Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought to myself yesterday that she would do an Instagram post in the next few days, with Dear Abby on private she needed some attention from other means. What an idiot posting that now, in the middle of the evaluation. Her brain has been seriously addled by the years of whatever she’s been ingesting, she clearly was a naturally clever person at one point but that ship has well and truly sailed.

Reactions: 24
OMG Alice is a complete idiot. She honestly thinks she will manipulate Dupee 'into her corner'. Dupee doesn't care that Ioan left Alice, she cares about the effect the divorce has had on the two children and which of the parents has not, and are not behaving collaboratively, and why the children are so badly alienated despite previously good relationships with their father. She will be interested in how the parents have conducted themselves prior to and after the breakup, and the effect on the children.
In sad news, the BBQ with the film peeps was a total bust. No-one this time had worked on TVD or The Originals and no-one knew who Alice was, although two had heard of Ioan and had only heard positive things (one of them had a friend who started out on Hornblower). Very sad. But still a good evening. And I did get some good gossip on an old TV series called Lipstick Jungle.

Reactions: 43
lol tell me you….. want to ‘resolve’ ie: settle but no one from Ioan’s team is interested in settling anymore because your word can’t be trusted to hold up your end….without telling me
bleep
IMG_1093.jpeg

Reactions: 19
The engagement for Alice's last post seems low, even for her.

The endgame must be making clear how irrelevant she is.

Reactions: 27
Reckon she’s hoping for a DM article off this? You know, to really stick it to Anne’s firm? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Slightly off topic but I’m getting an Alice vibe from Georgia Tennant from this recent video which David clearly isn’t on board with but obviously painfully conscious it’s going online whether he likes it or not.

Also her recent IG birthday ‘tribute’ post for her youngest child, describing her as a ‘drunken accident’

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
She'll get short shrift from the DM readers, they've been onto Alice for ages.
Doubt the DM will touch this with a bargepole - their legals will never allow it as Elkins could come after them.
Alice, before you go into session with Dupee, check out the California self help checklist for PA, which is an aide to help parents identify if they are engaging in alienating behaviours.
Here is a self-assessment checklist for parental alienation:

1. Do you speak negatively about the other parent in front of your child?
  2. Do you prevent your child from seeing or communicating with the other parent?
  3. Do you make your child feel guilty for spending time with another parent?
  4. Do you blame the other parent for the problems in your relationship?
  5. Do you share inappropriate details about the other parent’s personal life with your child?
  6. Do you involve your child in adult conflicts or discussions about the other parent?
  7. Do you make unilateral decisions about your child’s life without consulting the other parent?
  8. Do you fail to acknowledge or minimize the other parent’s contributions to your child’s life?
  9. Do you encourage your child to take sides in conflicts between you and the other parent?
  10. Do you refuse to cooperate or communicate with the other parent about important issues related to your child?
Oooooopsie, Alice looks like a 10/10 for you. The only 10/10 you are likely to receive for anything for the rest of your sad life.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Slightly off topic but I’m getting an Alice vibe from Georgia Tennant from this recent video which David clearly isn’t on board with but obviously painfully conscious it’s going online whether he likes it or not.

Also her recent IG birthday ‘tribute’ post for her youngest child, describing her as a ‘drunken accident’

Free advert for Morrisons, I guess?

Reactions: 3
I wonder if in Alice's delusional mind she thinks the evaluation is going ok, hence the bravery to post on Instagram. Maybe she thinks Dupee has her back, like that gay therapist who probably doesn't exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if in Alice's delusional mind she thinks the evaluation is going ok, hence the bravery to post on Instagram. Maybe she thinks Dupee has her back, like that gay therapist who probably doesn't exist.
Her critical thinking is clearly impaired - I mean she thinks she can fit into a Helmut Lang size small top so she must think Dupee will be her new bestie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I just love that Alice still has drunken videos in her feed on Insta - I don't have insta but was with a friend who wanted to find out more about Alice when I told her the story. We logged on and watched a few reels - the hat reels she is clearly drunk! Also a drunk video where she is kissing Piers and Ioan is clearly walking behind thinking "duck how can I get away from this!". I can't remember the other but there was another one I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just realized it's been exactly two years since the reveal - was already wondering why she said only 2 years instead of the 3 the divorce has been lasting in the post :ROFLMAO:

DM article - newest:
View attachment 2534873
hahaha, they are shitscared to publish the bit about Ioan's lawyers

• Haha
Reactions: 32
MailOnline keeping on brand by getting everyone’s age incorrect except Alice’s.

Bonus points for referring to Ioan as both 49 and 48 in the same article.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Comments are being moderated. Boring pro-AE comments incoming.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Oh, dear. Although I feel a lot of people are losing their mind with SM and dont seem to get not only other people’s boundaries but lose a grip on reality a bit. This stuff is designed to be addictive (Im talking all SM platforms) and like any new drug, some people are more susceptible. Not that I excuse her lack of respect for his boundaries. It’s like Gin Craze in the early 1800s in England or Opium Crisis in 1900s

Reactions: 12
Surely the DM article has fcuked her further in regards to Judge Josh and all the Court orders etc?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.