Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #220 Alice, the woman who can’t even narc right..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you listen to the audio on that video I think she sounds the opposite of joyful. Even the forced fake laughter doesn't have the usual Alice zeal.
You're very gorgeous....Bless you
That wheezy drunken laugh is a dead giveaway that Alice was three sharp ones in!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
...And the Kewpie doll eyes again...Girl hates everything about herself. Her fat ass, her lumpy neck even her eyes. Weird, about the eyes because the first two she can fix with healthy living and maybe surgery. But the eyes are just there, you cant do anything about it. Beefy-necked weirdo.
What even is that filter she uses to do that weird thing to the eyes??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has had dismal engagement on the post. People are tired of her bullshit.

Reactions: 14
What even is that filter she uses to do that weird thing to the eyes??
I've seen it down as the Disney filter before but I think she manually does it - some of the photos have completely missed the actual iris and if it if was an automatic photo filter it wouldn't do that. Imo.

Reactions: 5
She has had dismal engagement on the post. People are tired of her bullshit.
Mmm strange the usual flying monkeys have made themselves scarce, it's almost as if it was planned. I'm beginning to wonder if Alice's "telling her truth" is her meeting with Dupee? I'm guessing Alice is going to accuse Bianca of all manner of crazy crap to try and justify keeping the children away from their father 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It's what she's hoping to happen she wants to be seen as a martyr to her cause. She's desperate to delay the hearings and proceedings. Isn't she also supposed to be submitting her financial evidence as well?
---
Her back must be killing her thanks to that cross she keeps dragging around with her…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Alice give the kids to Ioan and get yourself booked onto "I'm a celebrity get me out of here"

You can lie around all day there, you have a captive audience you can talk at non stop. You'll lose some weight. You'll raise your profile in the UK and be able to do non stop pap walks and DM stories.

Then move back to the UK.

You know you want to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Re Georgia Tennant, yes she is an over sharer but I see a lot of that on the internet. However, unlike Alice, she is a working actress and producer. I remember listening to the podcast she produced with David Tennant, and I loved it. Looking at her IMBD, she has been acting and producing for numerous years. Yes, a lot of them are with David Tennant but he says they are a team. Unlike Alice, she actually loves her children and does lots of things with them. Her eldest son,who is also an budding star, is a credit to her. I don't think she is remotely like Alice.
As to Alice, she is fucked with this latest post. It might not constitute breaking the court order but damn well get close to it, which is stupid given the scrutiny she is currently under.

Reactions: 13
I think what Dr. Dupee is going to uncover is Alice's absolute antipathy to any kind of rejection. Her father rejected her while she was in her adulthood, but she says this has influenced her entire life. This is problematic. It suggests a woman who is unable to deal with any kind of rejection. This is not healthy. She now, as a middle aged woman, says her entire life has been destroyed by her husband of 20 years. She says both her father and her husband have betrayed her. This is clear evidence of woman who cannot manage any kind of rejection. It is not normal. Alice has a really pathological issue with any kind of rejection. If it is clear to us, it is clear to a professional like Dupee.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think what Dr. Dupee is going to uncover is Alice's absolute antipathy to any kind of rejection. Her father rejected her while she was in her adulthood, but she says this has influenced her entire life. This is problematic. It suggests a woman who is unable to deal with any kind of rejection. This is not healthy. She now, as a middle aged woman, says her entire life has been destroyed by her husband of 20 years. She says both her father and her husband have betrayed her. This is clear evidence of woman who cannot manage any kind of rejection. It is not normal. Alice has a really pathological issue with any kind of rejection. If it is clear to us, it is clear to a professional like Dupee.
It makes me wonder how she used to react after getting rejected at auditions, and who would bear the brunt of her anger (her agent, Ioan etc.).

Reactions: 26
Well we know of 2 agents who rejected her - the first when she was made to wait too long and went ballistic at the agent, who told her she was an awful person, and then the second, who was their joint agent who told Alice after her "Harvey" story that he was happy she could kill her own career, but leave his main client alone. So 2 agents so far. In her own words.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
@Hiraeth apparently it's all your fault!
Screenshot_20231027_174126_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_174152_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_174215_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_174224_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_174250_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_174304_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_174317_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_174438_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_174459_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231027_174708_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_175424_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_175544_Instagram.jpg

she simultaneously said she wrote and will write a book. amazing

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
Has mAlice removed the lawyers name from Insta now?

So she is a liar AND a coward without a gut full of rose :sick:

PS and now it looks like a "medical emergency" will be coming up soon judging by her "don't know how much more I have in me" comments..

Those poor bloody children :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 44
It makes me wonder how she used to react after getting rejected at auditions, and who would bear the brunt of her anger (her agent, Ioan etc.).
I suspect she's never been dumped before (I wonder how many of her previous relationships were, shall we say, short term and "transactional")
As for the acting...I'm guessing this is why she gave it up.

Reactions: 21
OMG Alice, one of the key aspects of custody evaluation is mental stability. Of which, you in your own words, are showing little of.

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.