Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently 61 comments from her 86.7k followers!

Enjoy that 0.07% support Alice… I hope it was worth it!!! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I can't believe she had the gaul *cough* to post that tit on her own page when she's being evaluated. She's a total dumb witch.
However, I believe she's talking about us btw. Which of course has us as puppets for YOU KNOW WHO FUCKO.
---

She doesn't want anyone to know she's actually divorced 😂
I believe she’s talking about Tattle.Is it harassment if you willingly read a gossip thread daily? No one from here interacts with her on her socials. It’s kept here. She could just emmm NOT LOOK? She made her drama public. Brought all of this on herself.

Silly witch.

Reactions: 43
tbh that post is not really DVRO breaching. she kinda portrays Ioan as a victim even.

But during the custody evaluation process? Epic.

Reactions: 36
So Dear hole has gone private, Stupid Tone has dirty deleted and Alice has popped up on the Gram - tell me those 3 accounts aren't linked and tit has hit the fan !!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
tbh that post is not really DVRO breaching. she kinda portrays Ioan as a victim even.

I’m not a legal expert and I’m sure you’re right. But could calling Ioan dumb and accusing him of wasting £400k on the divorce be considered disturbing his peace 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t know, I’m just curious. Either way you’re right though, writing this and posting it with a video of Elsie during this process seems incredibly stupid.

Reactions: 27
Alice didn't say she was going to share "her truth" on SM... she just said she was going to share it. I think she might be having her first 'private meeting' with D, perhaps tomorrow.
That is a great shout. She thinks this is the way to tell her truth. And the evaluation is to tell each sides view. Fill your (golden) boots Alice. Tell the evaluator EVERYTHING with your own caps. I urge you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ah but he was HER victim!
Alice fails to acknowledge that the $400m in large has been spent by Ioan extricating himself from Alice and trying to have a relationship with their children.
I don't think the evaluation process will have even taken place. Alice will do what she normally does when faced with something unpalatable to her and she'll refuse access to Dupee.
This whinging has most likely come about because Ioan must need to access the money being held back from the sale of the house.
Money Alice thinks she's entitled to.

Reactions: 16
I believe she’s talking about Tattle.Is it harassment if you willingly read a gossip thread daily? No one from here interacts with her on her socials. It’s kept here. She could just emmm NOT LOOK? She made her drama public. Brought all of this on herself.

Silly witch.
We're discussing what she's putting out there more than anything and she does value opinions doesn't she? Oh right. As long as they equate with her own. Doh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Doesnt DVRO prohibit her from mentioning him at all on social media? Regardless of how she portrays him?

Reactions: 13
I’m not a legal expert and I’m sure you’re right. But could calling Ioan dumb and accusing him of wasting £400k on the divorce be considered disturbing his peace 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t know, I’m just curious. Either way you’re right though, writing this and posting it with a video of Elsie during this process seems incredibly stupid.
Threats to "tell her truth" can be seen as disturbing his peace. If the children follow her on Instagram, then her post also violates the court's minute order dated July 13, 2023--"[e]ach party is restrained from making derogatory remarks about the other party, either directly or indirectly to the minor children, nor allow any third party to do so."

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Her own FM’s are trolling her by posting selective and out of context screenshats from here onto X and drawing her, and in turn others who might not see it otherwise, attention to it.

Silly witch.

Reactions: 6
We're discussing what she's putting out there more than anything and she does value opinions doesn't she? Oh right. As long as they equate with her own. Doh.
But even with DVRO she's still spilt her guts either herself or through her socks (her socks using information they could have only got from her). After everything she's said about Ioan, even if it's true or not, she can't have that much more left to say can she. I mean if there's worse stuff than cocaine and using sex workers - I shudder to think what else she has up her sleeve !

Reactions: 15
And she is off.

Wonder if she has been saving up this screen shot from 20 days ago to bust out when she couldn't help herself any longer.

IMG_0630.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Any mention of him is a breach, especially using the words ‘not smart’ about him.

Reactions: 18
Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 08.50.12.png

Here we have:

1) Using her kids in order to make a point - the video of Elsie; the non-sequitur of "posting this moment of joy (which I share with my kids)" and "I'm about to tell the truth about the harassment I've been receiving".

2) Lying : "I cannot sit here and be maligned and lied about on a permanent basis". It's not clear if Alice means Ioan or Tattle (or something else), but what Ioan and Tattle have said about Alice is true - or at least, has shown Alice is lying. Ioan carried on paying the mortgage on the house after he moved out. He carried on paying medical insurance for Alice and the kids. And he paid for Alice's lawyers all this time too. While all this time Alice has been bleating about how Ioan left her "penniless", and she launched her fraudulent Gofundme pleading poverty.

It's also a fact that Alice uses socks on Twitter to defame and harass Ioan and Bianca. We have plenty of evidence here that she is behind them.

People who are new here, check the "list of Alice's lies" section in the Wiki (pink button at the top of this page). Also read Ioan's DVRO application document in the Wiki too.

3) "...whilst having the right to reply removed from me by a tiny loophole...". The time to reply was in court, before Alice had the DVRO (domestic violence restraining order) granted against her. Not once did she present her "evidence" (which she claims to have a lot of). And she has violated the DVRO numerous times since the temporary one was granted in February 2022.

The DVRO does not stop Alice from having an official Twitter account, or using social media. It doesn't even stop her from talking about her divorce. It stops her from disparaging and harassing Ioan and Bianca, but she has so little self-control that she knew she would be better off not using her official Twitter account.

4) "...which has been abused by divorce lawyers who don't want to resolve - they want to provoke their gullible clients in order to make more money. Yes I am talking that (sic) you, Elkins Kalt".

Oh, such a good idea to carry on defaming your husband's lawyers, Alice! And with this statement she acknowledges that she thinks EK have been watching her social media posts. I wonder why?

5) "You knew my ex was not smart...". Surely this violates the DVRO and the order Judge Josh made for both parties to not disparage each other on social media? And she had to get a dig in at Ioan, didn't she? The abuse of him continues.

Ioan is smart - he's made the best $400k investment of his life in order to excommunicate Alice from his life. He's done everything by the book and played the long game. Alice may have achieved short term tabloid headlines and initial support from the public, but it's clear now who the abuser and victim in the situation is.

I've written this in a hurry and now need to rush off - if anything can see anything incorrect in what I've written, please reply and correct me!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Holy, bleeping, duck balls!
I take it we've all seen the insta post 😱😱😱
Loads of people were saying yesterday how quiet she'd been on SM and it must be killing, well she ain't quiet no more 😱

• Haha
Her own FM’s are trolling her by posting selective and out of context screenshats from here onto X and drawing her, and in turn others who might not see it otherwise, attention to it.
I think the flying monkeys are collating "evidence" that Alice is going to present that Bianca is behind tattle 💅
Alice is a poor defenceless victim, a single mother and has been harangued by Bianca for the last three years.
Thus Ioan must remove Bianca from his life in order to have a relationship with their children.
She's going to present tattle as evidence as why she won't cooperate with GAL and Dupee, moo.

• Sick
  • Wow
Another thirsty post, begging for attention 🙄 I think it’s interesting that even her followers/supporters are advising her to shut her pie hole. Even those saying ‘write a book’ are saying be quiet for now though incase you make things worse. One says she will delay the divorce process… ummm… 1. That has been her MO from the beginning because she’s still trying to cling to any links to Ioan like a barnacle and 2. Isn’t she divorced? No longer his wife? It’s a custody hearing she’s trying to delay now and that directly impacts the girls. Go ahead, Alice, speak your truth. This is the perfect time to show the court what kind of mother you are.
Her dumfuck fans are still saying "once the divorce is over" (bangs head against the wall) they've been divorced for months now 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
I bet it will sell faster than used underwear.

View attachment 2534444
Title thread suggestion:
Alice's book sells out faster than used underwear

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.