice and Ioan engaged in these totally staged photos to show off that she was pregnant (below)
  • Alice and Ioan had paparazzi photos taken of Ella as baby as they brought her home
  • Both daughters' births were announced on the People website (and probably in the magazine too)
  • Alice instigated hashtags of her daughters' names on Instagram
  • Alice documented every single detail of her life, her husband's life and her daughters' lives on Twitter and Instagram (including posting screenshots from video calls with Ioan taken without his permission, and intimate photos of her daughters)
  • Alice also revealed highly personal details of her family members' lives, estranged family members's lives and friends' lives, which she had no business doing (including medical diagnoses and details of suicides)
  • Alice set up a Twitter account for Ella when she was 7-years-old
  • Alice lost her temper while knowing she was filmed during her carpark altercation, instead of having the self control to stop ranting and walk away
  • Alice brought her divorce to the tabloids, ruining Ioan and her daughters' chances of having a somewhat private life in all of this
Some of the above actions were justified as Ioan was a high-profile actor, Alice was... an actress, and their publicists would have advised them to do some of them.

But Alice can't now claim she wanted a private life, especially when her actions in later years removed all privacy from her family.

View attachment 2520137

View attachment 2520139

View attachment 2520140

View attachment 2520142

View attachment 2520145
That's an awful lot of headlocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't think I've ever put my arm round my partner's neck in a strangle-hug like that.
He looks as though he's holding her up jn some of them. I have to say those leggings have lasted better than Alice 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am taking a break from Al the abuser but popping in just to reiterate:
Alice is a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Reading back over some of Alice's 💩 and she really has never taken responsibility for anything in her life and she's nearly a pensioner.

What a useless witch, I have an 18 year old daughter who works a really responsible job earning a decent wage, runs her own car, makes her own meals and runs around helping looking after her elderly grandparents. She has achieved more in her 18 years than Alice has managed in a lifetime!

If useless could be described in a picture then that picture would be a mugshot of Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
@What’s your point said

If useless could be described in a picture then that picture would be a mugshot of Alice.

Or this😀

1697754483157.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She has list her tiny mind. If Alice only realized how much she actually gets wrong.
He'll never leave me
He will move into the garage
My therapist says he is a narc
I am the victim
He can't afford to divorce me
The relationship with Bianca won't last
He will support me forever
These leggings look fantastic on me
Bubble skirts are an investment

Screenshot_20231019_173059_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She has list her tiny mind. If Alice only realized how much she actually gets wrong.
He'll never leave me
I am the victim

View attachment 2520471
K so she’s back and do we think she’s drinking? About 3 pm when that was posted

Reactions: 10
Rule 1. Alice makes the rules
Rule 2. Only bully people who deserve it
Rule 3. Remember rule 1
bleep.

Screenshot_20231019_173558_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
He'll never leave me
I am the victim

View attachment 2520471
One gets paid to 'support' as a 'pro-witness', whatever that is, and the 2 minors have been manipulated by a narc. Is that all the 'supporters' she has? lol

• Haha
  • Heart
1697755978560.png

Yep, she is.

Her new fav FM (the Texan has gone AWOL) has this as her bio: back on private for a bit, while I gather some stuff…my bias is against Tattle. when they start flinging tit at Ioan Gruffudd I will happily defend him.

She has 3 followers lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's called abuse by proxy, Alice. Someone in uniform will probably explain it to you soon.

Screenshot_20231019_175019_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
IG supposedly called Tone to find out if he knew AE was using his X account as a sock. Tone lied and said AE never used it LOL

1697756191846.png

The sock is being fed screenshots from her fav FM that show how 'evil' us Twattlers are but AE isn't interested in Tattle at all at all...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"...one of the worst moments of her life..."
I'd hate to see the rest if her worst moments.

Screenshot_20231019_175804_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omfg. Just omfg. We’re getting some tea this evening folks 💀

ETA how long until Tone fires up his X account to defend Alice and give us his side of that phone call 🪑

• Haha
Reactions: 17
pro-witness sounds like something you buy LOL
View attachment 2520496
Yep, she is.

Her new fav FM (the Texan has gone AWOL) has this as her bio: back on private for a bit, while I gather some stuff…my bias is against Tattle. when they start flinging tit at Ioan Gruffudd I will happily defend him.

She has 3 followers lol.
so where have they defended Ioan when Alice flinged tit at him? In fact, they intentionally made up a lot of stuff to support Alice's delusions.

Please, minions. Support your abuser hero as much as you like. I understand that it's not your fault that abusive women are making you hot, but dont pretend to be neutral. It makes you look pretty ridiculous.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.