Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does it feel like some or all of Alice’s words have been dubbed over an existing video?

Reactions: 7
DM article - newest:
View attachment 2534873
She's not been written about favourably at all this time. The DM usually was more pro-Alice but it looks like even they've had enough of her. Back of the net for the own goal (al a Tone)

Reactions: 29
She's not been written about favourably at all this time. The DM usually was more pro-Alice but it looks like even they've had enough of her. Back of the net for the own goal (al a Tone)
it's actually amazing

-calling her the "ex-wife"- Alice hates this, both the fact that she is and also the fact that the DM chosed Ioan to be the more relevant person ("Ioan Gruffudd's ex-wife")
-"my truth" is hated by about 99 % of the population, because it almost always means "my lies"
-they make it sound like her post was primarly about exposing Ioan, when it's about the law firm
-her "Ioan is not smart" dig was ommitted too
-and of course is all about in the recap about all the tit that has recently happened, including her vehemently being against a evaluation

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So… are we interpreting this new insta post as the ‘truth’ in itself or expecting a further barrage of nonsense to come imminently?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1698409807658.png

Yes and that's what Ioan has done to Alice - they don't see the slightest bit of hypocrisy do they ?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Even after all this time his ex wife still thinks she is the smartest person in the room. Despite all the evidence to the contrary. She has not taken any learning from the last few years. She has made no attempt to self-improve, taken the opportunity to improve herself. How refreshing for Ioan to be with someone like Bianca. She was faced with a difficult life curve ball, and instead of wallowing in self pity she set about to improve her situation. You might not be able to completely change your circumstances but you might be able to improve parts of it. Ioan and Bianca have emotional intelligence. She is trying to portray him as someone with no free will. But that’s clearly not true. He left her. Willingly. That was a very intelligent decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Slightly off topic but I’m getting an Alice vibe from Georgia Tennant from this recent video which David clearly isn’t on board with but obviously painfully conscious it’s going online whether he likes it or not.

Also her recent IG birthday ‘tribute’ post for her youngest child, describing her as a ‘drunken accident’

I suppose at least David Tennant seems to be smiling in some of the screenshats in that article (is it through gritted teeth, though? He seems resigned to it all).

I bleeping hate oversharing, particularly if it's to provoke the expected fawning reaction. Big deal, celebrities go to supermarkets. Given that Georgia is significantly less famous (much like Alice), it's as if her need for attention has to be channelled somewhere - so she gains it by proxy by using her husband.

The comment about their daughter, although in the guise of being "amusing", is crass and hurful for Birdie to read back on. And may even leave her a target for bullying.

‘Oh [Birdie], you are the finest drunken accident anybody has ever had....‘I thank my lucky stars every day that I have no self control when it comes to wine or your father.’ = I just can't resist him (also the famous David Tennant, aren't I lucky?)
- who else did this, reminding the fanbase that they have sex and he's her property? ...and a liking for wine - could be the common denominator :LOL:

Alice has rooked herself again, probably drunk Instagramming as usual. That "moment of joy" with a half naked child swimming (yes it's innocent but there's a world of weirdos out there) - using an innocent kid to gain sympathy or manipulate is sickening. Ioan must despair every time she posts something.

Alice is again accusing others of "harassment" when she's pretty much got a full time job attacking and accusing everyone she crosses on the internet (either via Tone or through her army of socks). Her delusion is staggering.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Alice meeting the custody evaluator thinks it's her opportunity to highlight her online spats.

Be a mother.

Reactions: 17
DM article - newest:
View attachment 2534873
She really shoots herself in the foot everytime she mentions the divorce on social media. The DM will always rehash the details and they paint in her an awful (but accurate) light.

Well done Alice. Smartest person in the room. 👏🏻

Reactions: 22
I have also seen inklings of Alice-isms in Georgia's social media posts (he's mine ament I lucky and the oversharing and overhyping of any work he's doing as if she's his one woman marketing dept). Least David hasn't been seen about with any golfing injuries though.

Reactions: 20
I do think the process going forward is going to be unbelievably hard. Alice has firmly fixed Bianca as the devil going forward. The girls believe this 100%. Even if Ioan gets full custody it won't work with Bianca as the children will need supervision to ensure they don't fulfil their mother's requirement to destroy the couple. I honestly see Bianca going back to Australia for 6 months while Ioan is with his girls and then moving back. I don't think either of them will give up on each other, but they may look logically at what is best for the girls in order to be able to reunite with their father.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I have also seen inklings of Alice-isms in Georgia's social media posts (he's mine ament I lucky and the oversharing and overhyping of any work he's doing as if she's his one woman marketing dept). Least David hasn't been seen about with any golfing injuries though.
the points I give her is that she doesnt seem to be engaged in crazy online spats for decades (or at least I havent seen them), that she does try to shield her kids privacy and that she doesnt seem to throw many digs at her husband (just being intrusive). I don't think the Alice comparisons are entirely fair, but she indeed has similarities in how intrusive they are wrt their more successful spouse. It's a form of addiction in the end that - as we can see with Alice - can end pretty badly when that "drug" is taken from you (also she is supportive of Alice, even if not loudly, so you can conclude from this that she has a similar thinking, even if I suspect she'd a lot smarter than Alice if this situation ever arises)

Reactions: 19
And its made the DM

Ioan Gruffudd's ex-wife Alice Evans vows to 'tell my truth' in Instagram post amid bitter legal bat… # via https://android.com

The comments are not in her favour...but you mAlice she needs her publicity fix, whether it's good or bad, she doesnt care, shes just a media bleep 🙄
---
Reckon she’s hoping for a DM article off this? You know, to really stick it to Anne’s firm? 🙄
How have you got a pumpkin on your avatar? I want one 😬🩷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her saying “Posting this moment of joy (that I share with my kids every day)” is such a cruel and obvious taunt to Ioan. How does she keep getting away with it? She is literally, publicly, reminding him that possession is 9/10 of the law and she’s used the fact that the kids live with her to completely (and irrecoverably imo) alienate them from him.

It’s great that he has a supportive new partner and close family. He’s going to need them.

Reactions: 34
If you listen to the audio on that video I think she sounds the opposite of joyful. Even the forced fake laughter doesn't have the usual Alice zeal.
You're very gorgeous....Bless you

Reactions: 13
the points I give her is that she doesnt seem to be engaged in crazy online spats for decades (or at least I havent seen them), that she does try to shield her kids privacy and that she doesnt seem to throw many digs at her husband (just being intrusive). I don't think the Alice comparisons are entirely fair, but she indeed has similarities in how intrusive they are wrt their more successful spouse. It's a form of addiction in the end that - as we can see with Alice - can end pretty badly when that "drug" is taken from you (also she is supportive of Alice, even if not loudly, so you can conclude from this that she has a similar thinking, even if I suspect she'd a lot smarter than Alice if this situation ever arises)
I can see your point about it not being entirely fair but that's maybe seeing it through present day Alice and not solely how she was with "hubs" in the past. Taking it from that it's a bit cringe worthy and the exalting of DT is very on par with Alice in the past.
And the fact she has low key supported Alice too makes her just plain icky to me.

Reactions: 9
I think Georgia Tennant is probably on the Alice path. She has a limiting life of her own due to her children and is frustrated she doesn't have a career of her own. She is similar to Alice in that she started as an actress, but never got anywhere. The difference is she has 5 kids, and no court will say she needed to work while looking after 5 kids. But it it is clear that she wants to be in the public eye, same as Alice, and she is using her husband and children to raise her SM profile. I don't doubt these two will divorce in future - he wants absolute privacy, she wants a SM following.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.